Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47554
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2024, 02:50 PM   #1
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Default Iran President flies into mountain, makes LOUD BOOOOM

Good news and bad news.

Good news:

He and a couple of his cabinet members are tort/kaput when the helicopter they were in crashed.

Bad news:

Another ignorant retard will just take his place and he could be more fanatic and crazy about "death to the West, death to America, death to America's ally Israel, women have no rights, Allah/Islam/Sharia Law/being Muslim are the only law and religion on earth" than his predecessor was.

I hope they are in hell being punished for crimes against women and humanity by 72 virgins who will beat and torture them for eternity.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 04:43 PM   #2
Capital
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Too bad that plane carrying his $400 million in cash didn't crash. $100 million per hostage? No wonder October 7 played out like it did.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/polit...ash/index.html
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 06:50 PM   #3
CG2014
Premium Access

Obama is a Muslim who is destroying the USA until there's only 2 classes left:

The 1% wealthy and the 99% poor who will have no choice but to suck the government teat just to eat and survive each day.

Obama and Soros are the one running the Biden administration and financing all those millions of illegals to enter the southern border.

Those caravan after caravan of people walked 1000s of miles to our southern borders and they look rested, bathed, wearing clean clothes, carrying $1000 smart phones.

BULLSHIT.

I dare any of you to just go outside in Dallas hot summer weather and walk 5 hours and tell me what you look like after that.

Then there's signage at airports and shelters and hotels where illegal migrants are told they would be flown to anywhere they want, just inform an officer.

https://williams.house.gov/media-cen...freedom-to-fly

https://nypost.com/2024/01/19/news/a...ts-without-id/

https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-worl...ern-border-tsa

Who do you think is paying for those flights??? Soros is!!

To take an army and move them around the country to place them strategically for the upcoming election to make sure democrats retain the White House.

If you look at online videos, most of the illegal aliens stop at the border are young fighting age men from middle east, China, South America.

We are being invaded.

Also all those pro-Palestine protesters everywhere across the USA blocking traffic and roads, taking over universities and colleges.

Not only are they too organized to be just one time spur of the moment fly by night group of people who suddenly decided to band together in protest, they all carrying identical signage and banners no matter what part of the country they are protesting at.

Also there are reports 100s and 100s of those pro Palestine protesters that were arrested at the colleges and universities were not even college and university students . They were adults and many of them already have records of being arrested before at BLM protests.

All organized and financed by Soros.

Only reason why congress wants to ban Tik Tok. All that is shown on Tik Tok in videos taken by regular citizens.

You don't see any of it on the mainstream media.

Banning Tik Tok will allow the government to control information .

You control the information then you can control the people.

Nazi Germany, Communist former Soviet Union, Mao's China, current North Korea, all started by controlling information, arresting the part of the population they considers a threat (in the USA right now Democrats and Biden are saying it's whites and Trump supporters are domestic threat and domestic terrorists) and disarming the population (hence all the new unconstitutional gun control laws Biden is pushing for).
Old 05-20-2024, 07:36 PM   #4
Wiesbadenwillie
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

this "crash" indifferent than a flight carrying the sec of Army during a deployment back in the 90's. What did he know?
Wiesbadenwillie is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 09:29 PM   #5
luv2luv
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

If it weren't for conspiracy theory, you boys wouldn't get able to get out of bed in the morning. I seriously pity you. But keep it up. I need the laughs.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:30 AM   #6
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Why did the QAnon OP hijack his own thread?…Should I RTM that shit?!!…Lmao

Too bad Trumpy & Dopey (Biden) both couldn’t have been on the Iranians helicopter, too!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM   #7
CG2014
Premium Access

I'm not QAnon. I'm American and I voted Republican in every election local, county, state, federal I voted for and I'm proud of it.

The last good Democratic President was JFK.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM   #8
Soccerjunky
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

"Also there are reports 100s and 100s of those pro Palestine protesters that were arrested at the colleges and universities were not even college and university students . They were adults and many of them already have records of being arrested before at BLM protests.

All organized and financed by Soros."

I would find it more than a bit strange if George Soros (who, mind you, is Jewish) was funding, organizing, supporting or condoning pro-Palestinian and antisemitic protests on campuses or anywhere.

We're all free to disagree with Soros's politics if we choose, but if you want to blame him, blame him for something he actually did.

That said, I won't shed any tears over the death of an extremist cleric who oppresses and cracks down on the freedoms of his own people (or anyone else). But please do remember that there are numerous, well-educated, urbane Iranian Shiites who despise and bridle at the repressive religious regime they've been saddled with since the "Iranian Revolution" in 1979, and who would love to be liberated from the Iyatollas so they could live as they please, and not suffer the humiliations or beatings (or sometimes worse - murder) of their moms, wives, sisters or daughters merely for the crime of showing their hair in public. We should all line up against extremism in all of its forms; the Iranian form is particularly pernicious.
Soccerjunky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women