Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2018, 07:58 AM   #1
blueballs70
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Post Thankful and Safe

Hey fellow Hobbyist as we all know its Thanksgiving week and as I made my way back home from just west of Atlanta I thought about posting this thread. The last couple of months being away from home has been eye opening to say the least so I wanted to share some thoughts. A few weeks back the hurricane hit the panhandle of Florida and since I was a couple of hours drive north of there and didn't have anything else to do on the weekends I decided to volunteer my time and try to help. I used my trade skills to help people evaluate there homes to see if they were repairable or just needed to be rebuilt I also carried truck loads of water and distributed it, cleared trees and all the usual things from these disasters. Many had nothing left and its a humbling sight to see people pick up the remainder of their lives in trash bags. I was a survivor myself a few years back from the Vilonia Tornado so I can certainly relate. It always amazes me on how people come together after events like this and I can tell you that human spirit was alive and well there.
Now fast forward a couple of weeks as I prepare to make my way home for this week. It is usually about a 9 hr hard drive but this past Saturday it took 11. On my way home I saw countless wrecks, several mostly in Alabama. One of these just north of Birmingham had me stopped over a hour and I watched as someone was med flighted off. I have no doubt that someone lost there life in that accident a semi and suv got tangled and the suv burned. Fast forward a couple hundred miles. Entering Memphis from the south everywhere there seemed to panhandlers and homeless people every stop light and gas station. The next 3 hrs of my journey to central Arkansas was pretty uneventful till I got 7 miles from my front door per my GPS at that point I was tired worn out and just trying to get home. A deer decided it was time for me to wake up and jumped out in front of me so I swerved and slammed on the breaks I barely grazed the deer and just managed to keep from being over the guard rail and in a serious accident myself. I pulled over got out and checked my truck and my shorts and headed on to the house and I was certainly glad to be there.
After getting in the house and getting settled I couldn't sleep and thought about the drive home and how lucky I was. I thought about the people I had met in the Panhandle and how there Thanksgiving would be the family of person in the Med flight in Birmingham and how tough that would be and the homeless in Memphis hoping it would be dry and warm for them. All this made me realize just how thankful I should be more so than usual. So I thought I would share a few things I'm thankful for.

1. I am thankful for my family all healthy and being safe
foremost
2. Thankful for my home and the things I have after seeing so
many with nothing
3. My work having a great job with great people makes life so
much easier

ON THE LIGHTER SIDE

1. Thankful for this forum that keeps my ass semi safe out on
the road
2 For the advice of my fellow hobbyist in helping find what I
I am looking for...
3. For the Lady's that manage to fulfill my wants and needs out
on the road and here at home.

Be safe out on the road this week lots of traveling going on and lots of idiots on the road. Please feel free to post what your thankful for in this thread and that can be anything from Ginger's MM's to Selena's BJ skills (neither of witch I've had the pleasure just yet)..lol...to just your health.

To the Mod's if this is the wrong place feel free to move it..

Happy Thanksgiving
BlueBalls
blueballs70 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #2
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Very well said sir!
I am most thankful for family of course!
So thankful for my health and my job.
Thankful for this beautiful spot we are privileged to call home.
Thankful that despite all of our issues we still live in the greatest country the world has ever known.
So thankful that men and women are still willing to fight and die for the freedoms that we enjoy.
I am thankful as well that there are ladies here that know a man’s desires and the importance of filling that void.
The list could go on and on....My heart is full!
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:05 AM   #3
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

You’re a good man. Thanks for sharing blueballs!
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:43 AM   #4
blueballs70
Gaining Momentum

Thanks g0lfnutt for the reply..seems like you plenty to be thankful for yourself..

Thanks PTH ...I do try...after rereading my original post I meant for this to be a little bit lighter...with that said...

If you lady's will hold the legs...We'll stuff the turkeys...
Old 11-19-2018, 07:49 PM   #5
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I do indeed! I was in Destin on vacation a week after the hurricane and drove over to Panama City to see if I could help in any way. It was humbling to see how many people had a positive outlook in the face if such devastation. It was a reality check for sure and I hope my kids will remember this everytime they think they have it hard.
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:18 PM   #6
kman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Amen Blueballs good post. I have to go over to Georgia tomorrow just west of Atlanta and make a delivery Wednesday morning before I get to go home and call it a week
kman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:45 PM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueballs70 View Post
Please feel free to post what your thankful for in this thread and that can be anything from Ginger's MM's...
Thanks for the honorable mention, hon! And I hope to be able to make you even more thankful in person sometime soon! Lol

I’m thankful for many things, myself. I have an amazing life, wonderful family, fanastic home, my health, probably the best cat/snuggle buddy on the planet, and last but not least, all my hobby friends. I’m thankful for my many provider & client friendships, for the emotional support and positive encouragement, for always offering an ear when I’ve needed one. I’m very thankful that I haven’t had any financial worries for nearly a decade since I’ve been in this great hobby. Y’all have always taken such great care of me & my family, and I’m definitely grateful to all of you for that.

Great post, blueballs! It’s nice to see some positivity around here for a change.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:50 PM   #8
MrGiz
BANNED

NEVER over-swerve, and risk losing control over a dumb-ass deer! Break straight and give him/her, your best wishes! Insurance can fix the front end of your vehicle... not always, yourself.

Take that from a Deer/Elk Magnet!

BTW... I'm a new, thankful Great Grandpa!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:19 AM   #9
blueballs70
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the reply's
Kman be safe out there.

Ginger Yes we will have that dance once our locations align...

NTJME Congrats on the grand child!!! and giving those deer a kiss straight is the correct answer.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:29 AM   #10
m.x.oz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
You’re a good man. Thanks for sharing blueballs!

Had to lol at this one and I do not mean any disrespect, just found it funny is all. Comma's are important!

Thanks for sharing blueballs vs. Thanks for sharing, blueballs. One implies we're all suffering from testicular pain, caused by prolonged sexual arousal, the other is a thanks to Mr. blueballs.

Cheers
m.x.oz is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:36 AM   #11
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.x.oz View Post
Had to lol at this one and I do not mean any disrespect, just found it funny is all. Comma's are important!

Thanks for sharing blueballs vs. Thanks for sharing, blueballs. One implies we're all suffering from testicular pain, caused by prolonged sexual arousal, the other is a thanks to Mr. blueballs.

Cheers

LOL!! Let’s just say I was not in the right state of mind when I posted this ;-)
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women