Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2017, 11:51 PM   #211
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:40 AM   #212
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
You might want to re-check your statement Baghdad Bob aka Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf is very alive today.
Maybe, maybe not.

"In November 2014, Swedish newspaper Expressen posted a video of an ill man, claimed to be Al-Sahhaf, in a hospital bed in the UAE, claiming that he was dying.[13]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhamm...#Post-war_life
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:20 AM   #213
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/bag...ght-after-all/
baghad bob's predictions. interesting.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:00 AM   #214
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Polski Wyrob called. he wants that pickle in your pocket back.

Well spit it out then!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:07 AM   #215
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
why bring Baghdad Bob up? hes dead. besides, he was Saddam's propaganda mouth piece however amusing he was.
l
I'll tell ya why because Gay Rey brought up liars and he is the only person ahead of Trump in the lying department but Trump is gaining ground fast!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:43 AM   #216
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
l
I'll tell ya why because Gay Rey brought up liars and he is the only person ahead of Trump in the lying department but Trump is gaining ground fast!
You should do a search on your asshole buddy Lube.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:58 AM   #217
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You should do a search on your asshole buddy Lube.
"in" or "on"?
Old 05-22-2017, 12:11 PM   #218
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Maybe, maybe not.

"In November 2014, Swedish newspaper Expressen posted a video of an ill man, claimed to be Al-Sahhaf, in a hospital bed in the UAE, claiming that he was dying.[13]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhamm...#Post-war_life
You do know anyone can post anything on Wiki- he's alive
http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/dead....Mohammed+Saeed
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #219
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do know anyone can post anything on Wiki- he's alive
http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/dead....Mohammed+Saeed
Yes, just like anyone can post "anything on" Eccie ....

...you're living proof of it!!!!
Old 05-22-2017, 01:05 PM   #220
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

..!
As are you living proof that you can post anything on eccie but there are some things you'll get points for. Isn't that right LL, how'd yours taste?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #221
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:

...you're living proof of it!!!!
You are 100 percent right which is why I don't give a rats ass what someone whether hobbyist or provider claims On ECCIE. Have you ever heard a provider state that she's pimped ? Hell no they all claim to be independent ladies and we know all of them are not independent.
You ever read hobbyist reviews ? How many of them claim to have great stamina and write reviews as if it were a romance novel. It's the guillible dimwits like you who get focused on how others portray themeselves which is quite funny. Can you prove to me that you even own a Lexus ? Quite frankly I don't care what you drive because I have other things more important than what a hobbyist makes or drives or his personal achievements.
Do you forget that this is a whore board - if some guy creates a name called Mr12inchCock are you going to ask him for proof of his cock size ?
I get a good laugh at you clowns who want to call me out on my military achievement as if I am applying for some high ranking job and you want to have me vetted or confirmed - you clowns are hilarious.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:27 PM   #222
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I don't give a rats (sic) ass what someone whether hobbyist or provider claims On ECCIE... It's the guillible (sic) dimwits like you who get focused on how others portray themeselves (sic) which is quite funny... Quite frankly I don't care...

I get a good laugh at you clowns who want to call me out on my military achievement... you clowns are hilarious.
TRANSLATION - I care enormously about what y'all think of me, otherwise I wouldn't have made up all those endearing stories about being a mafia hitman who quit la cosa nostra to become a "Seargent" Major in the US Army where I endured shrapnel head wounds in two wars. I am pathologically insecure to the core of my being. The only joy I get out of life these days is going on the internet and lying incessantly to draw attention from others and relieve the pain of being a pathetic loser in every aspect of life.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 01:44 PM   #223
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are 100 percent right

.... you clowns who want to call me out on my military achievement ....
You are thrashing around while you're drowning ....

... my questions about your "military" experiences had to do with your claim of suffering a head wound as an excuse for your obesity.

I suppose you wanted everyone to believe you're a bad-ass and to leave you alone, because you claim to have been a drill sergeant in the Army, but it sort of went down hill after your various versions started getting all fucked up, because you kept forgetting about the last lie you told. Then you tried the "Mafia" bullshit. Then you threatened people with your "prowess"! Then you started picking on RM .... and calling her inappropriate names .... whine to the Mods!

Now you want to pretend it all doesn't matter.

Well, you were a dumbass for discussing your RW information, whether itrue or not, on a HOOKER BOARD.

Here's of what that reminds me ...

She's a loser also. Doesn't "make a difference"?

"Retired Army Sergeant Major (E-9) SGM
“Great minds are always feared by lesser minds.”
I got The_Waco_Kid Banned
I got Bambino Banned
I got Av8R Banned"
Old 05-22-2017, 04:02 PM   #224
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Well spit it out then!

Awww ... empty pockets lost his pickle. maybe you can file a "Missing Pickle Report" with the pickle police?

perhaps the PICKLEton DICtective Agency can help?

let us know how that works out for ya.

on second thought .. don't.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:24 PM   #225
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are thrashing around while you're drowning ....

... my questions about your "military" experiences had to do with your claim of suffering a head wound as an excuse for your obesity.

I suppose you wanted everyone to believe you're a bad-ass and to leave you alone, because you claim to have been a drill sergeant in the Army, but it sort of went down hill after your various versions started getting all fucked up, because you kept forgetting about the last lie you told. Then you tried the "Mafia" bullshit. Then you threatened people with your "prowess"! Then you started picking on RM .... and calling her inappropriate names .... whine to the Mods!

Now you want to pretend it all doesn't matter.

Well, you were a dumbass for discussing your RW information, whether itrue or not, on a HOOKER BOARD.

Here's of what that reminds me ...

She's a loser also. Doesn't "make a difference"?

"Retired Army Sergeant Major (E-9) SGM
“Great minds are always feared by lesser minds.”
I got The_Waco_Kid Banned
I got Bambino Banned
I got Av8R Banned"
Here's the answer to your question shit face:
http://ehealthforum.com/blogs/marier...at-b28401.html

Research shows that in the months and years after a brain injury, its not only more common to gain weight than it is to lose weight, but it also becomes more difficult to shed the pounds. The problem might be directly related to the brain injury. Heres how:

Hormones

The hypothalamic-pituitary axis is a part of the brain responsible for producing and distributing hormones. Damage to it can result in hypopituitarism, which is a decrease in hormone levels. Depending on where the damage is, this could lead to hypothyroidism or a growth hormone deficiencyboth of which can cause weight gain.

Hypopituitarism is relatively common after a brain injury. If theres unexplained weight gain after a brain injury, theres a good chance its hormonal. Hormone-related weight gain will seem to come from nowhere. It will feel frustratingyouve made no changes to your eating habits, and yet the scale keeps going up. And trying to lose weight will be like trying to scratch your way through a brick wall.

Fortunately, hormone deficiencies can be treated and sometimes this treatment is enough to break though that brick wall. But youll have to talk to your doctor about getting a comprehensive hormone test or a referral to an endocrinologist. Many doctors will know that a brain injury can cause hormone problems, but you might encounter some reluctance if you have a milder brain injury or concussion. Although chronic hormone deficiencies are more common after severe brain injuries, milder brain injuries can cause hormone changes too.

Read more: Is your brain injury making you fat? by marierowland http://ehealthforum.com/blogs/marier...#ixzz4hqhmD8uC
Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women