Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160854
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35584
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2023, 11:11 AM   #1
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17
Default Petitioning for the closure of the Sandbox

I don't quite see the need for the Sandbox. It's not hobby related so why is it relevant. Seems like all I see here is mostly guys venting about political issues and there are plenty of forums on Facebook, Instagram or wherever to do that. Most of us here are interested in procuring pussy. It's a buzz kill to have to see these topics come up. And also I see mostly guys here who give zero actionable Intel about current females. Can anyone enlighten me as to the purpose of the Sandbox. Thank you.
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:35 AM   #2
Uomo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Sigh, I know I'm going to regret commenting but here goes.

So what happened?
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=35

hard to take anything you say seriously when you are constantly contradicting yourself.

I'm still convinced you are a world class troll that get's off seeing your posts go viral-ish or seeing the vitriol it creates.

And to stay on topic - I vote no on your petition.
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:35 AM   #3
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

For threads xactly like this.

It's listed in the header

Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 12:06 PM   #4
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
Sigh, I know I'm going to regret commenting but here goes.

So what happened?

hard to take anything you say seriously when you are constantly contradicting yourself.

I'm still convinced you are a world class troll that get's off seeing your posts go viral-ish or seeing the vitriol it creates.

U whatever I I really could care less how you feel about me. I'm more relevant in this game than you. I don't date dudes. Sorry. Please stay in topic and answer the question. Thank you. I believe the Sandbox isn't necessary and is abused by members who just want to talk about something that none of us care about.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:24 PM   #5
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It is abused by some!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 01:05 PM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

The mystery word of the moment is entertainingly humorous.

You guys are certainly entertaining me. Sandbox forums are my # 2 location for unpacking my darts case and practicing.

So...
Petition Rejected.

Besides ECG suggests that the ladies like having a forum where the guys can post SPAs on themselves.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 01:14 PM   #7
Uomo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Please stay in topic and answer the question.

Do you need help reading? Did you bother reading the whole thing or is your super relevancy and self declared hobby master #1 title really so blinding that you find it hard to read?

as for the other non-sense... nah not worth it poo poo
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 01:17 PM   #8
Footfein75
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

dont lime it....dont look at it
Footfein75 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 01:42 PM   #9
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Sounds like someone got his feelings hurt in The Sandbox and wants to go run to their safe space. MAN UP! Grow a pair and enjoy.

noticed Pitroom stopped referring to himself as "TheHobby" when I did some searching and found out that on this VERY site in Ohio no less there is a user who has "TheHobby" as their handle and posted that information.

This is the Internet, anyone with a computer that is capable of connecting to it via dialup or broadband has EQUAL say on things... you are no better or worse than the next person. You are represented mostly by ASCII characters on a screen. Photos can lie or be falsely chosen and posted. Words are how you convey your thoughts, poorly chosen words, gibberish, bad grammar speak louder than the P.A. system at the last RUSH concern I attended (they had 80,000 watts of P.A. and was only using 1/2 of what they had)

You sometimes will come off as being intelligent, other times a fool.

To quote The Joker "Why so serious?"

laugh some... don't whine when things don't go your way..
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 02:02 PM   #10
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ View Post
Sounds like someone got his feelings hurt in The Sandbox and wants to go run to their safe space. MAN UP! Grow a pair and enjoy.

noticed Pitroom stopped referring to himself as "TheHobby" when I did some searching and found out that on this VERY site in Ohio no less there is a user who has "TheHobby" as their handle and posted that information.

This is the Internet, anyone with a computer that is capable of connecting to it via dialup or broadband has EQUAL say on things... you are no better or worse than the next person. You are represented mostly by ASCII characters on a screen. Photos can lie or be falsely chosen and posted. Words are how you convey your thoughts, poorly chosen words, gibberish, bad grammar speak louder than the P.A. system at the last RUSH concern I attended (they had 80,000 watts of P.A. and was only using 1/2 of what they had)

You sometimes will come off as being intelligent, other times a fool.

To quote The Joker "Why so serious?"

laugh some... don't whine when things don't go your way..
I am and will always be @thehobby. The other dudes are simply imposters who don't understand the gravity of that title. I wear it well but what is increasing is my do not share list. Everyone, be warned, who isn't nice to me or ridicules me I will never share Intel with you unless a formal apology is given. Those are my hard rules! I believe the powers that be have vetoed my request. I was just trying to clear up unnecessary clutter on eccie.
Old 08-11-2023, 02:17 PM   #11
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I am and will always be @thehobby. The other dudes are simply imposters who don't understand the gravity of that title. I wear it well but what is increasing is my do not share list. Everyone, be warned, who isn't nice to me or ridicules me I will never share Intel with you unless a formal apology is given. Those are my hard rules! I believe the powers that be have vetoed my request. I was just trying to clear up unnecessary clutter on eccie.
Let's see, your join date is Nov 22, 2021

Theirs is 6-20-2016

Looks like the "imposter" joined 5 years 5 months BEFORE you did... Sooo... that would make YOU the imposter. You just recently in the past 2-3 months started referring to yourself as "TheHobby" yet this other person has been doing so for the last 5+ years.

Acts like this makes you look less intelligent and more like some pompous ______ who thinks they are the G.O.A.T. which you will never be simply because arrogance will always lose to just about anything else.

So from now on you will be henceforth be called "TheKnobby"

Oh as for sharing intel.... like we want it or will share our intel with you?

Dude I maintain a database with names, contact info, locations etc of the ladies and spas that give outstanding service. I also maintain a list of motels that are "hobby friendly" and the ones that have Jacuzzi's in them. I can access this info at any time from any device in my possession.
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 02:19 PM   #12
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:

Didn't you say you were opening a site of your own? Sounds like another one of your fantasies. If you don't like the sandbox then don't click on it. Seems pretty simple fix for most people.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 02:41 PM   #13
Uomo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Didn't you say you were opening a site of your own? Sounds like another one of your fantasies. If you don't like the sandbox then don't click on it. Seems pretty simple fix for most people.
TheKnobby also said this

So integrity with TheKnobby PooPoo is highly lacking.
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 02:46 PM   #14
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footfein75 View Post
dont lime it....dont look at it
I generally don’t lime it. I lemon it.

And when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Or slice em up, put them on a plate, sprinkle salt, and place it by the front door to ward off the bad vibes or keep them from entering your house. I just learned this one two months ago and giggled slightly at the young lady who just “made” me drive her to the store so she could get the lemons. Only a slight giggle because I like that young woman WAY too much!
Michael8219 is online now   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 03:03 PM   #15
Footfein75
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
I generally don’t lime it. I lemon it.

And when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Or slice em up, put them on a plate, sprinkle salt, and place it by the front door to ward off the bad vibes or keep them from entering your house. I just learned this one two months ago and giggled slightly at the young lady who just “made” me drive her to the store so she could get the lemons. Only a slight giggle because I like that young woman WAY too much!
fat fingers and no glasses on...
Footfein75 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women