Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2018, 06:47 PM   #16
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Using the numbers you are citing, blacks commit 28% of the crimes while it's well known that blacks only comprise 13% of the population. It's duplicitous to misstate factual data to advance a bogus concept.
At 13% that is close to 50 million black people in the United States. 2.2 million is less than 5% of that population. That means that there's a 95% chance any black person yout might encounter is a good and decent person, not a bad evil person looking to rob and steal from you. That's 47.8 million people who are just plain ol good folks.

Any claim that theres a rampant problem is just horseshit.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 07:30 PM   #17
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Dbl post
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 07:50 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
At 13% that is close to 50 million black people in the United States. 2.2 million is less than 5% of that population. That means that there's a 95% chance any black person yout might encounter is a good and decent person, not a bad evil person looking to rob and steal from you. That's 47.8 million people who are just plain ol good folks.

That in no manner changes the fact that blacks are 100% overrepresented in the criminal statistic data as compared with whites who are underrepresented as a percent of the population. While the notion that there is a "master race" is absurd, the statistics show that the black community definitely has a problem.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 08:12 PM   #19
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Get back on topic...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:12 PM   #20
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
The FBI shows 5.8 million arrests for white folks compared to 2.2 million black folks in 2016 down from 2.6 million in 2012.

Crime is trending down in the very group you say is sky rocketing.

Where do you get your facts??

The media is right for bringing soctal injustices to the spot light. I just think this one is a bit far fetched.
Ok, let's use your numbers. There are how many white people for every black person...let's say four. So there would have to be 8.8 million arrests among white people to equal those of black people. Does this mean you're a racist.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 08:48 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Ok, let's use your numbers. There are how many white people for every black person...let's say four. So there would have to be 8.8 million arrests among white people to equal those of black people. Does this mean you're a racist.
Not sure what this has to do with the OP but since you're from Kansas, wtf do you this about what this gentleman said snd his past history on the subject?

Does the majority of Kansans believe as he does? How about you?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 09:07 AM   #22
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The media thinks that the most terrible things facing the western world include comments, tweets, cartoon characters and Halloween costumes. That's the issue with the liberal media.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:48 PM   #23
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:

A little off on your numbers (however) I see where you're going.

Current US pop (even though we're still a couple years away from an official census), given the last eight years (since 2010's) of births, deaths, immigration legal and illegal) puts us at 327,623276.

African Americans account for 40.5 million (you were a tad high, grean)….Whites would be at 202.2 million. (Hispanics, btw, are at 57.9 million....and growing by the day).

Rampant problem or not, the ratios are tilted nonetheless.....

African-Americans, as a group, are committing crimes / arrested at 6.65 for every 100 compared to 2.25 for every 100 for Whites.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:05 PM   #24
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

So we see this 'reaction' to what that white guy said. BUT nothing about Jada smith, and her "Blond white women trigger me" comment..
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...omen-just-tri/
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:04 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
I too am a member of the master race. The master race has been demonized quite a bit! If it wasn't for the master race, blacks would still be running around naked in the jungle
As opposed to being kidnapped and shipped to the America's to work as slaves? It would be interesting to see how Africa would have developed if not for the "Master Race." What if the Belgians hadn't ransacked the Congo in the 1800's and then the Master Race hadn't armed warring factions to the teeth more recently so they could annihilate each other? Undoubtedly the population would be much better off, and they wouldn't be running around naked in the jungle.

The average black in the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Kettering (Maryland), Ladera Heights (California) and a lot of other places is more prosperous than your average member of the "Master Race."
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 06:56 AM   #26
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I said it once, I’m not going to say it again...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:12 AM   #27
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
As opposed to being kidnapped and shipped to the America's to work as slaves? It would be interesting to see how Africa would have developed if not for the "Master Race." What if the Belgians hadn't ransacked the Congo in the 1800's and then the Master Race hadn't armed warring factions to the teeth more recently so they could annihilate each other? Undoubtedly the population would be much better off, and they wouldn't be running around naked in the jungle.
Undoubtedly? Undoubtedly you've had your brain fried from watching "black panther" which is not but an extremely far fetched fantasy. Without white intervention, subsaharan Africans would still be at an evolutionary standstill. In fact, parts of Africa unvisited by whites are still the same as they were thousands of years ago. Living in huts, aids, malaria, starvation, cannibalism, still battling each other.

The excuses never stop.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:24 AM   #28
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I said it once, I’m not going to say it again...
I don't see how I was off topic or otherwise violated the rules or your guidance. If you'd just rather we avoid topics about race please say so and I for one will do that.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 11:31 AM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

The average black in the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Kettering (Maryland), Ladera Heights (California) and a lot of other places is more prosperous than your average member of the "Master Race."
1800's, the rival african tribes were already killing each other off with bows and spears. belgians saw this and gave them advanced weapons so that the process of killing went quicker.

but in truth, nothing would have changed if we did not give them advanced weapons. as long as they are in a culture of corruption, nothing there will change.

btw, there are places in africa where people there are doing very well, much better than others on the dark Continent.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 01:50 PM   #30
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Things were going great in South Africa and Rhodesia until the white ruling class was eliminated.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women