Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Libs to blame for fires, not global warming or Trump

Governor Jerry "moonbeam" Brown is in blame mode. People died horribly and it must be the fault of Trump or global warming. However...People are recalling a bill vetoed by Brown a couple of years ago to repair the electrical high wires which seemed to be the cause of these fires. I listened to an environmentalist talk about other laws shot down by the California dems to go in and cut down the estimated 128 million dead trees to prevent fires. That, and two plus years of drought.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:23 PM   #2
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Yep - they can't handle the truth.

Motherfucking liberal assholes.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:44 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

This is like blaming GWB for 9/11 or even blaming Clinton for that matter.

Shit happens.

It can be partly GW and the high line wires and years of fire suppression...a combo of all three.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:47 PM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

To the OP - I would like to see confirmatory links .
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:10 PM   #5
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Governor Jerry "moonbeam" Brown is in blame mode. People died horribly and it must be the fault of Trump or global warming. However...People are recalling a bill vetoed by Brown a couple of years ago to repair the electrical high wires which seemed to be the cause of these fires. I listened to an environmentalist talk about other laws shot down by the California dems to go in and cut down the estimated 128 million dead trees to prevent fires. That, and two plus years of drought.

So whose fault are the Hurricanes Barleycorn? So do you have back up info that these fires could have been prevented yet the Democrats blocked it?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 05:28 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
So whose fault are the Hurricanes Barleycorn? So do you have back up info that these fires could have been prevented yet the Democrats blocked it?
Barleycorn seems not to be able to understand that like the Banking crisis of 2008....there are multiple problems that needed fixing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:06 PM   #7
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Most transmission lines are owned by co-ops or power companies. There are strict laws for right-of-ways, the maintenance of the lines and equipment, and plant growth (i.e. trees). If this fire is proven to be caused by faulty electrical equipment, there is someone who will pay and it won't be the state. I've seen lots of morons that are claiming there are people who are blaming trump or global warming, but I haven't heard anybody say that. Global warming may have contributed to the drought of the stronger than usual Santa Ana winds, but they didn't cause it.

Now, standing dead trees.

102 million is the official estimate.

http://www.fire.ca.gov/treetaskforce..._5-1-17%20.pdf

So you lied about Gov. Brown vetoing a bill to repair the power lines. A bill that didn't exist. And you put in an estimate almost 30% higher than the official one.

A typical barleycorn post.

The first sign is always no links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:13 PM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

It's obvious that the cocksucking, motherfucking, douche-bag trumpys don't know what the truth is.
And because they suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect, they'll never understand how to figure out the difference.
Add in their fear of being proven wrong and you have some fucked up people, pissing in the gene pool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Yep - they can't handle the truth.

Motherfucking liberal assholes.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:21 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Most transmission lines are owned by co-ops or power companies. There are strict laws for right-of-ways, the maintenance of the lines and equipment, and plant growth (i.e. trees). If this fire is proven to be caused by faulty electrical equipment, there is someone who will pay and it won't be the state. I've seen lots of morons that are claiming there are people who are blaming trump or global warming, but I haven't heard anybody say that. Global warming may have contributed to the drought of the stronger than usual Santa Ana winds, but they didn't cause it.

Now, standing dead trees.

102 million is the official estimate.

http://www.fire.ca.gov/treetaskforce..._5-1-17%20.pdf

So you lied about Gov. Brown vetoing a bill to repair the power lines. A bill that didn't exist. And you put in an estimate almost 30% higher than the official one.

A typical barleycorn post.

The first sign is always no links.

You evidently missed Neil Young's green-weenie rant. Young did indeed blame Trump.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:40 PM   #10
oeb11
Valued Poster

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pg...lYk?li=BBnbcA1

Ironic
If PG&E is found to be responsible for the fires- the electric carrier is likely bankrupted.

Just like Kalifornia to sue into non-existence it's electricity supplier.
No electricity to the state capitol in Sacramento - to borrow from the Beach Boys - "Wouldn't it be Nice"
Of course, it would be all Trump's fault
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:04 PM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You're right. I missed it.
Who gives a shit? Maybe in the future, you can let me know what Neil Young says.

Back to what I said. I STILL haven't heard anybody claim it was trump's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You evidently missed Neil Young's green-weenie rant. Young did indeed blame Trump.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:33 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're right. I missed it.
Who gives a shit? Maybe in the future, you can let me know what Neil Young says.

Back to what I said. I STILL haven't heard anybody claim it was trump's fault.

Lib-retard green weenies, evidently. They make up a goodly proportion of the ilk that would voluntarily vote for the likes of hildebeest. hildebeest would be the shit that gives a facetious hyperbolic shit.

And you? What's your opinion about a Bernie supporter with the choice of hildebeest as a close second like Neil Young?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:38 PM   #13
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Like BP got sued into bankruptsy?
And so what if PGE does go bankrupt? Do you think the utility gets to take its wires and go home?
No. They don't. Someone else will run it.
And there won't be a minute of service interruption.

The irony is that the only people that will be hurting are mostly management and the like, major shareholders etc. the "elites". Linemen, most of the blue collar people will still have their jobs.

And only the morons will say people blame trump and only morons will blame trump
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pg...lYk?li=BBnbcA1

Ironic
If PG&E is found to be responsible for the fires- the electric carrier is likely bankrupted.

Just like Kalifornia to sue into non-existence it's electricity supplier.
No electricity to the state capitol in Sacramento - to borrow from the Beach Boys - "Wouldn't it be Nice"
Of course, it would be all Trump's fault
Old 11-14-2018, 07:44 PM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
It's obvious that the cocksucking, motherfucking, douche-bag trumpys don't know what the truth is.
And because they suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect, they'll never understand how to figure out the difference.
Add in their fear of being proven wrong and you have some fucked up people, pissing in the gene pool.

Would you be kind enough to identify who you put into that category?

The fires might have been caused by poor maintenance by PGE. It is being investigated. However, the liberals that run this state are complete fucking morons.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 08:51 PM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Only warning...the word game insults towards each other end now, or I issue points...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women