Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Vacuum pumping

I am curious about vacuum pumping either giving or receiving. I have tried nipple pumping solo and it is a turn on.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have several hand pumps and a cupping set, butt this is just not something I get to use in the hobby as there is no way to promise you wont leave a mark.....which looks like a hickey by the way. Now if you dont care about marks then lets have at it and we can place those lil suckers any where you want em!!! Slurp
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Vacuum nipples

I use rubber rings to place over the extended nipple. It brings on a terrific high of endorphins. My nipples are super sensitive and feel like they are connected to my dick.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #4
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Umm then you should love nipple clamps and clothes pins......The perfect accessory for a naughty boy
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Clamps

I use the metal pants hanger clamps. Modified with a screw to increase the pressure.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #6
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews

TE-HE!
I just had the most amazing vacuum session ever!

We started nice and easy...After a bit of wine and tidbits, I had him on my mat ass up on black satin sheets, and candles lit around the room. I began by covering his bum in a thin layer of shaving cream, new blade in the razor, and as I slid my finger in for a light prostate massage, I started to shave him.... I could already feel the shivers start to run through his body... I was just about finished shaving him, and could feel his excitement growing, so I slid in a second, third and finally a fourth finger. At that moment, I heard that deep primal growl come from him, as he started working against my fingers, and beads of sweat were rolling down then off of his back. I quickly switched over to his favorite, rippled, glass dildo. Forcing him to the ground, I sat on his bare bum, restricting his movements, as I continued to work him from behind. His tones began to move into a proper soprano register, I switched back to working him with my fingers, leading him around my mat by his now dilated "starfish". When he couldn't catch his breath, I smacked his bum, and let him go take his shower. We always start our sessions with him in the shower. This time, I interrupted him, pulled open the curtain, and told him to show me his ass...... He complied, and I slid a steel Chinese Ball in his bum........ Just to keep him focused.

When he returned to my mat, I was ready... a bit more wine. I began again with finger work on his prostate, using the inserted steel ball for tension. I worked him into position, in my lap, so I could remove the ball...Then in goes the dildo again.....just to tease, and distract, while I got pump #1 ready...An insertable from Doc Johnson. I quickly lubed it up and slid it in.....Heard that low growl again... So I began to pump, and pump, like a blood pressure cuff, and I could hear it inflate inside of him.... Hearing his breath straining, and soprano notes fill the room. Releasing a bit of tension, we hit just the right amount. I was then massaging his back, then laying on top of him, while working the pump deeper inside with my knee. Animalistic moans of pleasure....begging me to fuck him..until he just could not take the pressure anymore. I hit the release valve, and sweet relief....

I slid two fingers back in, to sooth, and calm him down. Let him catch his breath, feel the tension leave his body, his erection to subside once again...I then inserted a Rosebud Anal Suction Cylinder....and began to pump.

http://www.stockroom.com/Rosebud-Ana...der-P2767.aspx

As I pumped, I watched the center shaft bury into his bum, while gently pumping up and suctioning his "starfish" into the cylinder. Stout and secure. He said he found it full of tension, but comforting at the same time. I was so captivated, that I had to take photos. The Rosebud caused by the suction was simply beautiful! Once again, the time came when he had had enough, and I released it from his bum.... Leaving a gorgeous cupping like mark behind.

Our evening continued on to new experiences for the both of us, that I won't go in to detail about here. I've NEVER seen him so turned on! Suffice it to say he reached a long term goal and it was a session to remember! I love new toys! Again, I was truly honored...

I also enjoy the bee sting or snake bite kits for nipple stimulation. They're inexpensive, effective and look amazing!

http://www.stockroom.com/Snake-Bite-Kit-P556.aspx

Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #7
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Wow , need some relief, that was hot!!
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'd worry that pumping too much might damage the blood vessels running thru the penis.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #9
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Oh yes!

Been looking for someone to share this experience with.... something about a woman doing it with/to me makes me bothered just thinking about it!
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #10
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubuzz2010 View Post
Giggles! This was a very muted description of some of the evenings events. That being said, it was so hot! I just loved it! I can't wait till our next session!
Old 05-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #11
Adventurous1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Mia, That is just HOT!
Adventurous1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurous1 View Post
Mia, That is just HOT!
Thanks Darlin!
Old 05-31-2013, 08:40 AM   #13
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Tucson...
I am a Dominatrix.
I have everything your little heart desires♥
Let's do fire and ice.
or...
my favorite toy...
it is electro shock and fire...like a sparkplug.
Let's light up those little nippers like it is the 4TH of JULY!♥
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:08 AM   #14
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Goddessdallas
I can not find any where your cost for time is listed nor can I find any reviews. I would hesitate in setting up any thing with out those things. No disrespect intended.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:29 AM   #15
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubuzz2010 View Post
Wow. That was hot. I've never heard of that *cough* toy. Not sure what else to add.

I thought this topic was about penis pumps!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women