Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47734
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2012, 08:22 PM   #1411
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

Damn!!!! this thread is off the Hook!! Nice to meet you the other night sensual,sorry i had to call it a night early. Satin my man...thank you for a wonderful night,best i've had in three
years!! Cowboys Open the season at Giants Stadium to kick off the season..Go cowboys!! Anyone need draft info or player updates...pm me.
Mixshowdj is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #1412
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Guards and ILB just don't go very high in the draft. Very good ones are relatively easy to find compared to very good OLB and Tackles. And that's one of the reasons they aren't re-signed to monster contracts.

I'm worried about AJ's legs holding out. He was the best WR in football but I think he's started on the downside of his career. We need to spend our top two picks on a CB and a WR. ILBs and OGs can be had in the third round. Look where our lost OLs were drafted.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #1413
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post

Don, I know who ur talking about.. Coby Fleener. Yeah man this feller is a freak for his size and abilities. @ 6'6", 247lbs and running a sub 4.5 40, they're calling him possibly the next Gronkowski (or better). However with OD, a former pro bowler, its a long shot that they over look other voids unless they're thinking trade. I doubt it, but I never guessed they'd give up DeMeco either.
I see what you're saying, but the Texans do use 2 TEs a lot (Just like the Pats) and honestly, I don't think the WRs this year are going to be that great outside of Blackmon. And if this guy can be as good as Gronk, or Graham from NO, that would totally benefit OD. But I think we get a defensive guy in the first round if it's not Coby.

Welcome to the party DJ and Gnad.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:17 AM   #1414
One-Eyed Willy
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Guards and ILB just don't go very high in the draft. Very good ones are relatively easy to find compared to very good OLB and Tackles. And that's one of the reasons they aren't re-signed to monster contracts.

I'm worried about AJ's legs holding out. He was the best WR in football but I think he's started on the downside of his career. We need to spend our top two picks on a CB and a WR. ILBs and OGs can be had in the third round. Look where our lost OLs were drafted.
Texans drafted Cushing 15th overall in the 1st rd. They drafted DeMeco 33rd overall (1st pick of the 2nd rd). That's where I'm comming from. Sharpton was a 4th rd pick. He has very limited playing time and so far is injury prone (back, groin, coming off quad surgery). Just seems to me like a role-player and has disaster written all over it if he's gunna be a 3 down LB. What exactly has he proved? Contrary to popular belief, I don't see him as a guy you replace Meco with. Its not an easy to advocate for a rook there either. But the last time the Texans drafted a ILB 1st rd it was Cush and he was defensive player of the year. As was Meco in hus rookie year. Having to choose between Sharpton and Dont'a Hightower, I'd take Hightower in a heart beat. Besides, like Ryans, Hightower was also voted Team Captain unanomously by his teammates @ Alabama. Hell bring him here and well call him baby Meco... lol

I think Dre will he fine. The field condition was often talked about this yr and I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Looks great on TV. But close up its fucked up. No 2 palats of grass feel the same and there are huge channels where they meet. I thought it was nonsense when Belecheck blamed the field for Welker's injury. But after watching players constantly drop without being touched and seeing close-up pics, I'm starting to wonder. Hopefully it will be addressed. The list of players complaining about the field @ Reliant is longer than U might think

One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #1415
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Wow, that is a jacked up field to have millionaires compete on!! Especially The Texan players!!

I sure hope we get game breaker WR/TE. OD is getting a little long in the tooth as well, I kinda like the Gronk Type Stanford kid idea too. Not cutting OD might be the signal that this probably wont happen or the kid will be taken ahead of our 26th pick.
I also agree that the WR class does not seem to impressive after Blackmon. Hopefully we can find a diamond in the rough like we did with Foster(Lestar Jean?).

Can't Wait for the draft!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #1416
Satin
Valued Poster

Mixshowdj, yeah it was good hanging with you and our new friend Sanaa....she's cool. You and I go way back and I'm glad I was able to get you laid by one of my favorite Latina spinners. She told me you are "HUGE"!!!

Sanaa, sorry we had to both get a whiff of that funky pussy chick. That was the stinkiest pussy I've ever smelled in a club. She was hot, but funky...

Damn, we've lost 8 players to free agency, now we have to deal with a jacked up field? Come on Bob, open your fucking big ass wallet.....

Can't wait til the draft....we need to have a party....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #1417
One-Eyed Willy
Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default Foster for Madden 13 Cover

I honestly didn't think Arian would get past rd.1 matching up with Tebow... But guess what...
HE DID!!

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover

So its now on to rd.2 vs Calvin Johnson aka MEGATRON..

What Madden Curse?

Quote:
If you believe in superstition, then we're all gonna die in December 2012 anyway right? Vote me on the damn Madden cover. #reversethecurse

Eddie George, Larry Fittzgerald, Drew Brees. What do they have in common? Not effected by "the curse". #reversethecurse

#reversethecurse, an UNDRAFTED guy on the cover in the year '13!? 13!?!? This is destiny!!
-@ArianFoster
Video:
Arian Foster: Madden 2013 Cover NYC Street Campaign
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #1418
TheDon
Valued Poster

Yeah, shocked TEBOW lost.

Already voted for Megatron yesterday, I'll vote again right now.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #1419
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

For the first time the Texans will be drafting for depth, not starters. As it stands now the starting lineup would be pretty damn good. Maybe not as good as last year but they have talent.
That's not to say that they couldn't pick up a starting receiver, CB or OT they just don't HAVE to. After 10 years that's finally a pretty nice position to be in.
They will be able to do what most other good teams do. Draft the best available player not draft for a particular position. Once they are able to use that strategy things get way more stable.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:13 AM   #1420
Daddio
Valued Poster

Bump for Tuesday Stats N Snatch!! Come on One Eye don't let me down!! School is almost out so some school girl pics would be good.

If Parcells was still in his prime, would you rather have him or Kubes as our coach?
Old 04-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #1421
Daddio
Valued Poster

I just printed out 6 tickets to the Texans draft party. I can picture it now, me, Satin and 4 hot latina spinners. Well if Satin gets his 6 tickets to the draft party it could be me, Satin and 10 hot latina spinners!! Like Bart Scott says, "Can't Wait"!!!

It will be a good chance to boo Rick Smith for the offseason debacle!! Can't Wait!!!
Old 04-07-2012, 05:19 AM   #1422
Mixshowdj
Account Disabled

Texans Fans.....look for kendall wright wide receiver from baylor to fall down to the texans....if cleveland doesnt jump the gun.....Thanks Satin..it was great to get out after a few years of staying home..i got THREE DRAFT BOARDS READY.....
Mixshowdj is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #1423
TheDon
Valued Poster

I really, really hope we don't Wright in the first round. Like boardman said, just get the best possible player.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #1424
Daddio
Valued Poster

2 weeks to the draft. I hope we get a WR that can be a gamebreaker!! Also just bumping the greatest thread of all time!!
Old 04-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #1425
TheDon
Valued Poster

Hell yeah, I'm ready. I'll be shocked if Tannehill gets picked at #3. I thought he was decent in college, but really?

And I might be totally off on Wright, he might be a great WR. I dunno, just didn't see anything special from him other than his speed. I think anyone outside of Floyd and Blackmon is a risk. I'd rather settle for another pass rusher at this point, or a CB. Maybe even that TE from Stanford.

And we signed Bradie James today. Great move I think. Granted, I haven't seen him play in a while, but I remember him being great in Madden a few years ago when the Cowboys were my main team. That should mean he's a lock to be a solid player, right?!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women