Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2020, 07:11 AM   #1
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78
Default Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein

Based on the news reported yesterday does anyone now wonder why trump fired SDNY US Attorney Geoffrey Berman?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/03/opini...nig/index.html

"People say" she knows a ton of interesting "facts" about trump.

I wonder if she'll make it through the weekend.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:38 AM   #2
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:52 AM   #3
Charno3
Premium Access

^^^^^^
Charno3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:03 AM   #4
hardlikker12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Prince Andrew may be shaking right now too. Bill Clinton may go to jail.
Ghislaine will be going to Rikers.
hardlikker12 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:12 AM   #5
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

What are the chances she ends up at the same jail Epstein was?
That would scare the crap out of her.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:51 AM   #6
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardlikker12 View Post
Prince Andrew may be shaking right now too. Bill Clinton may go to jail.
Ghislaine will be going to Rikers.
I love how Eric Trump thought he was being cute, just like you, by tweeting a photo of Maxwell at Chelsea Clinton's wedding, only to be forced to delete it when people started responding with the dozens of photos of Donald Trump with both Maxwell and Epstein. So if anyone's going to jail, my money is on the guy who was accused in a sworn deposition of raping a 13 year old girl with Epstein as an accomplice.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:03 AM   #7
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I'm sure she has lived a long and fruitful life, so it wont be so sad when Killary has her suicided just before she can...
lilylivered is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 11:53 AM   #8
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

I hope they get her to talk. The girls that were exploited deserve to see some justice.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:11 PM   #9
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Is it pronounced Jizzlane?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 03:15 PM   #10
Chris722
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

I give her at most a week before she’s scheduled for suicide.
Chris722 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 03:43 PM   #11
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I love how Eric Trump thought he was being cute, just like you, by tweeting a photo of Maxwell at Chelsea Clinton's wedding, only to be forced to delete it when people started responding with the dozens of photos of Donald Trump with both Maxwell and Epstein. So if anyone's going to jail, my money is on the guy who was accused in a sworn deposition of raping a 13 year old girl with Epstein as an accomplice.
More of this debunked garbage? News flash: that “rape” charge was thrown out due to a lack of evidence that it ever happened. Thrown out in California AND New York. The two most liberal states in the union.Your dozens of photos from 30 years ago agains the current ones of Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton (who lied about not ever being at that island). Trump also banned Epstein from his resort. Did that escape you? But never let the facts get in the way of a good TDS tantrum right?
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 04:27 PM   #12
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
More of this debunked garbage? News flash: that “rape” charge was thrown out due to a lack of evidence that it ever happened.
It was thrown out in California due to filing irregularities from her pro se filing. She obtained a lawyer and refiled it in NY where she eventually withdrew the complaint after stating she had received death threats. Given that death threats were mentioned as part of her sworn deposition, it sounds entirely plausible. Either way, at no point was it thrown out due to lack of evidence. You are, of course, wrong.

Quote:
Your dozens of photos from 30 years ago agains the current ones of Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton (who lied about not ever being at that island).
27 years ago is when the alleged rape occurred. So that defense just doesn't quite work for ya now, does it?

Quote:
Trump also banned Epstein from his resort. Did that escape you?
Yeah, in 2002 i believe. Trump conveniently claimed it was due to Epstein's hitting on young girls (not that Trump's ever lied before LOL) but other claims suggest it was over a real estate deal gone bad or something. Prior to that however....
“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Interesting, wouldn't ya say?

Quote:
But never let the facts get in the way of a good TDS tantrum right?
Facts? Fact, there was not only a sworn deposition, but a corroborating deposition from a second person. Fact, Donald Trump is on tape confessing to sexually molesting women. Fact, Ivana Trump accused Trump of raping her during their marriage. Fact, Donald Trump is on tape admiring a 10 year old, claiming he'll be dating her in 10 years. Fact, Donald Trump has some pretty creeeeeeeeeeeepy pictures taken of him and Ivanka when she was in her teens. Even early teens. Fact, Donald Trump clearly was pretty damn friendly with someone who was trafficking in young girls. Fact, Donald Trump is a disgusting human being, and he always has been. And fact, the TDS is coming from the pro-Trump side for thinking a guy with 4 bankruptcies and multiple failed business ventures is a great businessman. That a serial adulterer who's never been to church and can't cite a Bible verse is a great Christian. That the guy who insults POWs for being POWs cares about veterans. So if you wanna talk about TDS, we can have that conversation.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 04:38 PM   #13
Saltcitykitten
Erotic Visionary

User ID: 350609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope she doesn’t catch Covid at the MCC .... cough cough ��
Saltcitykitten is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:43 PM   #14
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Let’s not rush to conclusions, this isn’t just some pandemic. Whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 05:10 AM   #15
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Fact, Donald Trump has some pretty creeeeeeeeeeeepy pictures taken of him and Ivanka when she was in her teens. Even early teens. Fact, Donald Trump clearly was pretty damn friendly with someone who was trafficking in young girls.
You left out the fact that trump spoke of, on camera, his desire to date Ivanka.

Most damaging is that "people say" Maxwell likely will be able to shed some light on the trump, Epstein, Ivanka "deal". Or I guess it could be called "arrangement".
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women