Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #16
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

You know, it brings a sub-topic to mind. . .

We always talk about what is of more value (or importance when considering a booking), the connection and skill of a provider, or the appearance.

Sure the pat answer is a blend of both.

Let's get down to the brass tacks.

We are seeing some new and pretty gals getting ready to visit our region. They are charging more than our local norms. While there is always some temptation to seek out the new, unique and pretty, I for one am wary of getting infatuated with a shiny object, if you get my drift.

For instance, while I like the new pretty girl just as much as the next guy, I am worried about looking at the pic, paying a whole bunch more money than I would spend on a skilled gal I know only to get the two major letdowns for me in the hobby:

1) A gal that is not BBBJ. Disagree all you want, but BBBJ is part of the GFE definition for me. If you are CBJ, you are not GFE and need to reduce you rate. You certainly should not have a higher rate.

2) A gal like John Bull just pointed out. Hopefully somebody other than her wrote the text to that ad (of course that could indicate a pimp wannabe boyfriend or other management forms) because like it or not, your grammar and other communication traits DO effect our perspective. I don't expect a lady to have a Phd., but I can't abide by a vapid head above a pair of boobs in jeans either.

So to bring it back nicely under our topic here:

What do you like?

What don't you like?

What are your deal-breakers?

What are you willing to pay a premium for?

What should be discounted or avoided?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #17
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

BBBJ is a must or no see.

Greek is nice but for +1/2 a rose tops.

*I saw one of these traveling pretty things last year that had a face for launching 1,000 ships in the pics. I show up and she had no makeup on.
I believe it was the same girl but a disappointment.
Honestly though this thread could hurt feelings or give the wrong impression if not handled carefully.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #18
John Bull
Valued Poster

I don't think we're being insulting to any individual unless it be Shopie's pimp. And, just to make it clear, I posted part of her Eros ad to show that she is likely to be pimped up rather than an indication of her intelligence.

I don't do travelers and I don't do girls with known pimps. With a traveler, you need to be the first of the day which is hard for me. If they can, they'll book 10-12 a day and by days end, they're shot. The pimped girl poses 2 dangers. #1 is that she will be dr....ed up or carrying. #2 is the obvious, that she and the pimp will need money and will run a game on you.
I know there are exceptions and I know there will be some who disagree. But it's my story and I'm sticking to it.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:07 AM   #19
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Someone I trust saw sasha (girl in pics) and said NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICS.

"She claimed she quit working for now-defunct Taylor's Elite. I'm inclined to think she was sent packing once they found out she was using obviously fake pics and the discrepancy between who she was and who she portrayed herself as."
Old 06-02-2010, 07:18 AM   #20
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm like a guy... VARIETY rules as long as the personality is awesome and it's all clean.

Howdy Sir Bull... Hi Marcus Baby. Hey, where's JAG?
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #21
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Hello. Good to see you here.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:49 AM   #22
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Awww, thank you Sweetheart. I see you are an established hobbyist now... congrats!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Ooh, tell me more.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:36 AM   #24
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

For you Columbus guys.
http://www.eros-ohio.com/files/170000.htm
Old 06-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #25
John Bull
Valued Poster

I think Anon should put this on his "Would You Hit It" thread in the National forum.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #26
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO!
Or take it.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:35 AM   #27
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
I don't think we're being insulting to any individual unless it be Shopie's pimp. And, just to make it clear, I posted part of her Eros ad to show that she is likely to be pimped up rather than an indication of her intelligence.

I don't do travelers and I don't do girls with known pimps. With a traveler, you need to be the first of the day which is hard for me. If they can, they'll book 10-12 a day and by days end, they're shot. The pimped girl poses 2 dangers. #1 is that she will be dr....ed up or carrying. #2 is the obvious, that she and the pimp will need money and will run a game on you.
I know there are exceptions and I know there will be some who disagree. But it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Wow-- I couldn't imagine seeing 10-12 people in a day. When I'm at home I see 2 per day as I only work half days. When I travel, I only see 3 a day-- on RARE occasion 4. Any more than that and I just don't think I could be a good provider. Hats off to the ladies that can, but I just couldn't. I NEED that downtime between appointments. I NEED that time to take a nice hot bath, redo my makeup, relax, do a little reading. Keeps me mentally stable
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #28
John Bull
Valued Poster

You're one of the few who limit yourself. I think the indy girls do try to put a limit on it but I also know that many overbook because of the nc/ns problem with clients and therefore, if most show up...
The traveling agency girls are pretty well known for taking as many as the agency can book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberLove View Post
Wow-- I couldn't imagine seeing 10-12 people in a day. When I'm at home I see 2 per day as I only work half days. When I travel, I only see 3 a day-- on RARE occasion 4. Any more than that and I just don't think I could be a good provider. Hats off to the ladies that can, but I just couldn't. I NEED that downtime between appointments. I NEED that time to take a nice hot bath, redo my makeup, relax, do a little reading. Keeps me mentally stable
Old 06-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #29
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

JB, that's too funny... you will just have to keep her mouth full of something... heehee! I thought the concensus is beautiful and gullible.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women