Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2020, 12:35 PM   #1
Bigdik111
Gaining Momentum

Default How are you getting that far in a strip club?

Finger in ass? Finger in pussy? are you guys just doing it and they tell you to stop if they dont allow that?

I do stuff like spread their ass cheeks. I've had plenty pull out my dick during a dance.
Bigdik111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:41 PM   #2
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Do you realize this question sounds like what a rookie LE would ask? All strippers are different. I dunno. What not ask a stripper?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Do you realize this question sounds like what a rookie LE would ask? All strippers are different. I dunno. What not ask a stripper?
he's clueless.. I don't know if he's in Euless, but he's clueless.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:04 PM   #4
Bigdik111
Gaining Momentum

Not le. Just making conversation. I've done amps plenty and I just do whatever I want. It feels like it ruins the mood when I try something with a stripper and she removes my hand. And no I don't talk to the stripper about what I want. I just ask for a dance and then do whatever I can. Just never thought putting my finger in her ass would go over well
Bigdik111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 02:15 PM   #5
FunMonday
Account Disabled

i guess you won’t know until you try it.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:38 PM   #6
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Here is a clue - the uglier and fatter they are, the more they tolerate.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 08:23 PM   #7
billw1032
Valued Poster

It's very simple. Find a girl, get some dances. If she's comfortable with what's happening, great. If she says "no" at some point, or stops you, then stop and you're done with her at the end of that dance. Find another girl and repeat. Enjoy the variety of girls, and eventually you'll find one or more that is of a like mind with you. Warning: it may take many visits and many $$$ for dances before you get there. You learn with experience. Visit the club often and become known. Eventually it will work out for you.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:29 PM   #8
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdik111 View Post
Not le. Just making conversation. I've done amps plenty and I just do whatever I want. It feels like it ruins the mood when I try something with a stripper and she removes my hand. And no I don't talk to the stripper about what I want. I just ask for a dance and then do whatever I can. Just never thought putting my finger in her ass would go over well
Are you a likeable guy? Are women comfortable around you? Do you make good conversation? Ask yourself these questions and you may get some answers.
By the way, what AMP girls have you seen?
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 10:50 PM   #9
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Go during the day and just pay attention. It'll still take some time and $$ but it's a lot easier. I'm sad I can't find a place that is The Fare easy any more.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 11:53 PM   #10
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
It's very simple. Find a girl, get some dances. If she's comfortable with what's happening, great. If she says "no" at some point, or stops you, then stop and you're done with her at the end of that dance. Find another girl and repeat. Enjoy the variety of girls, and eventually you'll find one or more that is of a like mind with you. Warning: it may take many visits and many $$$ for dances before you get there. You learn with experience. Visit the club often and become known. Eventually it will work out for you.
But make sure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds between girls. Stinky finger will be a major turnoff and a guaranteed no to FIA

You might also seek the advice of your waitress. With a tip of course she will know who likes a finger in their poop shoot.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:56 PM   #11
quark55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
But make sure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds between girls. Stinky finger will be a major turnoff and a guaranteed no to FIA

You might also seek the advice of your waitress. With a tip of course she will know who likes a finger in their poop shoot.

I just put some sanitizer wipes in billfold.
Next to condoms
quark55 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 02:43 PM   #12
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I have had sex many times in strip clubs. Find a cool waitress and tip her well. Make it clear that you want to have "Fun" and she will bring girls to you. The waitresses know who the dirty girls are. I have actually never used a condom in a strip club. Never not once. I have fucked a girl while she blew my friend in a strip club. I have had 2 girls blow me at the same time in a strip club one time 3 girls blew me. They said they wanted me to tell them who did it best. That was a good hustle because all 3 got paid. Now I was a regular and all the managers knew me and I was single and I had plenty of cash. I tipped Managers too and bartenders or should I say overtipped them. Money talks and it doesn't hurt if you know how to talk too. I am not a great looking guy either I assure you.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 03:24 PM   #13
CellarDweller
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

I frequently recieve pm`s asking me how a certain thing happens in my reviews. My answer is always this: be yourself without a concrete plan, just no rush, have some fun conversation and that creates chemistry between you and the dancer. Chemistry soon becomes trust and that is the key to fun activities! If chemistry does not develop it cannot happen even if forced. Move along. I have also have found that fun gals I have met will often push the limits on subsequent visits. She's glad to see you and wants to have some naughty fun to also test YOUR boundaries. Becomes a fun and lasting relationship

Disclaimer: I never put a finger in ANY butt hole, thats a sure way to cause a trainwreck...
CellarDweller is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 05:52 PM   #14
Jvc072006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Def repeat visits will yield way better results. I noticed when I would just go randomly and meet a new girl it was a hit or miss. But if I chose a gal and visit her a few times she’ll get more comfortable. Then excited to see you. Then all the fun can be had.
Jvc072006 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women