Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2020, 08:43 AM   #16
rassel4fun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Being dominated in wrestling by women. I love a woman that takes control and can force me to worship her legs,feet,ass,etc. Being held down in a tight headscissor and forced to cum.
rassel4fun is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:00 AM   #17
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've only had this a couple of times, I love the feel of a woman's hair brushing against my cock. The very best was when an old girlfriend wrapped her hair around my cock and stroked me slowly while she tongue twirled the head slowly. Then when I was hard as can be, she grabbed the head and pushed her hair down against the tip. My toes have never curled tighter and my cock never harder.
Alan418 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:26 AM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm tassel We can make that happen!

Fetishes... I'm not sure if it's a fetish,but check out my post in another realm about hypersensitivity

OP great post u started!! ��
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:14 PM   #19
Alan418
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

ooooooooooh.
Alan418 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 09:00 PM   #20
XpertTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Lots of brave individuals in this thread. I'll have a go

1) Squirting - Anywhere, in my face, my mouth, on my cock, omg... it turns me on so much the wetter it gets.

2) Forced BBBJ - I'm really sensitive since I'm uncut. It's really hard to get me to cum from BBBJ since it I literally can't take all that stimulation. But when a woman can just suck me off and force me to take it over and over and over until I do... it's a beautiful thing.

3) I love to lick/suck worship nipples non-stop until the woman cums. I know not everyone can do this, but those that can... I love this.

4) I love to DT fuck mouths. Hearing the choking and seeing all the spit. What a turn on that she'll do that for me. Not really into the vomiting like some people though.

5) I love a good makeout DFK session. It brings me back to being a teenager.

6) CIM + NQNS - I love to watch a woman swallow. Especially if she does it really seductively and we DFK afterwards.

Squirt is definitely #1 though, everything else not ranked in any particular order.
XpertTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 09:01 PM   #21
XpertTraveler
Valued Poster

double post - deleted
Old 07-02-2020, 10:25 PM   #22
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassel4fun View Post
Being dominated in wrestling by women. I love a woman that takes control and can force me to worship her legs,feet,ass,etc. Being held down in a tight headscissor and forced to cum.

fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 03:29 PM   #23
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I am one vanilla old fucker. About the time I get to thinking I am a sicko pervert I read a thread like this. Lol
As for my ‘contribution’ to this thread about fantasies and such, I do have a couple that have not yet occurred. And oh so many that have.
I once came oh so close to a ‘mother, daughter threesome’ which would e been a fantasy. I’d even settle for a ‘sisters threesome’, wouldn’t have to be twins either. But hey, while we are fantasizing huh?
Way back there. Ya know like around the time indoor plumbing was becoming a thing and all, I did for some unbeknown reason slip a finger in my girlfriends ass while I was fucking her in missionary and was shocked to find out I could feel my finger on my dick! What the HELL! That was ... weird, awkward, strange and stimulating as Hell! Ain’t never tried it since. Just a right fond memory. Ain’t never had the nerve to try that again. Don’t want any of the ladies talking in the powder room bout dat ‘pervert redneck’ that puts his finger in your ass while he’s fucking you’. Chit like that gets around ya know.
Now, the ‘Mama-daughter’ fantasy still scrolls through my perverted mind from time to time. Even though I have had the privilege to fuck a daughter and her step-mother, just not at the same time. Although in the same house. With mama trying to be quiet so the daughter and her friends would not hear us. To which I told her ‘let loose sweety, they all know you gettin some dick right now. It’s ok to make some noise.’
So, if the opportunity were to arise, I’d check that box off the old list for sure.
But, ya know, yall’s Chit sounds way more perverted than mine ... to me anyway. Lol
Ats jus me.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 08:36 PM   #24
XpertTraveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyup1960 View Post
I’d even settle for a ‘sisters threesome’, wouldn’t have to be twins either. But hey, while we are fantasizing huh?
Buddy, there's a sister duo in Pittsburgh I've been trying to duo forever. Alicia and Natalie I think. They're kinda flaky, in a strange area of town, terrible communicators, but they're real based on all the reviews I've read.

PM me for more details.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:36 AM   #25
Btkp07e
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XpertTraveler View Post
Buddy, there's a sister duo in Pittsburgh I've been trying to duo forever. Alicia and Natalie I think. They're kinda flaky, in a strange area of town, terrible communicators, but they're real based on all the reviews I've read.

PM me for more details.
They are real but won't do anything to eachother bc incest. Not like a real threesome, more like a two girl where one does something to u and the other watches next to you. Its weird.
Btkp07e is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 05:41 AM   #26
Btkp07e
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I think my weirdest thing is using ice cubes but not in the traditional way. Stick a few cubes in her asshole (round ones, not the square ones hotel machines make) and then fuck her ass. The cold stimulates the dick it a weird way bc it's mixed with the natural heat. (and also makes sure continuously lubed). It's just a crazy feeling that when u eventually pop bc it slows u down with the cold, it is a massive pop! (Only did this a couple times ever and never had a girl here in the states allow it, in Europe they let anything happen)
Btkp07e is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 12:11 PM   #27
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyup1960 View Post
I am one vanilla old fucker. About the time I get to thinking I am a sicko pervert I read a thread like this. Lol
As for my ‘contribution’ to this thread about fantasies and such, I do have a couple that have not yet occurred. And oh so many that have.
I once came oh so close to a ‘mother, daughter threesome’ which would e been a fantasy. I’d even settle for a ‘sisters threesome’, wouldn’t have to be twins either. But hey, while we are fantasizing huh?
Way back there. Ya know like around the time indoor plumbing was becoming a thing and all, I did for some unbeknown reason slip a finger in my girlfriends ass while I was fucking her in missionary and was shocked to find out I could feel my finger on my dick! What the HELL! That was ... weird, awkward, strange and stimulating as Hell! Ain’t never tried it since. Just a right fond memory. Ain’t never had the nerve to try that again. Don’t want any of the ladies talking in the powder room bout dat ‘pervert redneck’ that puts his finger in your ass while he’s fucking you’. Chit like that gets around ya know.
Now, the ‘Mama-daughter’ fantasy still scrolls through my perverted mind from time to time. Even though I have had the privilege to fuck a daughter and her step-mother, just not at the same time. Although in the same house. With mama trying to be quiet so the daughter and her friends would not hear us. To which I told her ‘let loose sweety, they all know you gettin some dick right now. It’s ok to make some noise.’
So, if the opportunity were to arise, I’d check that box off the old list for sure.
But, ya know, yall’s Chit sounds way more perverted than mine ... to me anyway. Lol
Ats jus me.

I like your perversion..
Dad and Stepson was my experience
So much fun!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 12:30 PM   #28
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

When I was 18 and had muscles, and not the dad bod I have today.

I hooked up with a 40s+ lesbian couple, one was bi. The first time we hooked up I only had sex with the bi part of the couple.

They invited me back a 2nd time and I insisted I would only participate if I could have sex with both. That was hot! The hottest part was when I came I pulled out and squirted both of their tacos with my cum. Then thrusted deep inside and continued to pound the bi one.
Fizley is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 01:10 PM   #29
boujangles
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Love to have sloppy bbbj's, and then they go down and stick there tuma, going back and forth, damn it feels good!
boujangles is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 03:22 PM   #30
ichthyologist
Registered Member

Encounters: 19

Edging with tease and denial. I have had a few experiences with this.

One time was with a woman who gave incredible head. She knew me really well after several previous visits, so she was very in tune with my reactions. This one time she asked if I wanted to try out edging, of course I said yes. It started with a blowjob at a relaxed pace but right as I got to the point of no return she eased off and waited for a few moments before starting in again. Over and over. With some verbal teasing and a lot of eye contact. Part of the thrill was not knowing each time whether she would keep going or stop. Altogether I think it went on for about an hour. As we got deeper into it I felt torn between a growing desperate desire to cum and a curiosity to know how much more intense that desire could become. When she finally finished me off it was profound.

Another time was on top of a milking table. That was exciting because I didn't know what she was going to do at any moment. A lot of hand/mouth action with a little prostate massage mixed in. She kept me going for about 2 hours and an orgasm after all that buildup was very intense. It was fun for sure, although it's hard to beat laying back in a nice comfy bed and seeing it all happen.
ichthyologist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women