Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2019, 11:11 AM   #151
Jumpingjack99
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
And they’re still in first in the NFC East, lol.
Didn’t the Giants lose 6 games one year and win the Super Bowl?

So, there is a...chance...
I think they went 9-7. Made a joke out of the playoff system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Question what "good" coach would work for that idiot JJ ,,,,
Parcells... Johnson.

The Press has blown up the new Offensive coordinator as someone special, but The Cowboys stopped scoring points 3 weeks ago
Jumpingjack99 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 11:48 AM   #152
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnftworth View Post
turn out the lights the party's over
The party been over for a long time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JerryJones.jpg (14.3 KB, 152 views)
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 02:27 PM   #153
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
well, I told you so..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...buffalo-bills/

still sticking with Garrett, even after today's drubbing. fine with me, I'm done with both of them.. Losers.
I said "soon" for Garrett. He and many of the other coaches on staff have about 5 weeks left before it is time to seek employment in a city other than Arlington... Jerry is loyal so he won't fire him in season but he'll have no choice but to do so after this season when the Boys inevitably disappoint again.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 02:53 PM   #154
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

well it appears Red Headed Jesus's days are all but done in Big D. of course he sprinkled holy water on his team a few years ago and pulled off a late season save but i think that's unlikely this time. so he wins out and gets in at 10-6 which in the NFC East would do it, but who here thinks the Cowgirls are suddenly gonna catch fire and make a run in the playoffs?

the remaining schedule is loaded with bums. the LA Rams and Bears are .500 bums and then there is the Eagles and the Redskins. lose to either division rival and it's pretty much game over. beating the other two bums is iffy at best given the Cowgirls are playing like bums too.

i really don't think winning out and making the playoffs saves Red Headed Jesus. they are near certain to get a 2 seed opponent that easily beats them. if they somehow upset their round 1 opponent i think they'd need to advance another round to save Red Headed Jesus's job.

considering he's a career 9-7 coach that's not exactly what Jerral Jonesy expected 8 years ago. Jesus lucked out in 2016 with Yak Yak Prescott and Elliott but the wheels have come off since. even that bullshit suspension of Elliott isn't much of a mitigating circumstance.

Jones has given Jesus more than enough time to "grow into" being a head coach and this is what he gets. 9-7 Jesus.

i don't think Jonsey fires Jesus before the end of the regular season for a few reasons, mainly he likes him too much to embarrass him and the Cowgirls in that way, and it looks like he gave up without giving him a chance. of course that could change if the Cowgirls lose to the Rams or Bears or both badly, making them at best an 8-8 team if they win out over their division rivals. again i don't think limping into the playoffs saves Jesus. i think the only saving grace is they suddenly start playing well, post 4 strong wins and somehow upset their round 1 opponent on the road.

since that's not likely to happen, who's the odds on fav for the next coach? BAHHAAA

Jones's real problem is Jones. he thinks he's a GM who can evaluate talent and his track record says he can't. is he finally gonna learn his lesson and drop his ginormous ego and hire a real GM and give a coach control of the roster? he's only done that twice, for Johnson his old college teammate out of the gate when he bought the team and Parcells because he had two rings and wouldn't take the job without it. and even then Jones meddled, he brought in "the player" lol.

who in the NFL would he get that's a proven winner? Belichick? Pete Carroll? maybe if he offers 15 million a year at least, and control of the roster. who else? no one i can think of.

does he try to get Urban Meyer? Meyer all but said he'd take the job. but he'd want control of the roster and his 3 college titles merits that. Meyer also has a health issue which is why he's not at Ohio State now. you could argue the NFL is actually less stressful than a major college program like the Buckeyes, because the off season isn't full of recruiting in the NFL. Meyer would also have to adjust his preferred offense in the NFL because it has a large qb run component to it. that shouldn't be much of a problem really, as he was smart enough at Florida to tailor his offense to Chris Leak who was more of a drop back passer. and that worked out pretty good, they won the NCAA title. of course he was able to return to his preferred offense the next year with "Holy Tebow". lol.

so who's the new coach of the Cowgirls when Jesus gets fired?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 03:23 PM   #155
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so who's the new coach of the Cowgirls when Jesus gets fired?
Marvin Lewis? He's a "Yes Man" like Garrett and he won't do anything in the playoffs like JG so he is the perfect hire. He also has plenty of experience with the Brown family constantly meddling so he would be perfect for Jerry

In all seriousness, hopefully Jerry offers Lincoln Riley a blank check to leave OU. Dallas spends most of their cap space on offense and that is obviously Riley's specialty. Then again, Riley may just be a younger college version of Chip Kelly when Kelly was at Oregon.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 04:25 PM   #156
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I said "soon" for Garrett. He and many of the other coaches on staff have about 5 weeks left before it is time to seek employment in a city other than Arlington... Jerry is loyal so he won't fire him in season but he'll have no choice but to do so after this season when the Boys inevitably disappoint again.
true, you did say "soon".. but Jones sounded like he was committed to the Redhead for the long haul.. I get not firing him right now, but to say yesterday that you have faith in Garrett is odd.. at least say something like "we will make a decision down the road". maybe Jones hopes to motivate Garrett into winning?

I didn't realize that Garrett's contract ends after this year, so that is a natural release point.. just don't renew, no need to fire.

I agree that finishing 4-0, plus a first-round playoff win, secures Garrett's job. hopefully nothing short of that will.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 06:18 PM   #157
CG2014
Premium Access

WOW!

Cowboys have a Thursday night game again next week.

In Chicago too against the 6-6 Bears.

I was thinking they don't play until Sunday so at least, they will have 9 days to lick their wounds, regroup and come up with a winning game plan;

as compared to having just played the tough Patriots in New England last Sunday night and then only have 3 days to prepare for the Thanksgiving Thursday game.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:30 PM   #158
Chung Tran
BANNED

the Cowboys get more Thursdays, Mondays, Sunday Nights, because people want to watch them. until last night, I was part of that group. I will have something else to do Thursday night, that I can tell you.
Old 11-30-2019, 07:27 PM   #159
Chung Tran
BANNED

sad news about Terry Glenn's son, following his Dad's death 2 years ago...

https://sports.yahoo.com/terry-glenn...235529446.html

underscores how fragile life really is..
Old 11-30-2019, 08:02 PM   #160
CG2014
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the Cowboys get more Thursdays, Mondays, Sunday Nights, because people want to watch them.
Exactly who are those people?

Jerry Jones, his family, his extended family, their peons and suck ups?
Old 12-02-2019, 08:13 AM   #161
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Cowboys and JJ
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:32 AM   #162
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Exactly who are those people?

Jerry Jones, his family, his extended family, their peons and suck ups?
they are everywhere.. south Texas, Mexico.. and spread all over the US.. many Cowboys fans in the D.C. area. they sell more merchandise than any other team, by far. which is why Jones doesn't feel pressure to oust Garrett. he gets paid no matter how bad the team plays.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:15 PM   #163
CG2014
Premium Access

How are the Cowboys not in the hunt column at 6-6?

If the season ended today, according to this chart at CBS Sports,

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

the Cowboys at 6-6 will get a 4th seed playoff spot against the 5th seed Seahawks who have a better record

(9-2 not counting the Monday night game that's playing right now) than they do!

Makes no sense to me!

Maybe it's a strategy Jerry Jones had all along.

Don't play too hard.

Barely get .500 and they will still make the playoffs.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:35 AM   #164
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well maybe not ended but the chances of them winning 4 games is well not going happen ,,
The last good coach they had was Jimmy Johnson and Jerry didn't like him because he wasn't a "yes " man
so till jerry lets the big boys play things will never change " just me"
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:31 PM   #165
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

^^^ so true Rex ^^^. If/when Jerry fires Garrett he will already have another cupcake yes man lined up. Jimmy built/coached Jerry a super bowl winning team and got the credit he deserved. Jerrys ego could not deal with that so no more Jimmy or super bowls w Jerry running the show.

Jerry is there for the money. Cowboys don't have to win because Tex made them Americas team. People will still pay out their azz to watch the cowboys. Win or losers
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women