Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Providers Who Have Been Busted

I was wondering the view on this from both sides would you still consider a busted provider or take her as a reputable reference?
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell no! I know in Okla.. girls get charges dropped if they assist with a number of busts... I will not take one as a reference and anyone that sees her since her busting.. is put on DNS list... A lot of us look at the site that shows recent busts/charges.. and I def keep track!
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
jwj6o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

How would we know that a provider has been busted unless she tell us. If she does she killing her own business. But I would see her.
jwj6o is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwj6o View Post
How would we know that a provider has been busted unless she tell us. If she does she killing her own business. But I would see her.
Here there is a site that posts mug shots and charges daily.... I look on the site and while most of the time the girls look like SW...occasionally some are recognized as being on more popular sites....its all public info. You can even follow their court dates and proceedings... usually the ones that are busted once... get a slap on the hand.. but you KNOW if they have been busted 3 times and their charges eventually get dropped.. they were working with LE. Plus they obviously dont screen well if they been busted that many times...
Old 03-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #5
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Hell no! I know in Okla.. girls get charges dropped if they assist with a number of busts... I will not take one as a reference and anyone that sees her since her busting.. is put on DNS list... A lot of us look at the site that shows recent busts/charges.. and I def keep track!
Really?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #6
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Really?
sending PM to explain...
Old 03-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #7
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

I would depending on what they were charged with. If it was a misdeameanor 1st time prostitution...yes...Federal.. .maybe not.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #8
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Isn't doing all of this online make it federal?

IMHO- If the lady is charged in the first place, then she is NOT helping LE. They are offered a deal right off the bat, if they take the deal, they are not charged, and it never goes public. If the lady has been charged, then she is not giving LE anything, and she should be applauded for such! Dropped charges are the result of having an attorny that goes to bat for you.

My question is, if you are busted and you are advertising online, is it a felony? I think it is....so would first time offenders still be givin a slap on the wrist?

As to the original question, yes, I will take their reference, as one of two references.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:00 AM   #9
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
How in the hell am I suppose to know The Mary Lou Smith who got busted 6 months ago is really Texas Tities and if I see her I will be on your dns list. I will be waiting by my pm for your real name so I can check public records to check if you ever got busted. I would say that any man that has delt with 10 girls at least one has had le troubles.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #10
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

I have seen this happen alot as stated previously above in comments,I do not use the refrence as a okay if it comes as a request for a date.I have already seen last year a provider that openely posted in a few forums and exposed all her info and photos as like nothing was going on while pending at least 2 charges with on going court hearings and info was also public. She still proceeded and lets just say as beautiful as she is the outcome was not very good and it led to others privacy being put in jeapardy.So since the provider is allowed and was allowed to use all forums and sites and marketing tools,I was and am glad to toatally avoid affiliation and just go on screening the best way I have known how.Gents and females are both at risk so there are both pros and cons to this.The best thing to do is avoid the drama and listen to the alerts and screen,screen,screen.As to the post before this one yes I agree that your statistic of 1 out of ten may have been busted.Its just best to at least find out enough details so you yourself can make a comfortable decisions and look into the providers history to choose if that may be worth a positive date or one to maybe go with another choice.That way you may have less worries of it coming back to haunt you later.I think it is sad that we all have to go through so much detail but it is worth it to me to have a enjoyable time with others as well as them with me.Ahhh The things we have to do just to have fun....Ugh! Lol.. Have a good weekend and a safe one too.
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #11
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Isn't doing all of this online make it federal?

IMHO- If the lady is charged in the first place, then she is NOT helping LE. They are offered a deal right off the bat, if they take the deal, they are not charged, and it never goes public. If the lady has been charged, then she is not giving LE anything, and she should be applauded for such! Dropped charges are the result of having an attorny that goes to bat for you.

In Okla- if one is busted, they are charged and they do go to court. The DA is made aware that a deal is in the works. You DO continue to go to court for status updates and then extend the court date to recheck. In the end, if you make good on your end.. then charges are dropped. They do not drop them immediately because then said person can back out of deal. If charges are dropped immediately it is because they had nothing on the girl or guy in the first place and it was thrown out.

Big Country- I dont know how one finds out in Texas or any other state. I am just stating for okla.. if i know of a guy or girl that has been busted.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #12
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Well said Beauty
"Ahhh The things we have to do just to have fun....Ugh! Lol"
big country is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #13
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes! Lol! Kinda "sucks"(Ooops!) There are ALOT more important things in the world that might make more sense to worry about like the crimes of killings and robbery and awful stuff on daily news then having fun...If everyone "Released stress"...Might be less horrific crime rate,Just a thought...

But on another note,You may be able to ask in the mens private area or pms about any news on specific providers that may be helpful to alert you from harm,drama and a date that went wrong.
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #14
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The one thing that does bother me are young teenage girls who are being pimped out by pimps.. I have been watching msnbc about sex trafficking young girls this shit is sad.. cops should go out and find these pimps and not worry about grown adults simply enjoying another's company.
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #15
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
The one thing that does bother me are young teenage girls who are being pimped out by pimps.. I have been watching msnbc about sex trafficking young girls this shit is sad.. cops should go out and find these pimps and not worry about grown adults simply enjoying another's company.
I have been watching it also that what has made me ask You cant trust anything because it could all be set up if you really think about it in all honestly...
Guest042413 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women