Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2011, 05:06 PM   #61
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by commed222 View Post
I'm an active member of Law Enforcement, and I think that @PODarkness and some others of you have the wrong idea about those of us that might partake in this "Hobby". The overwhelming majority of us don't spend every working hour trying to hunt down people who might occasionally break a rule or two. We spend our time trying to keep society safe from dangerous people and hazardous things. Despite this people often seem to get the misconception that we are trying to get them.

I have come across several providers on this board in the course of my working day (actually nights), and never given a single one of them trouble. I do work hard to discourage streetwalkers to stay away from my neighborhoods, because they CAUSE trouble. I have also removed providers from hotels, but only because they were creating dangerous situations. You don't want to see a lady who has an armed thug waiting for her in the parking lot do you? With knives, (sometimes) guns, and / or vicious dogs. Does removing and confronting these dangerous (and typically) felons make me a sociopath?

I would never use my position to gain an advantage, or hurt a provider trying to make an honest living. I am a professional, and any Cop who would take advantage of a provider with threats is no brother of mine.The only time I've had a real conflict was when I learned that a young, beautiful but drama filled and crazy, provider was being treated for a life threatening STD. I tried to post that info on another board (ASPD?), but had it edited out by the moderator. I hope no one who could have avoided it was infected.

I've seen providers in my area who had no idea, and have since given me references. When I've seen them in uniform they had no idea, because a lot of people tend to lump us all in together without seeing us as the individuals that we are. I have had to pass on some well reviewed providers because they work too close to me, and I see no benefit for either of us to be uncomfortable. I have let some providers know, but only when I was in Vegas where they knew that I had no jurisdiction. They were cool with it and we had fun. I have seen (and enjoyed) a provider who posted some unpleasant things in this thread.

I apologize for rambling a bit here, but I have seen the good, bad and ugly. And I'll bet I would enjoy that BDSM session....

I wanted to respond to this tell you that I appreciated you speaking up in this thread.

Unfortunately, just like with any organization, be it the police, the church, or a school district, there are those that gravitate towards those jobs so that they can exploit the power that comes with the job, and the people they're supposed to help. Catholic priests don't sexually abuse nuns and children because they're Catholic priests. Rapists and child molesters would see the priesthood as a good way to get what they wanted with the least risk. I've known many women who's opinion I've trusted have really bad run ins with police officers and I doubt it was because the women were mouthing off or being a danger--no doubt brutes with anger issues gravitate towards being a police officer. But you know who else gravitates towards being a police officer? Those who want to actually help society. I'm sure we can all see that, it's just a question of who (depending on who we've run into) holds the majority share in the police or the organization: the exploiters or the helpers.

Luckily, in many of my daytime jobs, I've had to deal hand in hand with police officers and other support personnel from ambulance & hospital staff to firefighters. These are jobs that are filled mostly with a lot of tedium punctuated by blasts of stressful frenzy. You also have to keep in mind that a lot of it is thankless, filled with mind-numbing paperwork, and it puts a lot of stress on your personal relationships because of the hours at work, or the situations that one might not be willing to tell their significant other because they just aren't dinner table conversation. I digress.

Back when I was a dancer, one of the most heartaching memories I had was dancing for a man who worked for vice (I wheedled it out of him as he didn't want to tell me what he did for fear it would make me uncomfortable.) Looking at the hard planes of his face, and the big walking coiled up ball of stress that he was, not to mention I could tell he needed more time in the sun and a few more square meals, like most workaholics I've known-- I was very saddened by how isolating his job was.

Guess who else has an isolating job? Us.

Have a little compassion even if you're not willing to see them yourselves. I'm not willing to see newbies because I see them as a security risk, but that doesn't mean I don't have compassion for how tough it must be starting out.

So it's rather obvious that don't be stupid and triple-screen, but also don't lump all the men and women on the police force into one group of hobby-hating, brutalizing exploiters.

No doubt most of them would rather be chasing down child molesters and crack producers (though, no doubt, busting providers and johns must be kind of nice since depending on the level there's probably less risk of gunplay.) There's a lot of political bullshit that cops have to deal with, and it's likely not them who wants to bust the hobby people, but their boss who in turn needs to help the mayor look good.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:38 AM   #62
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i dont think i would see a cop, because id be too nervous about him getting upset for any small reason then trying to "bust" me. police is the #1 thing im worried about, less than crazy clients, because if i ever went to jail, i dont think id even want to continue doing this anymore.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:49 AM   #63
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meko View Post
Very well said Commed...everyone needs to relax..including law enforcement/millitary etc.
I have and still do entertain officers that have an open mind like myself. They have never used there position to make me uncomfortable actually quite the opposite. Its nice to have a friend that can walk that line. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2011-8/1368571/0
+1 I have met with le before and it was one of the best times, I ever had in the hobby!
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:10 PM   #64
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally know 3 people who are FORMER LE, one retired and happens to be a christian lesbian (!) and the other two are black men. I can honestly say that they were all about the nicest, kindest people I have ever had the pleasure to know. The female quit speaking to me when she figured out I was in the biz, the other two males gave me helpful advice and wonderful friendship. I am a 48 yr. old world traveled vet and single mom so I guess the one thing I have found about people that remains consistant is that there is good and bad in everyone. If someone makes you feel uncomfortable, listen to your intuition. Your heart and gut can do wonders decision wise. Unfortunately, LE is a career that seems to attract two types: the do gooders who genuinely wish to help people and the arrogant powertrippers who want people to suffer. If someone treats you with respect and courtesy immediately and stays consistant, that is usually a good sign. Time is the greatest teacher, all good relationships require equal trust and cannot be rushed. Hope that helps.
cinderbella is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women