Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2018, 05:24 PM   #16
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The point was paying for it, maybe you should pay attention a tad more. The rich should pay for the Defense they want. Then maybe we would not have this 21 Trillion dollar deficit.
Why the fuck should the rich pay for everyone's defense?

Even Gillum doesn't propose that.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:50 AM   #17
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I hear Florida is re-counting the 2020 ballots ,just to get a head start (LMAO)
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:57 AM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

mia love just pulled ahead in utah
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:05 AM   #19
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

In some states...counting ballots....is just....a ….slow...painful.....process.. ...whew!

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:07 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

He should have explained how taxes work and that the poor and middle class pay the bulk of SS and Medicare and that the only money left with which to pay for Defense is with rich dollars.

Maybe he would have won .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:09 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Maybe she did not need to give Trump any Love or better stated let him Grab her by the Pussy!

Is the thread starter going to start a thread complaining about how heads will roll concerning Ms Love?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:50 PM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://www.rheaheraldnews.com/news/v...4479adfa0.html

The Democrats had everything set up. Extra "ballots" printed up, ready to be "found" in case it was close. The major news outlets screaming racism and doing as much anti-Republican reporting as possible.

They even had the stupidest election officials possible to screw the entire procedure up. Everything was set to insure victory.

To top it off, the Dems are going to loose the Senate Race as well.

Heads are going to roll. "We paid for stupid voters, stupid election officials, and a bought and paid for media. We need to get back to the good old days when you bought a County, it stayed bought".

Hey Florida Democrats. You lost.
I purposefully stayed off the internet until this played out.

Did the media demand to film the recount to ensure honesty? I briefly saw Schumer give a press conference saying "no evidence of fraud" but I didn't see one media member ask to bring cameras in. I remember seeing cameras in when the 2000 FLA recount happened.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:29 PM   #23
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
At least Jackie has some credible evidence and not just an accusation.
Do the names Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, Gates, etc.mean anything to you your Holiness. I would say the evidence against them has been more credible that me or Jackie

I love you your Holiness
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:36 PM   #24
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I'm just enjoying the moment. Not as good as November 2016, but just watching the Democrats pull out every stop and still get "Trumped" is pretty darned satisfying.

The Republicans lost the House. But you and I both know that they will squander the win by going after President Trump rather than working with him to get things like infrastructure improvements going and giving more tax breaks to those who actually work and pay the bills.
The Democrats won because they didn't bite on Trumps nonsense about Caravans, and other assorted silliness. They for the most part stuck with Healthcare, Infrastructure, etc

I agree that all the impeachment stuff is a waste of time. I just want to know my President isn't a crook. Let Mueller lay the cards on the table. Get it over with. If Trump didn't do anything, move on. If he did, punish the offenders. The thing is Jackie why are there so many indictments and guilty pleas. We arent talking low level people, Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Cohen. These guys are in the know
Old 11-19-2018, 01:44 PM   #25
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Quote:
The point was paying for it, maybe you should pay attention a tad more. The rich should pay for the Defense they want. Then maybe we would not have this 21 Trillion dollar deficit.

And by that logic, since more policing is needed in the inner cities, shouldn't that mean those LIVING In the inner cities should pay more FOR that policing?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 04:02 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
The Democrats won because they didn't bite on Trumps nonsense about Caravans, and other assorted silliness. They for the most part stuck with Healthcare, Infrastructure, etc

I agree that all the impeachment stuff is a waste of time. I just want to know my President isn't a crook. Let Mueller lay the cards on the table. Get it over with. If Trump didn't do anything, move on. If he did, punish the offenders. The thing is Jackie why are there so many indictments and guilty pleas. We arent talking low level people, Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Cohen. These guys are in the know

those cases you mention have nothing to do with russian collusion which is what Meuler was supposed to be looking into. Meuller went off the rails. whats worse is that its based on a poisoned fruit they based the investigation on.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:31 PM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
those cases you mention have nothing to do with russian collusion which is what Meuler was supposed to be looking into. Meuller went off the rails. whats worse is that its based on a poisoned fruit they based the investigation on.
You might to relook at these Dilbert. 36 indictments. There is a reason its called the Russian probe

Flynn- Was not only Russian collusion, he was personally profiting. They got him out the door quick. He was on the phone with the Russians during the Inauguration

Manafort- Trumps campaign manager who had spent 1/2 his business life helping Russian politicians

Saying there was no collusion with the Russians is like saying Bobby Bonds, Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa, Rafael Palmerio, ….never used steroids. It was a witch hunt lol
Old 11-19-2018, 05:37 PM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You might to relook at these Dilbert. 36 indictments. There is a reason its called the Russian probe

Flynn- Was not only Russian collusion, he was personally profiting. They got him out the door quick. He was on the phone with the Russians during the Inauguration

Manafort- Trumps campaign manager who had spent 1/2 his business life helping Russian politicians

Saying there was no collusion with the Russians is like saying Bobby Bonds, Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa, Rafael Palmerio, ….never used steroids. It was a witch hunt lol

which of those 36 have anything to do with collusion with the Trump campaign?

ZERO.

sorry bro but time to ignore ya again.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:45 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

If you would trouble yourself to study a little more closely you'd learn that those are all lame-stream lies. Manafort was working with the Ukrainians. It was hildebeest that was working with the Russians enabling Putin to capitalize on his uranium deal with the Odumbo administration and promote Iran's nuclear weapons program.

But this thread is about Gillum and Nelson conceding their respective races in Florida.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:02 PM   #30
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And by that logic, since more policing is needed in the inner cities, shouldn't that mean those LIVING In the inner cities should pay more FOR that policing?
That makes sense to me!

Fucking liberal Democrat gang bangers need to pay their fair fucking share for killing all those other fucked up gang banger assholes.
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women