Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
blahm
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default BBBJ and Herpes

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it possible to contract genital herpes when given a BBBJ?
blahm is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
Paradise4me
Gaining Momentum

Yes.
Paradise4me is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
blahm
Lifetime Premium Access

oh :< it looked like she did something with her mouth beforehand though.. do you think that helps lessen the risk? i usually try to be safe, but when she started going down on me, my brain just went out the window.. lol.
blahm is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
Paradise4me
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahm View Post
oh :< it looked like she did something with her mouth beforehand though.. do you think that helps lessen the risk? i usually try to be safe, but when she started going down on me, my brain just went out the window.. lol.
Who is she?? . Ur brain going out the window will cost you.
Paradise4me is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
blahm
Lifetime Premium Access

Someone at an AMP I looked at her mouth afterwards and I didn't see any sores.. but I'm still worried.
blahm is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

There are approximately one million new cases of herpes each year.

More women than men have herpes.

Approximately thirty million Americans have the herpes virus.

There are about 500,000 new cases each year in America.

Approximately 80% of persons having a first episode caused by HSV-2 will have at least one recurrence, while only 50% of persons with HSV-1 will experience a recurrence.

Clinical trials have proved Valaciclovir (an antiviral therapy) to prevent or delay up to 85% of herpes outbreaks.

About 50 percent to 80 percent of the adult population in the United States has oral herpes.

Twenty percent to 25 percent of pregnant women have genital herpes.

It has been estimated that about 20% of the population have genital herpes and 90% have oral herpes (cold sores).

In women, the cervix is infected in about 80% to 90% of initial infections, and vaginal discharge may occur.

Some people may experience several outbreaks during a year, while others have only 1 or 2 outbreaks during their lifetime.

The average number of outbreaks is 4 to 5 a year.

During the active stage, 20% to 25% of people begin to have the active herpes virus present on the skin.

Genital herpes is more common in women (approximately 1 out of 4 women) than in men (almost 1 out of 5).

Genital herpes is the most prevalent viral sexually transmitted disease.

There are more cases of genital herpes than there are all the other viral STDs combined.

The more sex partners you have, the higher the risk of you getting, or having already caught, genital herpes.

Studies have shown that the vast majority (80-90%) of people who have genital herpes have not been diagnosed with the condition.

Every 30 seconds, another person gets genital herpes. The number of cases of genital herpes has gone up by over 30% in the last decade.

If the number of people infected with genital herpes continues to grow at the present rate, it is predicted that in time nearly half the US adult population will have genital herpes.

It is estimated that 99% of all HSV-2 infections are genital.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

The only thing I didn't see above is telling him where and how to get tested and how the testing is done.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickForFun View Post
The only thing I didn't see above is telling him where and how to get tested and how the testing is done.

I can only lead'em to the water, I can't make'em drink the stuff!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #9
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Now you know why women usually are cbj and refuse daty unless dental damm is used.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
Now you know why women usually are cbj and refuse daty unless dental damm is used.
The day when CBJ becomes the Law of the Land will be the day I stop hobbying and just jack off I have never met any woman who can get me off with a rubber on. Christ we just worry ourselves to death about every fucking thing. I went my entire childhood without falling off my bike and hitting my head. Now every kid looks like a fucking sissy riding around with helmets. If your kid can't stay up on a bike maybe they should just stay in their room and play video games. ..... But what about Carpal Tunnel or vision loss. Everybody should wear protective goggles in case a piece of space debris should fall in their eye and blind them. These fuckers are taking all of the joy out of life.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #11
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a blood test for HSV1 and HSV2.....You should already be getting this with your STD screening from your primary doctor....Soap and Water get rid of most bacteria/viruses.....I use Hibaclense....I suggest you wash with it...hands and genitals, (douche with it if you are a lady) before and after sex...also be sure after oral sex (both genders) wash your mouth out and gargle with a good mouthwash like Listerine. I add a couple of drops of Hibaclense to my bottle of mouthwash. It's OK to use in the mouth if you dilute it...this is what most oral surgeons use as a prep. It is on the shelf at my local Walmart now....at most pharmacies you will have to ask for it ....some will have it and some will have to order it. You don't need a script for it.
Again....be sure you dilute it down before using it in mouth or vagina...1tsp/gallon of water is good.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

There are only two kinds of people... people who have Herpes and people who are going to get Herpes.

It is also all but impossible to get pregnant if you take an aspirin just before having sex. Place it on the inside of one knee and hold it tight with the inside of the other knee!

The answer to your question, is yes!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #13
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it possible to contract genital herpes when given a BBBJ?
Of course.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Quote:
On your 5th post you automaticly get Herpes weather you have sex or not!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #15
Jamie1234
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31905
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes you can... was that a serious question....??
Jamie1234 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women