Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > The Sandbox-West Texas
The Sandbox-West Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2018, 05:37 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NOV. 1 WOW

I was just getting together my Easter outfit seems like 2 weeks ago then finding the perfect bathing suit for fun in the sun. THEN RAIN FOR A WHOLE DAMN MONTH IN ABILENE IT SEEMS..Now its the end of the yr. again! Just WOW...

Anyone else notice time going by much faster as you get older?

JUST RANTING AT 6 A.M. This is the sand box I can talk about pillows, flowers, wine and cds why not time?
SPEAKING OF FLOWERS...Now that I mention it..fluffy pillows are always needed , blues cd never go out dated to me, and wine..well so much to do with old wine bottles now days I find any excuse to open a new one and empty it as fast as I can...lol
HAVE A GREAT DAY
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:05 AM   #2
Mikeznice
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

"Anyone else notice time going by much faster as you get older? "

You are correct in that observation darlin'. I remember reading a time relativity thing supposedly said by Einstein...when you sit next to a pretty woman a minute seems so short, but if you sit on a hot coal a minute takes forever.
Mikeznice is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 06:10 PM   #3
Funintexas
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

And the time change is already here this weekend. Be Thanksgiving before you know it and Black Friday mobs searching for deals.
Funintexas is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:55 AM   #4
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad I am not the only one.
I swear I was just trying to find the perfect bikini for the lines and looking for a water park with a season pass and now I have 9 different jackets, sweaters and coats for my trip before Thanksgiving;
BLACK FRIDAY???I normally work while the women are out all day the men can play.... UP @ 4 a.m enjoying another body to work on NOT people pushing and grabbing I have control issues and no way in hell can you control a crowd that size trying to save a buck.
NOW I USE to back in the day with a lot of small children to buy for in my younger years.. Ever notice that as this times continues to fly with age you tend to put up with less and less bull shit..
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:45 AM   #5
CountryGentleman35
Living a dream

Encounters: 17

Dad’s most used quote #3:

“Son, Life’s like a roll of toilet paper...The closer you get to the end...The faster it Goes”
CountryGentleman35 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women