Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2013, 07:24 AM   #121
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

From Harlem Nights:
Sugar Ray: Ok, the same fella who made the drop last year is gonna do it again. I want somebody on him. Vera, do you have a girl?
Vera: I've got a girl who's pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.

Quick: How's Sunshine doing on that pick up man?
Bennie Wilson: Oh, he proposed to her four times already, said he would leave his wife & kids and convert from Catholic to Baptist. Now you know that's some mean pussy to make a man change gods.

Vera: Kiss my ENTIRE ass!

Vera: YOU shut the fuck up, Bennie! I would tell you to kiss my ass, but knowing you, you probably can't find it, you blind motherfucker!

Sugar Ray: How was your date?
Quick: I killed her.
Sugar Ray: Ah, tore the pussy up, huh!
Quick: No, man, I killed her.
Sugar Ray: What the fuck you talking about
Quick: I shot her,man.
Sugar Ray: Hmm. Was the pussy that bad, man?

Spacemtn
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #122
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews

Wizard of Oz: Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #123
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

A few favorites:

Marty (1955):
Marty Pilletti: [to Clara] See, dogs like us, we ain't such dogs as we think we are.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Days of Wine and Roses (1962):
[Joe offers to reconcile with Kirsten - but only if she quits drinking]
Joe Clay: You remember how it really was? You and me and booze - a threesome. You and I were a couple of drunks on the sea of booze, and the boat sank. I got hold of something that kept me from going under, and I'm not going to let go of it. Not for you. Not for anyone. If you want to grab on, grab on. But there's just room for you and me - no threesome.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White Heat(1949):
Cody Jarrett: Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All about Eve (1950):
Margo Channing: Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939):
Jefferson Smith: I guess this is just another lost cause Mr. Paine. All you people don't know about lost causes. Mr. Paine does. He said once they were the only causes worth fighting for and he fought for them once. For the only reason any man ever fights for them. Because of just one plain simple rule. Love thy neighbor. And in this world today of great hatred a man who knows that rule has a great trust. You know that rule Mr. Paine and I loved you for it just as my father did. And you know that you fight harder for the lost causes than for any others. Yes you'd even die for them. Like a man we both knew Mr. Paine. You think I'm licked. You all think I'm licked. Well I'm not licked. And I'm gonna stay right here and fight for this lost cause. Even if this room gets filled with lies like these. And the Taylors and all their armies come marching into this place. Somebody will listen to me.
[he collapses]

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1967):
John: You listen to me. You say you don't want to tell me how to live my life. So what do you think you've been doing? You tell me what rights I've got or haven't got, and what I owe to you for what you've done for me. Let me tell you something. I owe you nothing! If you carried that bag a million miles, you did what you're supposed to do! Because you brought me into this world. And from that day you owed me everything you could ever do for me like I will owe my son if I ever have another. But you don't own me! You can't tell me when or where I'm out of line, or try to get me to live my life according to your rules. You don't even know what I am, Dad, you don't know who I am. You don't know how I feel, what I think. And if I tried to explain it the rest of your life you will never understand. You are 30 years older than I am. You and your whole lousy generation believes the way it was for you is the way it's got to be. And not until your whole generation has lain down and died will the dead weight of you be off our backs! You understand, you've got to get off my back! Dad... Dad, you're my father. I'm your son. I love you. I always have and I always will. But you think of yourself as a colored man. I think of myself as a man. Now, I've got a decision to make, hm? And I've got to make it alone, and I gotta make it in a hurry. So would you go out there and see after my mother?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Golden Pond (1981) (I love this movie I could quote it all day!!)

Billy Ray: So, I heard you turned 80 today.
Norman: Is that what you heard?
Billy Ray: Yeah. Man, that's really old.
Norman: You should meet my father.
Billy Ray: Your father's still alive?
Norman: No, but you should meet him.

------------------------------------------------------
[to Ethel]
Norman: Wanna dance or would you rather just suck face?

------------------------------------------------------
Bill Ray: You're having a good time, aren't you?
Norman: Huh?
Bill Ray: Chelsea told me all about how you like to have a good time messing with people's heads. She does too, sometimes. Me, sometimes I can get into it. Sometimes not. You know, it's not imperative that you and I become friends. I thought it would be nice. I'm sure you're a fascinating person, and I thought it would be fascinating to get to know you, but that's obviously not an easy task. So you just go ahead and be as... poopy, to quote Chelsea, as you want to be, and I'll be as nice and as civil as I can be. But I think there's one thing you should know while you're jerking me around and making me feel like an asshole. I know *precisely* what you're up to. And I'll take just so much of it. Now what is the bottom line on this illict sleeping together question?
Norman: Very good. That was a good speech. Bottom line, huh? You're a bottom line man? All right, here's the bottom line... O-kay.
Bill Ray: Huh?
Norman: You seem like a nice man. A bit verbose, but nice...
Bill Ray: Thank you.
Norman: ...and you're right about me. I am fascinating.
Bill Ray: I'm sure you are.
Norman: But let's get back to the sex thing... anything you want to know, just ask me. Go ahead.
Bill Ray: No, no... I just, uh, wanted to clear that up. Chelsea and I *can* sleep together.
Norman: Sure, please do.
[pauses, resumes reading]
Norman: Just don't let Ethel catch you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Norman: You like that word, don't you? Bullshit.
Billy Ray: Yeah
Norman: It's a good word

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Ray: [as he heads out to the lake to go skinny-dipping with Ethel and Chelsea] Are there any bears around here?
Norman: Oh, sure. Black bears, grizzlies. One of 'em came along here and ate an old lesbian just last month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goodfellas (1990):
Henry Hill: You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a member.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shawshank Redemption (1994):
1967 Parole Hearings Man: Ellis Boyd Redding, your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. Do you feel you've been rehabilitated?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.
1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin society...
Red: I know what *you* think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made up word. A politician's word, so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, are you?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Will Hunting (1997) (this movie so reminds me of me and my buddies in high school!!)

Will: Do you like apples?
Clark: Yeah.
Will: Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will: Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never met, never had no problem with, get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Oh, send in the Marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile, he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And, of course, the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them, but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, of course, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fuckin' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the fuckin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starvin', 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat, the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chuckie: Christ, who did you call?
Will: No one. I forgot the number.
Morgan: You fuckin' retarded? You went all the way out there in the rain and you didn't bring the number?
Will: No, it was your mother's 900 number. I just ran out of quarters.
Morgan: Hey, how about we get off of mothers, alright? I just got off of yours!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morgan: Double Burger.
[singing]
Morgan: Chuck, I had a double burger!
Chuckie: Will you shut the fuck up? I know what you ordered, I was there.
Morgan: So give me my fucking sandwich.
Chuckie: What do you mean your sandwich? I bought it. Hey Morgan, how much money you got on you?
Morgan: I said I'd give you the change when we ordered the Sno-Cones when we pulled up, so why don't you give me my sandwich and stop being a prick.
Chuckie: Well why don't you give me your fucking sixteen cents you got on you and we'll put your sandwich on layaway. There you go, keep it right up here for you, We'll put you on a program. Everyday you bring your six cents and at the end of the week you'll get your sandwich.
Morgan: Why do you have to be such an asshole?
Chuckie: What am I, fuckin' sandwich welfare? I think you should establish a good line of credit. Like how you bought your couch, payment plans. Remember how your mother brought in $10 everyday for a year and she finally got her couch Rent-A-Center Style?
Morgan: Can I have my food now please?
Chuckie: [throws the burger at Morgan] Here's your fucking double burger!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Finally!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbR7axof1wk
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #124
DickieRobbie
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Back to School

Why don't you call me….when you don't have class!
DickieRobbie is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:08 PM   #125
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Apollo Creed to Rocky Balboa at the end of "Rocky 3":

It's too bad we've got to get old.

Something I think about on a daily basis.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #126
Lynksman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Who's up for a movie?
Lynksman is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #127
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Daddy Warbucks: Punjab, buy out the 8:00 show. Let's all go to the movies
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #128
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Joey ... do you like movies about gladiators?

David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #129
natasteewsym
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipLover View Post
Oh, lookie here. Somebody threw away a perfectly good whiteboy!
The monkey you are referring to did a good job playing a pimp in Requiem for a Dream.
natasteewsym is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:47 AM   #130
texasswildcat
Account Disabled

User ID: 213888

Gia
"Dear book, this is another day in my life. A life is like a book. A book is like a box. A box has six sides. Inside and outside, so, how do you get to what's inside? How do you get what's inside, out? Once upon a time, there lived a very pretty girl, who lived in a beautiful box, and everybody loved her."
texasswildcat is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #131
The Griffin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

"You sound like a couple of bookies to me !" Eddie Murphy, Trading Places, taking to the stock brokers
The Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #132
justaphase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga"
justaphase is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #133
Dersieger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

"Get away from her you bitch!"
-Sigourney Mother of all badasses Weaver, 1986
Dersieger is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #134
SRPHR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

"I'm gonna hit you as hard they'll stop you in El Paso for speeding "
MILAGRO BEANFIELD WAR.
Robert Redford move from around 1988
SRPHR is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #135
Lastcallsuks
Registered Member

Aw, c'mon, how come yours is bigger than mine?
Genetics, peewee.
Tango & Cash

Looking good, Billy Ray!
Feeling good, Louis!
Trading Places
Lastcallsuks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women