Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47420
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #16
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

[quote=Exotic Beauty;2277372]Yes! Lol! Kinda "sucks"(Ooops!) There are ALOT more important things in the world that might make more sense to worry about like the crimes of killings and robbery and awful stuff on daily news then having fun...If everyone "Released stress"...Might be less horrific crime rate,Just a thought...

But on another note,You may be able to ask in the mens private area or pms about any news on specific providers that may be helpful to alert you from harm,drama and a date that went wrong.[/quote/]

If I get put on LusciousLacy's DNS list because a provider I have seen got busted 6 months ago.So be it. Hell I forgot to research in all 49 states if she had ever been busted. I did not find out till afterglow hobby chat
that she got busted in Ks. The whole Ks. vs Mo. hobby debate.
I know providers share DNS list in the powder room are reasons given would be my concern.
Just so I do not get put on Beauty"s DNS list!!!!!!!!!!
Now that would "suck "(Ooops!)
I totally agree that with all the shady providers, cash and dash, no touching and getting robbed by her pimp etc, just to ask for a hour of bliss is not a world changer. But every once in awhile.......................
big country is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #17
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Some girls have been with there pimp since they were way younger than 18 according to that show and them girls I really feel sorry for them... But the ones who were not forced they do it to themselves and why would you want a pimp it makes no sense... It would make what I do pointless ha I wish a pimp would call me tee hee hee
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #18
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

True girl I dont do outcalls scared that anything can happen Im more comfortable with incalls its in my controlled enviroment and i feel safer.
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #19
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Big Country, hopefully was not appearing as to be rude & if so my apologies...without giving put personal,public details I meant the okays I won't use are in p411 that have been openly alerted so I have to screen extra,make a decision based on comfort level and go from there. I've not been notified of every probivider that has a record but those that have been alerted to me I do my best to give the gents a fair communication with. It's been a rare occasion that I've ever had to choose not to see a gent but previously I chose not to and after I did a huge alert was posted & it was messy so it kinda helped in that soecific case. No offense to you or any gent. I'm just stating things I've tried to make more safe,positive & comfortable in the many years I've been a provider. Feel free to pm me if I said anything wrong or offensive. Maybe I can answer in a better way. I just enjoy provider life so much the safety and drama free part helps a lot to make this hobby world so much more fun & exciting. Was hoping a few opinions might have been helpful that's all.
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #20
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Again Big Country... I was only talking about oklahoma. And thats only if they have seen the person recently...again.. it only applies in my state...

I do not share my DNS list...unless a provider specifically asks for reference. But my Do not accept as a reference list is much longer.. LOL

And that is ok if you choose not to see me... i have never had to beg anyone and wont start now.. My safety and the safety of the men I see is important.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #21
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

By the way...I spelled several words wrong due to a cell phone reply here and nowhere near a computer I'm not at home so my bad...hope it was able to be read okay even with my typing mistakes.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #22
Rangerman55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
The one thing that does bother me are young teenage girls who are being pimped out by pimps.. I have been watching msnbc about sex trafficking young girls this shit is sad.. cops should go out and find these pimps and not worry about grown adults simply enjoying another's company.
A lot of the "grown adults" who enjoy the young girls that these pimp recruit are members in good standing on boards just like this one. Pimps go after the young girls for a number of reasons but their popularity among older well-to-do hobbyists is reason #1.
Rangerman55 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #23
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes....my experiences were based on the Oklahoma state. When I was in Texas and Louisiana I screened the alerts and used pms. That's what my basis was. I always answer refrence requests in a civil manner. Not giving any private info just yes he was very gentlman like etc Or yes I've seen him several times you'll enjoy....
Old 03-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #24
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh!!!!! I watched the MSNbc show about pimps.....It's one in Detroit the other night. Also saw the Craigslist killer and was in tears over the gorgeous young girl he shot and basically.the whole program. Pimps & trafficking hurts to watch. I wished the ladies had been helped with established providers & different sites and resources but this world will always.be risky no matter what & in no way perfect...I've learned a lot from all my mistakes and bad decisions. If I hadn't messed up sometime in life I would not have knowledge enough to even have the courage to post here.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #25
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

+1 EB!! I watched both those too! Very sad and scary
Old 03-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #26
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes!! I saw a lot more shows and prob about 2 hours sleep each night just trying to stay awake to not miss anything....should've used dvr : (
Old 03-10-2012, 10:51 PM   #27
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Miscommutition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Again Big Country... I was only talking about oklahoma. And thats only if they have seen the person recently...again.. it only applies in my state...

I do not share my DNS list...unless a provider specifically asks for reference. But my Do not accept as a reference list is much longer.. LOL

And that is ok if you choose not to see me... i have never had to beg anyone and wont start now.. My safety and the safety of the men I see is important.

It is clear we both enjoy the safe side of the hobby. I am sorry if I came off rude, I thought you was holding me accountable for others actions.
A screening to put you at ease in meeting me makes for a much better time.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #28
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
It is clear we both enjoy the safe side of the hobby. I am sorry if I came off rude, I thought you was holding me accountable for others actions.
A screening to put you at ease in meeting me makes for a much better time.

No way...cant hold someone accountable for actions they are not aware of. Again.. it was just for my state since we are able to see charges and mug shots on a site. But it also applies to the gentlemen who KNOW that said person or people have been busted in the past 6 months and they still risk it.

EB- yea after seeing that Craigslist movie... I upped my screening more!
Old 03-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hell no!
+1
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #30
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Ah to see everthing in black & white........I've seen two ladys that have run into trouble and would do so again without a second thought, so whoever feel free to put me on your DNS lists.

Quote:
Hell no! I know in Okla.. girls get charges dropped if they assist with a number of busts... I will not take one as a reference and anyone that sees her since her busting.. is put on DNS list... A lot of us look at the site that shows recent busts/charges.. and I def keep track!
growler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women