Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2020, 07:53 AM   #61
joram
Feeling Frisky

Encounters: 27

Well I ate my first creampie this week. As soon as I came in my lady friend (eh Sugarbaby), I went to town at the Y. I could definitely taste the both of us and I must say it was not bad at all. Afterward I fingered her a bit and she licked my fingers clean and also got to taste it. I now want to try to snowball (she doesn't like giving BJs much so i will need to find someone else).
joram is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 11:06 AM   #62
ZenAgain
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I wonder if there is a cum eaters anonymous around?
I’d love to go to one of the meetings and see what refreshments they are serving!
ZenAgain is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 07:49 AM   #63
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

I used to be more flexible in my younger days. Back then I could get about half of my cock in my mouth right away...no stretching. Nowadays, I can still get almost half in my mouth but stretching and going slowly are essential. I lost a bit of weight recently too...that helps.

At some point the flexibility may be lost. When that happens I can probably still have fun eating my own cum...I’ll just aim at my mouth and squirt away. Until then I’m really enjoying being able to give myself oral cream pies.
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:42 AM   #64
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_doe1978 View Post
At some point the flexibility may be lost. When that happens I can probably still have fun eating my own cum...I’ll just aim at my mouth and squirt away. Until then I’m really enjoying being able to give myself oral cream pies.
Straight from the hose is the best...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:45 AM   #65
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Straight from the hose is the best...
When I'm solo, on a good day on a good squirt, I'm lucky to get maybe 10% of my cum on the fly. So my best at my age is usually just squirt in my hand and eat from there.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 06:56 AM   #66
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by starway View Post
When I'm solo, on a good day on a good squirt, I'm lucky to get maybe 10% of my cum on the fly. So my best at my age is usually just squirt in my hand and eat from there.
That's why there are other hoses ;-)
Old 06-11-2020, 03:00 PM   #67
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Snowballs and swapping squirts are intensely erotic with the right person. Only done it a couple times with select providers. Trying it with the wrong person ruins the experience if they're not into it. Having it spat in my mouth isn't that appealing, but kissing deeply and swapping that way is a turn on. More of a thing to do with SO's but haven't had too many SO's enthusiastic about it either.
I really enjoy snowballing and deep kissing with a provider and have for many years . Most providers generally like this also .
RODOSH is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 11:52 AM   #68
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
The best advice I could give for producing a tasty load of cum is water. water. water. Of all the things I've changed up in my diet and tasted the results, I'd say how hydrated I was had the biggest impact on the taste, texture, and volume.
that ^^^^^ and healthy eating - cut down on junk foods and processed foods, more veggies and fruit.
i've been doing that since january. so, the other day when i tasted my cum from my provider's mouth after having just cum in her mouth, it tasted sweet, not salty. and i'm not even drinking pineapple juice.

most interesting experience was ... i came in her mouth, we snowballed a bit, then she climbed on CG style and stroked on me til she came on my cock. mmmmm mm mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmmm!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 11:53 AM   #69
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
My wife always tries to kiss me after she gives me a BJ. I have been able to avoid it for over 30 years so far.

There is a provider in Nola, Bethany(BrownEyedGirl) who has tricked me into kissing a few times, after a BBBJ. No snowball, she swallowed, but I did taste my cum. She is a freak... Watch out for that twinkle in her eye after you blow your load. She will stick that tongue in your mouth...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie View Post
I NEED to see her again soon!
you talking about Bethany or Warptcuck's wife ?
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 06:05 PM   #70
Tarl
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I had to go dairy-free for 30 days one time and I had several compliments on the difference in taste. But damn, I love my cheese too much to go very long without.
Tarl is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 04:23 PM   #71
Taco guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I enjoy the taste of pre-cum.....it’s a mixture between slightly salty and sweet. My full load, however, is another matter. I’m no prude, and can be kinky as fuck with a like-minded playmate.....so, yeah, I’ve tasted my own cum on numerous occasions. Gave one old g/f an erotic show and jerked off while she watched. When it was time, I just hoisted my legs over my head and aimed my cock right at my open mouth. I stroked away as she watched, and just “let it happen”.....I shot spurt after spurt right into my waiting mouth. She confessed she masturbated for weeks just re-playing that scene in her head. But.....to answer the big question.....yeah, I’ve tasted cum....but can’t say I particularly enjoy the taste. Might have to try it after eating pineapple. I heard that makes for sweet tasting cum.
Taco guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:30 AM   #72
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:52 PM   #73
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing hotter than a 3 way kiss between your gent and your dbles gal!! Mmmm yuuummmm
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:04 PM   #74
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Nothing hotter than a 3 way kiss between your gent and your dbles gal!! Mmmm yuuummmm
Agreed. Guys tend to act like its the blood from Aliens.... it'll burn through ten decks of iridium if you touch it. It's just not that big a deal... but it can be addictive. lol
Old 07-12-2020, 12:42 PM   #75
ArchAngel10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I do it with my GF everytime I cum in her mouth after one of her incredible blowjobs. I taste a bit salty, unless we use something like flavored gel on me or something else. It really turns both us on a lot.

We started doing it after one night of partying. She had a rum and coke drink. She pulled out my rod dipped it in it and went to town on me. It stung a little at first. When I blew she came up and kissed me and shoved it in. I didnt realize she still had my cum in her mouth. It tasted awesome!
ArchAngel10 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women