Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2018, 10:43 AM   #1441
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
He's reducing regulations which increases employment, for everyone. He's reducing illegal immigration which increases job opportunities for all legal citizens. But all that doesn't matter because Democrats are into identity politics and that's why you are always bringing up race, not matter what the facts are.
You just made my point. He isn't doing these things for African Americans. As I said before, employment for African Americans has been on the rise. But as you pointed out, he is doing these things for other people not for us. Yet he is trying to present it like he's trying to point out African Americans. And I'm not the one who brought race into this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08746497576960

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...71619247153154

That there is your guy bring race into it. Donald Trump is all about identity politics. He ran on and governs through wedge issues which tend to focus on identity.

Now why he thinks his repeating of this statement is going to change the minds of African Americans... Idk. Maybe he thinks we are as dumb as other Republicans do.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:17 AM   #1442
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
He's reducing regulations which increases employment, for everyone. He's reducing illegal immigration which increases job opportunities for all legal citizens. But all that doesn't matter because Democrats are into identity politics and that's why you are always bringing up race, not matter what the facts are.
Please cite one EO reducing regulations by Trump that has led to a significant increase in employment.

Most of the jobs filled by illegal immigrants are jobs that people in this country don't want. They aren't taking the high salaried professional jobs.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:19 AM   #1443
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Please cite one EO reducing regulations by Trump that has led to a significant increase in employment.

Most of the jobs filled by illegal immigrants are jobs that people in this country don't want. They aren't taking the high salaried professional jobs.
I bet you actually believe that government regulations don't affect business and labor costs, or that supply and demand doesn't apply to labor costs.

Let me ask you this, which segment of the population is most impacted negatively by imported cheap labor? Who does it help the most? Where are most high salaried professional jobs located and how do they tend to vote? Why does big business love open borders and H-1B visas? It's not that hard to connect the dots.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:24 AM   #1444
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
You just made my point. He isn't doing these things for African Americans. As I said before, employment for African Americans has been on the rise. But as you pointed out, he is doing these things for other people not for us. Yet he is trying to present it like he's trying to point out African Americans. And I'm not the one who brought race into this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08746497576960

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...71619247153154

That there is your guy bring race into it. Donald Trump is all about identity politics. He ran on and governs through wedge issues which tend to focus on identity.

Now why he thinks his repeating of this statement is going to change the minds of African Americans... Idk. Maybe he thinks we are as dumb as other Republicans do.
Look what that racist Trump just did:
Quote:
On Monday, January 8, 2018, the President signed into law:

H.R. 267, the “Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act,” which redesignates the Martin Luther King, Junior, National Historic Site in the State of Georgia as the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ntent=MLK-Park
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:32 AM   #1445
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Reducing regulation and controlling regulation costs.
Signed January 30th,2017.

Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:06 AM   #1446
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I bet you actually believe that government regulations don't affect business and labor costs, or that supply and demand doesn't apply to labor costs.

Let me ask you this, which segment of the population is most impacted negatively by imported cheap labor? Who does it help the most? Where are most high salaried professional jobs located and how do they tend to vote? Why does big business love open borders and H-1B visas? It's not that hard to connect the dots.
You didn't answer my questions. Any reason why?

Yes, government regulations do affect businesses and there are reasons why those government regulations are put in place. Not everyone will agree with those reasons but many do. Right now supply of labor is low in this country. Demand high. Yet salaries are almost stagnant.

Definitely the lower level jobs are impacted the most by imported cheap labor. Those are also jobs that are available to those born in the U.S. but very few want.

Most high salaried professional jobs are in major cities and most major cities vote Democratic in elections.

I personally do not want open borders. I would love to accommodate all people who want to emigrate to this country but that is not possible. I also do not favor discriminatory immigration policies that limit immigration to English speaking people with high-level job skills.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:14 AM   #1447
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Reducing regulation and controlling regulation costs.
Signed January 30th,2017.
Please be more specific. What EO was signed and how many jobs did it create? The one EO order I can think of that will lead to job creation was the one concerning the Keystone pipeline. But here again was another Trump lie. He stated 28,000 construction jobs would be created by his EO restoring the pipeline. The actual number according to the State Department should be 3,900 jobs, all of which are temporary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.17024cbce08c

Got anything else?
Old 01-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #1448
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look what that racist Trump just did:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ntent=MLK-Park

Hooray!!!! He gave it national park status. People in the African American community are going to see pass that. He doesn't share our thoughts on what I mentioned before. The spit in the face that is "monuments" to people who fought to keep us in chains. He thinks that those things should be protected. You can't believe that and then believe in the ideas of Martin Luther King Jr., so this signing means absolutely shit.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:05 AM   #1449
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Donald Trump is all about identity politics. He ran on and governs through wedge issues which tend to focus on identity.

Wedge issues?!? Like more jobs, higher stock market, expanding economy, reducing regulation, returning lands back to the states/peoples and national security? If you get a wedgie from that, I just don't know what to tell you. Pull harder maybe... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that reducing the supply of illicit cheap labor would free up jobs. Ironically (sad actually) it reminds me of the shenanigans the Dimocraps pulled on them after the Civil war, where they banded the Unions against them to keep them from taking jobs for less $$ than the Northerners. Face it, the Demonicrats have been repressing the lower skilled AAs forever. They never wanted them off of the plantation and they still want them subservient and under their rule. However, this time around, they have big gubment as their plantation because they cannot earn enough a living as jobs go to illegals. What TRUMP has said before and should say it just about every day (I'm assuming you can set up auto messages on Twitter) What have the Demonicrats done for you lately? We can show them where the stream is, but it's up to them to figure out to drink from it.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:20 AM   #1450
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Git'n jiggy with it

Quote:
Please be more specific. What EO was signed and how many jobs did it create?
Let me 'splain it to you Lucy: It ain't a this for that reality in this country. I realize some people and other single celled critters can only process information that way, but in the adult world of this great experiment of a country, all we ask for is the opportunity to "pursue happiness". What we want and need is an environment so we can each git jiggy with it and then the ball is in our court to make the most of it, so long as we don't repress others to raise ourselves up It's really not that hard to understand
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:36 AM   #1451
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Wedge issues?!? Like more jobs, higher stock market, expanding economy, reducing regulation, returning lands back to the states/peoples and national security? If you get a wedgie from that, I just don't know what to tell you. Pull harder maybe... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that reducing the supply of illicit cheap labor would free up jobs. Ironically (sad actually) it reminds me of the shenanigans the Dimocraps pulled on them after the Civil war, where they banded the Unions against them to keep them from taking jobs for less $$ than the Northerners. Face it, the Demonicrats have been repressing the lower skilled AAs forever. They never wanted them off of the plantation and they still want them subservient and under their rule. However, this time around, they have big gubment as their plantation because they cannot earn enough a living as jobs go to illegals. What TRUMP has said before and should say it just about every day (I'm assuming you can set up auto messages on Twitter) What have the Demonicrats done for you lately? We can show them where the stream is, but it's up to them to figure out to drink from it.

Wedge issues? Yes like NFL players kneeling, "monuments", a fictional war on Christmas, MS-13, etc. Those are all things Trump pushes to divide.

As for illegal immigrants and the job market. Illegal immigrants are taking jobs that average Americans want. They are working in fields getting paid very little for the amount of work they do. There have been people talk about how they've had white workers come out to the job and quit because it's not good enough pay for the work. They do the jobs people don't want to do.

Again I say, you have to think an overwhelming majority of African Americans are stupid if you can't understand that we vote Democrat because we know they have our best interests way more than Republicans. The unemployment rate for us went down under a Democratic president. An African American one at that. When have the Republicans put up an African American nominee? How many African American Senators are Republican? We look at these things. We know these things. We know that Donald Trump isn't for HBCU's. We know these things. The Democratic Party has done more for us than you know. We know about LIHEAP, a program by Obama that helped low income people (many African Americans) that Trump ended. We know these things. You aren't showing us anything. We aren't dumb like you obviously think. We know what's in our best interests and we aren't drinking from any poisoned stream. We aren't falling for your lies. What have the Democrats done for us? Plenty. What has Trump done for us? Nothing.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:44 AM   #1452
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Hold up there. There was a war on Christmas. Before Trump - during the Obama years - I was told and followed up with a memo from a former corporate employer -- that myself and all my employees are not to say Merry Christmas but to say Happy Holidays instead.
No, the holiday is Christmas. Anyway, the war is over now.

Quote:
Wedge issues? Yes like NFL players kneeling, "monuments", a fictional war on Christmas, MS-13, etc. Those are all things Trump pushes to divide.

As for illegal immigrants and the job market. Illegal immigrants are taking jobs that average Americans want. They are working in fields getting paid very little for the amount of work they do. There have been people talk about how they've had white workers come out to the job and quit because it's not good enough pay for the work. They do the jobs people don't want to do.

Again I say, you have to think an overwhelming majority of African Americans are stupid if you can't understand that we vote Democrat because we know they have our best interests way more than Republicans. The unemployment rate for us went down under a Democratic president. An African American one at that. When have the Republicans put up an African American nominee? How many African American Senators are Republican? We look at these things. We know these things. We know that Donald Trump isn't for HBCU's. We know these things. The Democratic Party has done more for us than you know. We know about LIHEAP, a program by Obama that helped low income people (many African Americans) that Trump ended. We know these things. You aren't showing us anything. We aren't dumb like you obviously think. We know what's in our best interests and we aren't drinking from any poisoned stream. We aren't falling for your lies. What have the Democrats done for us? Plenty. What has Trump done for us? Nothing.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:13 PM   #1453
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Hold up there. There was a war on Christmas. Before Trump - during the Obama years - I was told and followed up with a memo from a former corporate employer -- that myself and all my employees are not to say Merry Christmas but to say Happy Holidays instead.
No, the holiday is Christmas. Anyway, the war is over now.

How big was this war? I’ve never been told I couldn’t say Merry Christmas. I saw Obama say it for 8 years. So was that Obama’s fault that your boss decided against saying it?

And it’s over now huh:
https://twitter.com/ivankatrump/stat...363137?lang=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/erictrump...905216?lang=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/Trump/sta...96022185799687

Odd, all of those photos had Christmas trees and Christmas themes but didn’t say anything about Christmas... so is the war over? Or is it on for Trump’s to say holidays instead and no one else?
Old 01-09-2018, 12:42 PM   #1454
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Let me 'splain it to you Lucy: It ain't a this for that reality in this country. I realize some people and other single celled critters can only process information that way, but in the adult world of this great experiment of a country, all we ask for is the opportunity to "pursue happiness". What we want and need is an environment so we can each git jiggy with it and then the ball is in our court to make the most of it, so long as we don't repress others to raise ourselves up It's really not that hard to understand
I was told in this thread that the EOs signed by Trump increased the number of jobs in this country. Is it unfair to ask those people to support their claims with FACTS? To me, the majority of the EOs signed into action by Trump were pure fluff, with very little substance behind them. If others think otherwise, fine, then tell me the positive impact that the EOs have had on you and me.

Is that too hard to understand?
Old 01-09-2018, 12:46 PM   #1455
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
How big was this war? I’ve never been told I couldn’t say Merry Christmas. I saw Obama say it for 8 years. So was that Obama’s fault that your boss decided against saying it?

And it’s over now huh:
https://twitter.com/ivankatrump/stat...363137?lang=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/erictrump...905216?lang=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/Trump/sta...96022185799687

Odd, all of those photos had Christmas trees and Christmas themes but didn’t say anything about Christmas... so is the war over? Or is it on for Trump’s to say holidays instead and no one else?
I have to agree. I have heard many people who are enraged over having to say "Happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" but I have never seen anything in writing, or given to me in a verbal directive, that said I had to do that. NEVER.

If someone says "Happy holidays" to me, I do not get offended at all. It's much better than no greeting at all.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women