Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2017, 08:52 AM   #181
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I can see your spittle (26% tranny semen by weight) as you spray your monitor.

Still posting your "fact" I see. You never came up with real info. Just an unsubstantiated claim by JW.
Since I came up with verifiable links backing my position and you came up with an unverifiable link, we'll just say you're wrong (certainly until you have some shred of real evidence) and are displaying bullshit.

And you address nothing in the post.

When you post a link, I'll respond to it. Let me qualify that. I'll respond to a link that has something to do with a statement I made.
You disagreeing with Politifact doesn't meet that criteria.

You could publically challenge them on their website. They will explain why you are wrong or change their ruling if you're correct.

Your opinion is still just that. Your fall back for 90% of your positions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You left out the only truth that you should be concerned with, masterdickmuncher: you're a dick-sucking drunkard and liar. And your lying ass never produced
a citation showing where Politifact ruled on hildebeest’s lie that she only used one device for “convenience”, masterdickmuncher.What are you talking about? Produce a link to any discussion we had about this subject. Which you won't. They cover what they cover, douche-bag.
And only in your world could them not covering something disqualify them as a source.
You use nothing but sources that leave key things out.

So take your crybaby opinion home with you and come back when you have facts. Provable facts.
Maybe one day you'll address points in a post instead of trying to change the subject. But it's obvious you can't

So, once again you can take your bullshit, lying refrain about Politifact and shove it up your drunken, lib-retard ass, masterdickmuncher.
You ignore the fact trump has lied over 1300 times since he has been president and squeal over a single thing involving the losing candidate. Factor that into what your opinion or judgment is worth.

You sure like rolling that "masterdickmuncher" around in your mouth, don't you?

PS Fuck you and your lie by omission. You omit anything that doesn't agree with your position.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:16 AM   #182
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I can see your spittle (26% tranny semen by weight) as you spray your monitor.

Still posting your "fact" I see. You never came up with real info. Just an unsubstantiated claim by JW.
Since I came up with verifiable links backing my position and you came up with an unverifiable link, we'll just say you're wrong (certainly until you have some shred of real evidence) and are displaying bullshit.

And you address nothing in the post.

When you post a link, I'll respond to it. Let me qualify that. I'll respond to a link that has something to do with a statement I made.

You could publically challenge them on their website. They will explain why you are wrong or change their ruling if you're correct.

Your opinion is still just that. Your fall back for 90% of your positions.

You ignore the fact trump has lied over 1300 times since he has been president and squeal over a single thing involving the losing candidate. Factor that into what your opinion or judgment is worth.

You sure like rolling that "masterdickmuncher" around in your mouth, don't you?

PS Fuck you and your lie by omission. You omit anything that doesn't agree with your position.
Shove you're biased, jackass numbers up your wide, over-used, lib-retarded ass, masterdickmuncher. You lie every fucking time you take a fucking breath, masterdickmuncher. Breathing and drinking booze does not make you a sentient creature as you falsely imagine yourself to be, masterdickmuncher. And that fact is notable in your retarded inability to see that Judicial Watch cited its source, but you're too fucking stupid to understand, masterdickmuncher.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:16 AM   #183
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Fuck you and fuck Politifact, assmuncher. Here's a link that has everything to do with your kinky obsession with Politifact. Funny how you won't respond to it.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=71
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:18 AM   #184
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Respond to what? Your pissburg "challenge"?
You quote yourself referencing another quote of yours. No facts
Nothing times nothing times nothing is nothing.
Instead of going to their site and getting their explanations of their ratings you ask me. Instead of offering any examples of them being wrong you blatter about smackdowns. Which is just another example of a douche-bag's opinion. You sure are a lazy motherfucker. You must be the tranny corpy is always fucking. You have nice tits but we all know they're fake....like your news and your "facts".
You talk shit about it because you can't do anything else. With no examples you're just another "chick" with an Adam's apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fuck you and fuck Politifact, assmuncher. Here's a link that has everything to do with your kinky obsession with Politifact. Funny how you won't respond to it.

Old 10-27-2017, 10:47 AM   #185
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Well sputtered.
You really have those "masterdickmunchers" pouring out of your mouth today.
How does it feel having your ass kicked by a "drunk"?
How does it feel to disprove yourself in your own statement and to show your own insecurities (font size is a key indicator) and lack of reasoning ability?
Breathing and drinking doesn't make me a sentient creature. "Imagining", a trait you claim I have, proves I am one though.
One more thing you can be proven you are wrong about.
Quote:
Shove you're You mean "your"? Stupid bitch. biased, jackass numbers up your wide, over-used, lib-retarded ass, masterdickmuncher. You lie every fucking time you take a fucking breath, masterdickmuncher. Breathing and drinking booze does not make you a sentient creature as you falsely imagine yourself to be, masterdickmuncher. And that fact is notable in your retarded inability to see that Judicial Watch cited its source, but you're too fucking stupid to understand, masterdickmuncher.

You're already repeating yourself and since you can't or won't provide any links to anything that has anything to do with backing up any of your bullshit, go fuck your tranny.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:55 AM   #186
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

A completely different take...

I refuse to believe that the two phone calls were that much different.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:04 AM   #187
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well sputtered.
You really have those "masterdickmunchers" pouring out of your mouth today.
How does it feel having your ass kicked by a "drunk"?
How does it feel to disprove yourself in your own statement and to show your own insecurities (font size is a key indicator) and lack of reasoning ability?
Breathing and drinking doesn't make me a sentient creature. "Imagining", a trait you claim I have, proves I am one though.
One more thing you can be proven you are wrong about.

You're already repeating yourself and since you can't or won't provide any links to anything that has anything to do with backing up any of your bullshit, go fuck your tranny.
Fuck your jackass notion that because you are a singularly stupid fuck that one has the time to lead you by the hand through what has already been posted for your lame, stupid ass before, masterdickmuncher. That you admit that you missed it the first time around just illustrates what a stupid, jackass fuck you really are, masterdickmuncher.

And Politifact is just as lib-retarded biased as your stupid ass, masterdickmuncher, and that's why you lean on it like a crutch, masterdickmuncher. So, masterdickmuncher, take your lib-retarded crutch and shove it up your lib-retard ass!
Old 10-27-2017, 11:39 AM   #188
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Stop acting stupid. Here is your previous post.

Politifact is hardly an unbiased arbiter of “fact”. Its ratings are highly subjective. And it doesn't measure truth or falsity on a binary basis. It uses a so-called Truth-o-Meter with 5 (highly subjective) categories - True, Mostly True, Half True, Mostly False, Pants on Fire. Based on this (highly subjective) methodology, the most anyone can claim is that according to Politifact some politicians move the needle more in one direction or the other .

And even that is grossly misleading, since it is based on whichever statements Politifact arbitrarily and selectively decides merit rating. Only a dickmunching fool like you would rely on Politifact as “proof” that someone “lies at a 70% rate”. Only a cockworshipping moron like you would claim anything published by Politifact is tantamount to a “set of facts”

Only a stupid douche-bag would say there are no facts or proof that the facts presented are true. The info is posted for the world to see and if it's wrong (proven to be)
then they change it. Only trannies like you and tranny lovers like corpy claim it's wrong without reading it or showing proof it's wrong. You both flap gums.

Now asshole, here is a trump quote;

"White nationalist protesters in Charlottesville "had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit."

It's false. Is it mostly false? It is if being completely false is mostly false. Let's try another one.

"Trump says Says "No, I don't benefit, I don't benefit" from his tax proposal".
Another easy one. Does he benefit? He does benefit in many ways.
So that would be.............false.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lan-wont-bene/

See how this works douche-bag? Now one of those rating that you can't figure out.

"The NFL is "getting massive tax breaks."

This one is...........mostly true. Why is that? Because the "NFL" doesn't directly get the massive tax breaks but the stadiums sure do.

Life isn't binary. There is an explanation for each rating. So you disagree with a part-true rating and think it should be mostly true. Who gives a shit?
If you weren't such a lazy motherfucker and you actually...do I dare say it, actually read the links then you wouldn't be asking stupid questions or demanding binary solutions which you never supply yourself.
And until you can prove them wrong, which to date you haven't, then I'll keep using them.
Was this a smackdown?

Mostly True.
Old 10-27-2017, 11:53 AM   #189
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

I didn't miss shit bitch.
Here is your cited info.

"In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age"

As you can see it means nothing. No names or positions. In other words, just as full of shit as you.

Now crawl back in your hole.

Quote:
Fuck your jackass notion that because you are a singularly stupid fuck that one has the time to lead you by the hand through what has already been posted for your lame, stupid ass before, masterdickmuncher. That you admit that you missed it the first time around just illustrates what a stupid, jackass fuck you really are, masterdickmuncher.

And Politifact is just as lib-retarded biased as your stupid ass, masterdickmuncher, and that's why you lean on it like a crutch, masterdickmuncher. So, masterdickmuncher, take your lib-retarded crutch and shove it up your lib-retard ass!
Old 10-27-2017, 12:29 PM   #190
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't miss shit bitch.
Here is your cited info.

"In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age"

As you can see it means nothing. No names or positions. In other words, just as full of shit as you.

Now crawl back in your hole.

You're a lying mutha fucker, masterdickmuncher. You posted that Judicial Watch didn't cite its source when it is damn well cited in the second paragraph of the article, masterdickmuncher: meaning you're too fucking stupid to have a legitimate driver's license and operate a car on public highways wherein signs are printed in the English language, masterdickmuncher.

Quote:
"public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey"
Old 10-27-2017, 12:34 PM   #191
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
A completely different take...

I refuse to believe that the two phone calls were that much different.
Of course you refuse to believe it.
It couldn't be as simple as trump learning a lesson, could it?
I would sure hope that was the case.
It could also be as simple as black and white.
With all the trump social snafus you can't see how they would be different? And when the second one shows the normal learning progression you can't see it happening that way?
Old 10-27-2017, 12:38 PM   #192
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
And when the second one shows the normal learning progression you can't see it happening that way?
Uh, no.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:48 PM   #193
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course you refuse to believe it.
It couldn't be as simple as trump learning a lesson, could it?
I would sure hope that was the case.
It could also be as simple as black and white.
With all the trump social snafus you can't see how they would be different? And when the second one shows the normal learning progression you can't see it happening that way?
The obvious factor was the presence of a lying piece of shit, agenda driven politico that Kelly called an "empty barrel", masterdickmuncher. But keep your fucking head up your ass, masterdickmuncher, you're only inspired to post by the smell of your farts overwhelming your other senses.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:02 PM   #194
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Again nothing but your worthless opinion.
The video link I posted proved Kelly lied about Wilson's actions and words at the FBI building dedication. Plain and simple. His comments in this case are the same as yours. Full of shit. You not watching the video means you're afraid. Nothing more. Just a coward. Kelly on the other hand is normally truthful, just corrupted by trump. That doesn't mean he is above reproach.

You keep droning on about her being called an empty barrel.
By the guy who lied and mischaracterized her appearance at a videoed public event. A video that directly contradicts what he said. He owes her an apology. Since your apologies are worthless,
as you are, save yours.
While your ignorance is opinionated and saturated with hubris,
you are not an empty barrel. You are totally full of shit.
Quote:
The obvious factor was the presence of a lying piece of shit, agenda driven politico that Kelly called an "empty barrel", masterdickmuncher. But keep your fucking head up your ass, masterdickmuncher, you're only inspired to post by the smell of your farts overwhelming your other senses.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:08 PM   #195
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again nothing but your worthless opinion.
The video link I posted proved Kelly lied about Wilson's actions and words at the FBI building dedication. Plain and simple. His comments in this case are the same as yours. Full of shit. You not watching the video means you're afraid. Nothing more. Just a coward. Kelly on the other hand is normally truthful, just corrupted by trump. That doesn't mean he is above reproach.

You keep droning on about her being called an empty barrel.
By the guy who lied and mischaracterized her appearance at a videoed public event. A video that directly contradicts what he said. He owes her an apology. Since your apologies are worthless,
as you are, save yours.
While your ignorance is opinionated and saturated with hubris,
you are not an empty barrel. You are totally full of shit.
You're too fucking stupid to understand that money was an incidental detail in Kelly's address, masterdickmuncher. Kelly was talking about a blowhard politico stoking her own fucking ego, and YOUR fucking video PROVES IT, masterdickmuncher.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women