Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
kattimakittykatt
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22754
Default Question for members from the south regarding visiting ladies and race...

It's summertime, school is done for a couple of months and I'm getting the itch to travel to a few new places while I can. Considering I've never been to the South for business (and only a couple of times for personal matters), I figured why not venture below the Mason-Dixon line to round out my summer tour season. The only issue is that I'm not at all aware of what the racial tension climate is like.

I know that in my home market (NJ/NY), I and other black girls consistently do well in certain areas while we fight to break even in others. As much as I'd like to attribute that fact to sheer coincidence, I'm not naive enough to believe that race has nothing to do with my success (or lack thereof) in particular areas. I was looking to potentially visit cities in Louisiana all the way to Texas, and while I'm sure the situation differs from city to city, I was hoping to get a general consensus from providers and hobbyists alike as to what possible issues I may run into (if any) when trying to work in these areas.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
kattimakittykatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

hi sweetheart, race is not an issue for me. i hold all women to the same standard - good hygiene and good attitude. as long as these attributes hold true, you'll do fine.

a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, no matter the ethnicity.

good luck !!!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I suspect you will find open minded people and biggoted people everywhere. I don't travel in the South very often, but when I have and I looked at reviews/ads I remember seeing a wide diversity of ladies who seemed to be appriciated in many places in the South.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
rogerdodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

my advice is to advertise that you might want to visit somewhere and see your responses. I personally have a very narrow attraction scheme, so it's not racist or bigoted ... it's who i am attracted to. i look at someone's (hopefully) accurate pictures and say ... "i'd like to meet her" then check out some reviews and rates and services ...

if it all works ... i try to see if our schedules connect. if not ... i'm not interested. it's personal. as it should be.
rogerdodger is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Thumbs up

In the SOUTH we take no prisoners.... we screw em all! The drinking explains the cattle and sheep! But other wise big or small, light or dark, tall or short were going to hit it!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
In the SOUTH we take no prisoners.... we screw em all! The drinking explains the cattle and sheep! But other wise big or small, light or dark, tall or short were going to hit it!
TFF.......................Katt i come on down. You should do well. Just make sure to make a stop in Houston.......
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You'll like New Orleans. FYI, the Essence Festival is 1 thru 3 July - locals and thousands of visitors
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #8
kattimakittykatt
Pending Age Verification

Thank you all so much for your input. I'm glad to see that any worries I had were baseless. I'll start doing my research now and decide where to visit later this summer.

Thank you all again! I appreciate the help
Old 06-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
hi sweetheart, race is not an issue for me. i hold all women to the same standard - good hygiene and good attitude. as long as these attributes hold true, you'll do fine.

a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, no matter the ethnicity.

good luck !!!

ditto!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #10
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Do we have to have another race thread. IT's kinda getting tired
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #11
kattimakittykatt
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Do we have to have another race thread. IT's kinda getting tired
Well you didn't have to respond nor were you forced to read it, now were you?

I've found that those who complain about the race issue getting "tired" are those who most likely never have/had their race factored into their treatment/reception in the hobby. The race issue doesn't just go away because a thread has been started on it, nor does the dynamic remain static simply because the issue has been recognized. While I don't fault you for not understanding, your willful ignorance/borderline apathy to something as unavoidable as race is disheartening.

Again, I thank those who have chimed in with their advice and thoughts; if anyone else has anything constructive to add, I'd love to hear it. If anyone disagrees with the premise of this thread, there are several hundred, if not thousand others on this website to occupy your time reading.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #12
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

As far as im concerned you were just asking a question. Also, I love your attitude. Hell, I would hit it.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:32 AM   #13
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

i enjoy tx & louisiana!!
hopefully youll stop by here!!
i think the gents (referring to my home base San Antonio, Tx)
enjoy variety, and definately enjoy traveling ladies.
PM me if you would like more info, or have any questions!!!

best of luck to you!!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:07 AM   #14
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure you will do great where ever you go. All of my closest provider friends are AA's that tour all the time from coast to coast and they all make an excellent living.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #15
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Having lived in the south most of my life, I feel this issue may be less of a problem than in many northern states. True, years ago it was truly a problem, but you will find bigoted people anywhere you go and having traveled all over with the military and now in my second job, I find people in other parts of the country have more racial bias than people in the south. You will still find some small pockets in the south that are racially biased, but most all like myself and Papa Joe treat all with respect and dignity and especially if we receive the same in return. Come on down, the only real problem now is the hot weather and humidity. I believe you will find that you will be welcomed with friendly and open arms and many horny southern gentleman.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women