Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #16
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

When drivers lin. as id comes into play is to show the provider you are who you say your the one that has pmed your references to her. Requires you pming at least part of dl info though your handle.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #17
MELISSA-MADDNESS
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124246
My ECCIE Reviews

IF I ASK TO SEE DL ITS TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE IN THEIR WALLET.....SUCH AS PICTURES, CREDIT CARDS, BUSINESS CARDS, ECT. A SUSPECT A COP WOULDNT BRING HIS PERSONAL WALLET ON AN UNDERCOVER MISSION?
MELISSA-MADDNESS is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #18
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Yes his DL would be the same as any other citizen. No endorsement or anything. They would not carry their badge in a wallet also. No need to. Vice would be right outside the door or around the corner waiting so there is no need to identify themselves as LE. The other cops will.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:10 PM   #19
f5e1181
Registered Member

Yes EXACTLY the same. No difference. Only honest way to find out would be to find a POST or TCLEOSE licensing card in their wallet.

Midnite they MUST have their law enforcement ID on them though. It'll be a simple card just like a driver's license. It may be hidden away but if found you'll know EXACTLY what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BhamRed13 View Post
I'm not sure if this question has been asked before and I've looked all over to find out the answer..I've heard of girls asking to see ID from a newbie as verification but would this truly be verification enough?
f5e1181 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:33 AM   #20
frenchlouie
Lifetime Premium Access

LE doesn't have to carry anything identifying them as LE when working undercover. And, no that would not be entrapment, or a defense to prosecution because they did not carry any LE identification.
frenchlouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #21
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchlouie View Post
LE doesn't have to carry anything identifying them as LE when working undercover. And, no that would not be entrapment, or a defense to prosecution because they did not carry any LE identification.
So what are you saying exactly. When an under cover officer makes an arrest he doesn't have to identify himself as a police officer. In a sting operation there isn't any uniformed personell around all officers are in plain cloths. Of course they are going to show an arestee their Police Badge and Departmental ID to facilitate a lawful arrest.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #22
frenchlouie
Lifetime Premium Access

What I am saying is undercover officers are not going to be the officers making the arrests. There will be other officers present to make the arrest. First, if an officer has to go that far undercover, go in without credentials, to establish probable cause or gather evidence then the provider or place has been under some kind of surveillance for while. Second, the UC does not have to be the one effecting the arrest or even make an arrest that day. LE has up to two years from the date of offense to file charges under the statute of limitations. Third, before stings are executed there has been some guidance issued from the prosecutor as to how far they will allow LE to go to get the required probable cause to make a lawful arrest. Fourth, to become a target of that kind of an investigation something else has to be going on to warrant that kind of attention, peripheral crimes e.g. human trafficking, promotion of prostitution, underage prostitutes, drugs, robbery, etc. Fifth, LE relies on the stupidity and laziness of criminals. Do not ever agree to an exchange of sex for money or any kind of fee even if it is done in code because LE can google acronyms/slang the same as anyone else. Sixth, screen the person before meeting them. Seventh, in the case of arrest do not answer any questions except for procedural identification questions, invoke your right to an attorney, and only speak through them. Finally, do a little research on the laws/ordinances of whatever city, county, state the activity will occur in.

This was all pieced together by reading news articles, and the penal and criminal procedure codes of my state. Research and a little common sense will get someone a long way in life. If someone avoids young providers, agencies, and disreputable places/providers, they should be reasonably safe from getting arrested. So, always screen and stay away from people that have a lot of drama associated with them. They are easy to spot because they will have mixed reviews or will have alerts posted on them.

As long as people try to legislate morality, there will always be people willing to enforce that legislation.

This is in no way guaranteed to keep someone from being arrested, but it will help in avoiding a conviction.
frenchlouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #23
skydiver
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59

UC officers can be issued driver's licenses with completely fake information on it. It's main usage is if a UC is working an op for drug investigations. Drug dealers will run the DL info and it will actually come back from the State with whatever info they want to have on it.
skydiver is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #24
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiver View Post
UC officers can be issued driver's licenses with completely fake information on it. It's main usage is if a UC is working an op for drug investigations. Drug dealers will run the DL info and it will actually come back from the State with whatever info they want to have on it.
Tell me how would a Drug Dealer run a Drivers License. Granted a UC Officers may have a fake ID but it wouldn't be issued by the State. States can't issue a legal document which is what a Drivers License is with false information on it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #25
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Apparently you don't live in one of the 45 compact states then.
As a matter of fact I do (Alabama). Never been an issue. Not even after the "Patriot Act"..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:21 PM   #26
Vitruvian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Vice has "working wallets." A fake DL with the same security features as an official DL from TxDOT, official looking credit cards with name matching fake name on the DL, health insurance cards, along with business cards. Normally they throw in frequent diner type cards to make it look official. Plus cash.

I was told the DL was "real and would come back to the alias in the TxDOT system." Knowing the source and seeing the wallet in person, I would be inclined to believe him.
Vitruvian is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:05 AM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnite312004 View Post
Yes his DL would be the same as any other citizen. No endorsement or anything. They would not carry their badge in a wallet also. No need to. Vice would be right outside the door or around the corner waiting so there is no need to identify themselves as LE. The other cops will.
I would have to agree with you. This sounds the most logical. LE wouldn't have to show their ID. I read the other posts. Very unlikely Cops would have Fake Drivers License issued by their States. I don't see the point in that. I would like to know how an average Joe would run a Drivers License. If they can do it, I would like to know how too, lol.
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #28
Red Dog
Registered Member

undercover officers can and do have fake dls with workin info on them that come back as real.
dont be foolish folks.
Red Dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #29
jax75
Registered Member

Officers dont have to carry anythingto identify them as LE. Undercover or Vice have 2 wallets, one they leave in the locker (RL info) and the other that is outfitted with a background. They will have fake CCs, real IDs with fake info, business cards, pics, etc.

If a UC officer is pulled over by an on duty cop from a different precinct or city, the DL info will come back as legit to that officer to not blow cover.
jax75 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #30
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Tell me how would a Drug Dealer run a Drivers License. Granted a UC Officers may have a fake ID but it wouldn't be issued by the State. States can't issue a legal document which is what a Drivers License is with false information on it.
Years ago a KC provider was using her government job and government computer to look up info on clients and her ex husband. I was around the hobby but not in it enough to know her but, I Romberg she was a mature woman
Kloie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women