Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - North and East Texas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - North and East Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2022, 02:15 AM   #1
yewolife
Registered Member

Encounters: 8
Default PSA for my journeyman

Some folks have ran into some scares, and I figure it would be worth some advice. (Excuse the cryptic vagueness and weird spellings)

Important to remember that specifically for L1 theres some things you gamble. First its not safe. Don't think you can play and not pay just because its only 1. What you'll find are fungal infections, HpeaV, and in worse case if you don't already got it the herp(s). The first two being highly common. The third highly uncommon, but depending on activates very possible. Can you catch other things? Yes, but these run the gamet (hyuck).

The later in the work day it is the higher risk you have. Earlier it is the less. The older they are the higher the risk. If they are veryVERY young the less risk. The more fluent the better the odds of not striking out, the less fluent the less they know bout anything (most still don't know anything though).

For whatever reason most of these for-in places especially the common older C-nation ones DO NOT USE SOAP afterword - heck don't even wash at all after the restroom. Usually only use water which wont do diddily to clear any risks their post work hands pose. They often use alcohol/sanitizer to disinfect at the start, but this to will do little to clear any risks in just a short application. The sanitizer is a red herring my friend.

What risks? As mentioned earlier
F-infections. The itch. The bumps/rash that feel like stinging fire. Sometimes at random times. Sometimes most the time - but one thing for sure it burns at the worse of times. Maybe just the basket sometimes the stick. A prodding pinging pain at random places at random times. Lasts sometimes a week, sometimes a month (worse case it needs med-pro treatment if it doesn't let up). Usually shows up 1-2 days after. Not life threatening, but pain in the butt. Can u spread? yep u can thats how u got it. Avoid furious scratching with nails unless you want to become a boiled molting crab. If you do though don't go peeling your shell dry. Do it in the shower. Best to not focus on the itch, but if you do use rubs, not scratch. It can go away on its own, and is worse at first and gradually peters out over time. If ur tip/stick is bright veiny red get medpro ASAP - don't wait. If it only itches antifungal creams wont hurt. Selenium sulfide in dandruff shampoo (headshoulders / selsunblue) sure as heck will burn ur basket though, but hey it does have anti fung affinity. Will it actually help? Probably not/ maybe/ could make it worse with the inherit burning. But I get it, we all get desperate. H&S burns less than SB, but is notably less effective for fungus. Trust your fate to fellow journeymen of google.

HpeaVe the other common. Looks like pimples first. Sometimes insta small warts. Have extreme caution popping anything. If your freshly shaved avoid any pop business unless you want to open shop. If you gotta then do it in the shower at least (after healing any shave spots/chafs). After time it becomes a dark crusty scar like lesion hump. Takes a hella time to go away. 1-2 years not uncommon. Some minor ones less than 6months. Sometimes the discoloration goes away, sometimes it stays even after the infection goes away. You find someone with lots of spots down south those were their past tenants (which can sometimes still move in with you). Luckily not usually permanent outside of discoloration that does lessen after vast time like other scars. Overtime the wart will shed and get smaller (both from inside out, and on surface). Can u spread? Yes. Can u reinfect? yes - though post zit its not as likely (to yourself - for others likely still). Avoid poking around if you shave as it can spread via a cut/bad chafing. Believe me or not, but what you eat does affect your bodies ability's to eat away at it though. Cut the fried. Up the veg. Less processed junk/sugar/meat. This applies to the the fungus infects to.

3rd least chance, but can be likely is the herp(s). Theres 2 of them, not going to get into it. If you don't have it be happy, quit now, cash out, take your winnings and stay happy. Ain't worth all the fun in the world once you realize you gotta live with it. That said usually not to bad after the first spread, sometimes a few. For some it never comes back. Some have it perpetually in a ceaseless cycle. AntiV's help you from spreading it. Taking AntiV's prior to actually having it can save you from actually getting it to some extent. Wouldn't toss caution to the wind to keep betting on it though. Most folks have it. Assume everyone has it. If you get it - welcome to the winning team! You'll live. Mourn your ur little heart out, and get back up. Sucks worse at first, but it gets better both physically and mentally as time goes by.

How to prevent?
They may not use it, but they have it. Soap. Sounds dumb, but shit works. Wish they'd actually use it. You walk in don't just lay right down. Ask to wash your hands - together. Some can get annoyed or offended, some don't mind as they're cautious of catching something from you as well even though they don't care if they spread something to you. Wash for a good while, they usually wont stop till you do - so take advantage. Be sure they wash up to their forearms as they use their whole arm to work. Can make the whole ordeal fun as well. After that you can be more at ease knowing the last dozen folks she worked on aren't going to be slathered on you. Can you still catch something? Yes. Some bugs just wont die. Its significantly less likely though I promise you.

Theres some unpreventable risks that varies place to place, but one thing reveals all. A blk lite. Get a legit one don't cheap out. Its worth it. Test it at home for fun! Some places do not change jack after a session especially if they're constantly rushing folks in and out in 40min on a hr session. The more the place rushes you best believe they're skimping out. Blk lite the table and if any stars and garters come'a crossin, Hommie-Eject! Blk the nearby towels and rags and the PILLOW underneath the table - BOTH sides. Have caution for the hot towel they bring in to wipe as it could be the same chamber pot they used the whole day on others. Ask them to grab the clean one you checked instead. A lot of times the new workers at a place are cleaner than folks that stuck around a long time and gotten complacent. Sometimes you can insta reject your current room for another and that person be clean. Some towns its christmas everywhere unfortunately, just the cards my friend. You can pester them to change the sheets, and towels or take the risk.

Now for the very uncommon but still possible winning team 3rd infect that doesn't go away. Always be on your toes and be vigilant at what they do. Don't let your lower self think for you. Remember you lose once it sucks forever. And if you already loss you best believe you can lose again and make it worse. Assuming you went through the steps of having them wash your hands, and they didn't go off and use the restroom or something. Some are more forward than others, and if they ever venture south on themselves STOP. Don't risk it. Don't let them touch you. Often after the halfway mark (or more accurate 4/5ths mark) they'll give you some choices, and while they do that they may venture below to reveal for you with some playing especially if they're proudly showing their fresh trim (which ironically makes things worse infect wise). Have caution since if they have the winning team down there and they touch your south right after you could get recruited. Folks will say theres no way. Thats not how it works. But, I tell you shit happens. And it aint worth it. It doesn't take much. If you want to venture south then you stop them from doing it themselves, and you ask to have the fun of helping peel the layers yourself. Then keep that appendage far away afterwards. For whatever reason near the end of a long hammer session they often give up and tell you to work on yourself - STOP DONT BE FOOLED, especially having gotten yourself a festering handful. Sooner slap her for stopping than do it yourself now. B*tch near F'D your whole life my bro. And for what? For being lazy (let alone cheating you out of 15-30mins). And guess what she knows darn well what your infecting yourself with, because if you try to grab another handful after working on yourself she'll shoot you down like yesterday's woke supahero at the boxoffice. Always be vigilant and don't think with your lower self or passively go with the flow. Do not trust them, they do not care about your safety.

Also another option is to just have them use gloves. Lame option, but hey it does work blocking pretty much 100% of everything (given the blk lite cleared the room). You can either have them use it the whole session or only after the jump. Even a new pair for both. Bring extra pairs with you (sometimes they can break them especially if they have nails or use their fingers a lot). Does it feel as good? No, but it feels better than being set on fire for a month or mourning your future away.

TLDR: You both wash hands/forearms with soap together b4 session. Get/use a blk lite. Gloves suck but prevent everything. If you venture their south, dont be fooled to work on your south afterwords b/c they get lazy. Aka don't go with flow passively. Be vigilant don't let your second head do the thinking. They don't care about your safety.
yewolife is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 08:51 AM   #2
woodturner123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Great advice
woodturner123456 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 08:21 PM   #3
yewolife
Registered Member

Follow up to my previous post to those who want some actual detailed advice.

For F-infections. 2 most common in our journey is the jock and yeast variety. Theres more, but these are usually the culprit (Jock being the significantly more common of the two). Depending on health/age/luck it can clear up on its own within a week to a month. Unfortunately theres times it wont leave on its own. You may have to try every darn cream on the shelf until one particular combo of active ingredient to saves the day.

For most reliable results f the creams and try powder sprays specifically is tinactin with the active ingredient of tolnaftate (get the jock variety not foot, although both do work). Combo that with lotrimin AF with active ingredient miconazole. DO NOT GET OFF BRAND, crap don't work as good or at all. f-infections strive on moistness so using creams which essentially give a moisturizer effect to them is a recipe for tug-o-wars whereas powders better zap stuff away. Use tinactin first and get ready to feel the burn- thats a good thing. If you got the fung bad and you spray and it burns you know its doing its magic. The burn = fungi/yeast are being yeeted. You'll notice the red infected areas will become dead flaky dry skin post the burn sensation given time. Leave it alone and let your skin underneath the affected area heal, and the next day or so you can literally peel off the infected skin (always peel in the shower - 100x easier). Jump between using tinactin/lotromin, but ideally use tinactin first as it burns the best, and lotromin as a chaser for a double punch. Keep a can of both or either with you in the car or something and spray yourself down in the middle of the day if you work up a sweat and start getting any signs of heavy itching. If you catch it early you may only need to spray once and call it done. If you catch it late or worse.. fia (leading to it infecting inside your actual hole) you may have to do this cycle multiple sheds. You will tell if the infect is still there after the shed as it'll still have a redish hue, and it'll still burn when you spray it. If you do get it from fia, you gotta straight spray up there good and pucker up for a wild ride. If its infected deep and wont go away then the doc and pills is the last resort (probiotic antifung pills on amazon have some effect as well but it's effects vary - often times they will usually stop some of the itching, but aren't reliable treatments). Extra tip try to spray the can up right or it wont spray the mix of active ingredient + powder correctly. Don't spray it past a 90degree angle or ur going to spray useless cold wet air rather than concoction. You can spray as often as you want, but be ready to molt like a lobster if you do it a lot. Avoid wearing anything tight fitting, heck free ball may be the best. Never wear the same pants or underwear - consider everything that touches that area infected and since its a fung/yeast it can still infect long after until it gets nuked in the wash. May have to change your sheets/blanket as well if ur a nude bedder. EXTRA extra tip some folks may have to spray their heads - do this at your own risk fella (cream may be a better course in this scenario as your head isn't usually a swamp). Some time we get our heads worked on to and if you suddenly get patchy hairloss in the back of your head -it very well may be because you got that infect on your head. Seriously, never underestimate how much they don't know how to wash. They all think they're the cleanest princess when they're all typhoid marys.

Now for the 'HpeaV'. This one honestly is tough. All I can say is if your fat and eat like crap you're gonna suffer the worse. You got weird genes which give you more acne you may suffer worser. They often appear a day or two after like a zit/boil, and trust me if you eat bad those days the bigger that zit will be and the longer your going to have to deal with it in years time. If you eat clean and the zit appears you may be able to literally make it a no issue killing it before it even gets to the surface by not fueling the zit fire with greasey foods. Of course there are times when you get a bad one and nothing you do can stop that 2-3 year marriage. You can take or leave my advice. I urge you to trust me, but hey you do you. Go vegan for atleast 3-4 days after the session, and once you notice the h-zit coming up on the 2nd day and realize it fighting to get air you drown it with broccoli and kale. If you can do that for a week at least the vast majority of the h-zits you get will not even reach the surface and die before they vine. And none of this vegan pizza and twinkies. I mean straight up only plants. No meat, no seasonings, no sauce, nothing but fruit and veg raw, or saluted in water. Also no energy drinks, soda, or artificial juices. Only water, green tea, or actual juice not from concentrate or any natural/artificial flavors. Also avoid any carbs since in this scenario were trying to kill the pus out of the h-zit/boil and veg kills pus the best. Also this means no potatoes/french fries, or anything fried and has any oil. Its only a dang week save yourself years looking at warts every time you piss. You'll live without junk food and meat for a stint (wont be easy though). After your session every morning/night/shower feel around down there everywhere feeling for a lump developing. The moment you feel it you know its time to buckle down and just diet it out for the week haul. Once you realize the zit is fully dissipated underneath the skin you can go back to eating normally. This accounts for atleast 75% of the HpeaV zit/boil variety. If after 2-4 days you don't feel any lumps you probably can go back to normal its your call. The last are other strains that you are stuck with but usually those aren't as bad as a real bad zit one. Often they are just warts from tiny little bumps to a bit bigger constantly crusting ones. The strains are pretty varied. just gotta weather the storm and give time to letting those pass by. The zit ones are the nasty long haulers though and you have a great level of control on bracing those. Diet does help with the other strains to though but to a less palpable degree. Also all I'm talking about is L1 which narrows the range of HpeaV we're dealing with to something more controlled than the slew that comes from other act.

Finally if you get the actual herp(s) theres not much I have for you besides the doctor route with anti-v pills. Its highly uncommon, but mistakes can be made and ya get bit when you let your guard down. If you dont got it just be vigilant. If you got one type don't think you can't get the other or make worse. If you don't have it may be worth getting your doc to get you some antiv's as a preventative if your active besides the L1 scene.

TLDR:
For fung, use tinactin active with tolnaftate comboed with lotrimin AF with active miconazole. Both powdered sprays - not cream. Don't buy off brand.

HpeaV just don't eat like crap for a week. Trust me or don't I wont blame you, but what you eat does effect what you'll get.

Herp(s) not much you can do but the doc and antiv pills. If you don't have it yet, try to bug your dock for antiv as a preventative if ur active outside of L1 activities especially. They do help you from getting it if someone else gots it.
Old 07-15-2022, 12:43 PM   #4
Laxus2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Not to get into it too much, but this is pretty much paranoia. I won't get into my previous work experiences, but I've assisted experts in STIs in the past, they are harder to transmit than one might think.
Laxus2012 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 02:33 PM   #5
yewolife
Registered Member

Harder as in what I said "highly unlikely", but still possible (pertaining to herps in particular, both fung and hpeav are common). I wish it was more difficult.

If you indeed worked in sti's then you must know the answers to this:
1. Can f-infections/hpeaV/Herps be spread through physical contact (hands) after touching the a infected area?

2. How long can herps in particular live on a object while still being able to reinfect?

I would encourage everyone to look up the answers yourselves before you make the mistake of having the answers find you.
Old 08-23-2022, 05:29 PM   #6
Texun
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Great stuff and hilariously written! Thanks for the advice!
Texun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women