Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2023, 11:55 AM   #1
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Encounters: 55
Default Encounter: Tiny Kiki @ H Foot

User ID: -
Date: 10/29/23
Name: Kiki
Phone: (737) 328-1063
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin/Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Almost to butt, Dark, curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kiki looks just like she walked out of a Chinese brochure. Long black curly hair. Tight petite spinner with very HWP B's. 5ft 100lbs
Recommendation: Yes
GoodTyme is online now   Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 12:03 PM   #2
RREB
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

As you always seem to ask . . . Donation????
RREB is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 12:27 PM   #3
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RREB View Post
As you always seem to ask . . . Donation????
Awe you thought about me. You have your answer sir.
Old 10-30-2023, 12:29 PM   #4
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodTyme View Post
Awe you thought about me. You have your answer sir.
Donation?
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 12:32 PM   #5
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvester91999 View Post
Donation?
You have your answer.
Old 10-30-2023, 09:37 PM   #6
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

I don't know why guys can't just post the fucking donation in the ROS. It's not a fucking national secret!
Kimchi is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 11:03 PM   #7
Hollis Wood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
I don't know why guys can't just post the fucking donation in the ROS. It's not a fucking national secret!
+ 1
Hollis Wood is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 11:05 AM   #8
ParsonJacob
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
Well, years ago I posted donations regularly. I’m a believer in pay it forward. It’s always worked so I’m generous. I posted a review for an incredible evening at Treasures in Houston with a big donation. I spent several weeks after that getting hate mail from what seemed an endless supply of tightwads. “You’re wrecking the market”, “you’re out pricing us” and my favorite, “you dumbass, you paid too much”. Well, it’s my money, my experience, and my choice. There’s a really thin line between public and ROS. I occasionally PM donation amounts but I’ll never set myself up for that again.
ParsonJacob is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 12:44 PM   #9
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsonJacob View Post
......Well, it’s my money, my experience, and my choice. .....
YUP!

I've always adhered to the philosophy that what you give for a donation is based on your level of satisfaction and the relationship you establish with the ladies. Fuck everyone else.

The haters are gonna keep hating and those of us who treat the ladies right, as we see fit, will keep earning benefits and extra mileage. So who really comes out ahead in the end, gee, I dunno?

So have fun, play safe and reap the benefits of what you sow!
Kimchi is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:14 PM   #10
nativetexan2708
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollis Wood View Post
+ 1
+2. To me a review without donation amount is worthless. I read a review and think ok, I'll give her a shot. Only to find out she's $500/hr or some ridiculous amount. No girl is worth that to me so it's just a time waster. If it's in a review I know that girl isn't for me. I'm mostly a strip club guy and I put amount spent in every review I write. Why not give guys at least an idea of what they'll spend. I think most know that there is some ymmv with these girls but at least get them in the ballpark.
nativetexan2708 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:41 PM   #11
RREB
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

I think most here no what the "Ballpark" is.
RREB is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:42 PM   #12
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativetexan2708 View Post
+2. To me a review without donation amount is worthless. I read a review and think ok, I'll give her a shot. Only to find out she's $500/hr or some ridiculous amount. No girl is worth that to me so it's just a time waster. If it's in a review I know that girl isn't for me. I'm mostly a strip club guy and I put amount spent in every review I write. Why not give guys at least an idea of what they'll spend. I think most know that there is some ymmv with these girls but at least get them in the ballpark.
You all can look at my reviews over the years and I have many with full donation amounts, etc. Then, like another post on this thread, I get called out for "paying too much" Blah, blah blah.

You can ask 90% of the guys that send me a PM or even on this thread, I respond with amounts. I only don't when I have a new Handle with zero reviews, because of LE Possibilities. Just know if you don't have at least ONE worthy review, I assume you are LE fishing.

I play in both DFW and Austin hobby scene. Additinally, i have dabbled in other markets from my work travels. Trust me the true amounts guys pay are all over the place. Sometimes the girl AND/OR experience is just WORTH IT. Fuck you if I chose to pay ABOVE AVERAGE. Do you tip a waitress more if she goes above and beyond?!?!

NATIVETEXAN

You say a review without a donation is worthless. I will call you. As RREB has ponted out, I ask for donation amounts probably more than anyone on here. =)

As stated above, I actually do respond when people ask me for amounts. I think I have responded to you Native, =].

I feel putting more about what ACTUALLY happens during the encounter is more important than just, "She was great, I donated XYZ, and I left."

Also, if you read DFW forums we have a lot of promoters that have been or are being called out. Promoters (I was accused of being one in DFW), notoriously include amounts in their reviews so that it kinda "sets the price" for the ladies". So that is also another reason I have backed off showing amounts, but still gladly share them privately, in my reviews.

I'm sure more than 1-2 people can vouch that, just on this review, I have shared my donation for Kiki around 4-5 times I think.

Back to work, stay safe.

GT
Old 10-31-2023, 02:44 PM   #13
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsonJacob View Post
Well, years ago I posted donations regularly. I’m a believer in pay it forward. It’s always worked so I’m generous. I posted a review for an incredible evening at Treasures in Houston with a big donation. I spent several weeks after that getting hate mail from what seemed an endless supply of tightwads. “You’re wrecking the market”, “you’re out pricing us” and my favorite, “you dumbass, you paid too much”. Well, it’s my money, my experience, and my choice. There’s a really thin line between public and ROS. I occasionally PM donation amounts but I’ll never set myself up for that again.
+100 to this
Old 10-31-2023, 04:16 PM   #14
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Guys, lets stay with the review.
Lectures are more appropriate in Men's room.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 04:40 PM   #15
GoodTyme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Guys, lets stay with the review.
Lectures are more appropriate in Men's room.
/salute

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women