Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2015, 06:10 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Will YOU JUST SWOLLOW THE WHOLE DAMN THING ALREADY!

So after 5 hrs of morning fishing off the pier in Dauphin Island.
I came up with several catchy headings for my post
How about ..After 5 hrs of sticking it in this morning all I got was crabs
Or how about... Oh really your just going to Flop in front of me But not do nothing
LOL
So I was on a pier by myself 430 to 11 at 1230 I was eating a great flounder that I cooked myself ONLY after buying it at the Market..LOL

At around 900 a.m. a sweety that fishes all the time came to help a girl out re did my line and brought me fresh shrimp and well the same thing happened to him. Now we had alot of crab bites but we had some huge fish bites just could not snagg any of them ..It was right after the full moon they where jumping all around the pier as to say .. here I am nannie nannie boo boo you can't catch me and biting I got a good one on the line but he was not hooked good....

With all the action Made me just want to stay out there in hopes that teasing action would turn into real action..
That fishing trip helped me show some appreciation what you men feel like cause it was a good thing I was alone on the pier cause everytime I would have my bait stolen I would say DAMN IT CAN YOU JUST SWOLLOW IT! A nibble or two is exciting but I am going to need it swollowed. I am pretty sure that is the first time I related to how a man must feel .
Or how about when they were just jumping all around flapping their tale teasing me AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY A big bird swoops down right in front of me and swoops down and grabs a good size fish and I swear The bird turned his head and looked right in my eyes .. As to say look you dumb bitch it is so easy they are all out there.....
Again I relate it to a man hes at a club he sees all the ladies shaking that tail one bumps into him slightly he begins to eye follow her he watches that tail swish and swash he sends over a drink she wags her tail in front of him a few more times goes off he sends another drink then this stout bastered walks right in front of you with her on your arm and looks at you and winks .. As to say.. Thanks for getting her loose for me buddy with the 2 drinks..
I swear that bird looked at me and was thinking thanks for feeding the fish for me lady.

But IT WAS A VERY FUN TIME AND I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I PROMISE I WOULD
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:51 PM   #2
Delta78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

That's funny! I wish I could have been there fishing with you!
Delta78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women