Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47510
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #16
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
The feature on Date-Check I like more than P411 is the ability to "grade" vouches.
That sounds like a very useful feature.

Since I'm not on Date-Check, I'm curious - is the "grade," or just the existence of a vouch, or nothing at all visible to the guys? If the "grade" is visible, do the ladies get any blowback from clients whom they've given less than the highest grade?

I think if I were Gina, I might implement something similar for P411 but have it only show as "OK," without the grade, when the guys viewed their vouches. But of course the enhanced OK system would be for the benefits of the ladies and Gina's business model depends on selling to the guys. The headaches of a system like that might not make it worth any more to the guys, in order to justify a higher fee to cover additional effort.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #17
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stag View Post
When I see a provider that doesn't use P411 to protect our mutual safety, I pretty much cross them off the to-do list until they are P411 providers.
That's a common attitude but I always smile when I run across it because of one lady who -- if memory serves me correctly -- never joined P411 but nevertheless had (and has) tons of guys begging to see her. At least some guys, even though they subscribe to that approach, are willing to make the occasional exception.

I occasionally wondered about that, but I never asked her or Gina about it. It was really none of my business why she didn't join P411.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:22 PM   #18
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
Since I'm not on Date-Check, I'm curious - is the "grade," or just the existence of a vouch, or nothing at all visible to the guys?
Per Date-Check:

"They will only receive one of three messages:

That the Entertainer has confirmed that they have met, that they have been declined, or that the Entertainer requires additional information.

Any of the additional comments included such as "not recommended" will not be included in those notifications, and gents cannot see them. Only our staff and Entertainers who view the gents' profiles can."
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #19
Maxxi Roxx
"THE WISE CHOICE"

User ID: 1295
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The only reason I can think of that a provider in Texas does not have a P-411 account is that at one time they worked for PC and when they left PC they never sent Gina her money.

Gina will not let a provider that owes her $ open a P-411 account until she makes good on previous debt.
Maxxi Roxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:23 PM   #20
LargeHam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 41
Default Member of both

Great info, especially for a relative newbie that is a member of both DC and P411. I travel extensively (and only hobby when I travel), so have kept both up to date so far. But, can I just keep one active - and if so, which one?
LargeHam is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #21
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy both.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #22
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

I have both, but use P411 much more often than Date-Check.

About once a year someone will contact me with a Room Service2000 membership so it's not worth it for me to join. I think they're big in Chicago.

A nice feature on Date-check for travelling ladies is seeing who has joined your "fan club" (this isn't anything we set up; just DC's terminology). If you saw you have a lot of interest in a certain city you might consider visiting there.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #23
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Depends on the area. I use p411
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:07 AM   #24
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

I am, and have been for many years, seriously considering adding "small comments" to the Okays. It would create many issues though, and my ideas to address those issues aren't popular with everyone. So I've held off, just to save myself the headache really.

Quote:
I think if I were Gina, I might implement something similar for P411 but have it only show as "OK," without the grade, when the guys viewed their vouches.
Sure, I could make it so the client can't see the comments.... but how would I stop providers from showing a client their comments? Truly, it would be a losing battle and I'm not up for the fight, so I would just allow the client to see his comments.

I'm a firm believer that letting a person know that their behavior is needs to change is far more productive than talking about a person behind their back. I mean, most guys will start taking a shower if they KNOW they stink.... but if no one mentions anything, they will just assume there's no problem.

Also, I would allow clients to answer the comments with a few words, since I know that some people love to start shit with other people for little or no reason, and I believe that everyone should have a chance to answer accusations against them.

I would limit comments and answers to a very small amount of text, to prevent flaming.... AND I would use the comments as a way to determine who maybe isn't a good fit for P411. Anyone who is unable to conduct themselves in a respectful manner when it comes to the comments and answers, would no longer be welcome on P411.... as well as anyone who has more than a small handful of negative comments.

The other thing is I would also allow clients to give providers an Okay with small comments (and answers). I wouldn't have it one sided, both sides of the equation have a right to know when there is a problem imo.... and providers create just as much trouble in the community, if not more.

So ladies who NC/NS could be marked as such by everyone they do it to... with the opportunity to answer the accusations.

So, as you can see it's really not that cut and dried. There would be quite a bit more put into it, and it wouldn't be totally provider-centric. My focus is on the community, as a whole.

Quote:
The only reason I can think of that a provider in Texas does not have a P-411 account is that at one time they worked for PC and when they left PC they never sent Gina her money.
Correct.

However, I will set up a Locked account for former PC providers who have an open balance, so they can still check out clients but not appear on the site (and benefit from the free advertising).

I'm also cool with a $10/wk or whatever payment plan. Hint hint to anyone out there who still owes PC money.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #25
Charlie_Harper
Account Disabled

Gina, don't fret. You provide an invaluable service. Nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
I am, and have been for many years, seriously considering adding "small comments" to the Okays. It would create many issues though, and my ideas to address those issues aren't popular with everyone. So I've held off, just to save myself the headache really.

Sure, I could make it so the client can't see the comments.... but how would I stop providers from showing a client their comments? Truly, it would be a losing battle and I'm not up for the fight, so I would just allow the client to see his comments.

I'm a firm believer that letting a person know that their behavior is needs to change is far more productive than talking about a person behind their back. I mean, most guys will start taking a shower if they KNOW they stink.... but if no one mentions anything, they will just assume there's no problem.

Also, I would allow clients to answer the comments with a few words, since I know that some people love to start shit with other people for little or no reason, and I believe that everyone should have a chance to answer accusations against them.

I would limit comments and answers to a very small amount of text, to prevent flaming.... AND I would use the comments as a way to determine who maybe isn't a good fit for P411. Anyone who is unable to conduct themselves in a respectful manner when it comes to the comments and answers, would no longer be welcome on P411.... as well as anyone who has more than a small handful of negative comments.

The other thing is I would also allow clients to give providers an Okay with small comments (and answers). I wouldn't have it one sided, both sides of the equation have a right to know when there is a problem imo.... and providers create just as much trouble in the community, if not more.

So ladies who NC/NS could be marked as such by everyone they do it to... with the opportunity to answer the accusations.

So, as you can see it's really not that cut and dried. There would be quite a bit more put into it, and it wouldn't be totally provider-centric. My focus is on the community, as a whole.

Correct.

However, I will set up a Locked account for former PC providers who have an open balance, so they can still check out clients but not appear on the site (and benefit from the free advertising).

I'm also cool with a $10/wk or whatever payment plan. Hint hint to anyone out there who still owes PC money.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Charlie_Harper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women