Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60432
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48469
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36135
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-17-2013, 10:39 AM   #121
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
Why is it that some of you can act like the biggest asses sometimes on the board but
Are as sweet as kittens in person? I am not going to name any names! Don't worry. I wouldn't want to ruin tha Bad boy thing yall got going! [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Local\Te mp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image0 01.gif[/IMG]There have been a few guys that I thought were the biggest jerks on the board and they turned out to be nice people. One of them... turned into a great friend of mine. We have never seen each other BCD, but I go to bars, ufc fights, brunch, dinner etc. with him and we always go dutch. Or he buys me a round, I pick up the tab sometimes. He is always a perfect gentleman and never tries to hit on me.. strictly platonic. He is also now in a commited relationship. You get the idea.

So, why do people do this?
For some it is to be heard. Developing a reputation of being outrageous or offensive builds a following and guarantees responses. As people respond to what you have to say others take notice. Ideas and information is exchanged.

I went and saw Patrick Haggee (?) preach in San Antonio and after a couple of visits my wife (at the time) decided she did not care for the church. He had a chair on the stage that looked more like a thrown, a bank and he would play his saxophone with them. He was very outlandish as well as outspoken. I asked her to forget all the surroundings and his outrageous actions and tell me what she thought of the sermon he had preached. THAT she enjoyed and agreed with wholeheartedly. When I pointed out that maybe the “outlandish presentation” both in person as well as his televisions ministry that spanned the globe was a way of guaranteeing his message was heard.

Find as much fault as you want with the “bad boys” of ASPD or ECCIE fame. People listen to what they have to say. Read what they have to write.

Their behavior in person may be quite different but seldom are their beliefs or willingness to discuss what they said different.

Quote:
Who are you? The kitten that hides under the facade of an asshole?
“Knowing” your special friend as I think I do…… I think he is just a man that knows how to be heard when he wants to say something.

Quote:
Or the asshole who plays kitten, in person, just to gain whatever he wants, whatever that may be. Or is it something else? Bravado? Machismo? Had a Bad fucking day?

What is the something else? Something that happens to the kitten that pisses him off, so he turns into asshole mode for an outlet? I really like to believe in the good of people. Ecspecially after becoming friends with a colorful character here. That shower me just how different people can be off/on the board.
Maybe they simply enjoy the entertainment value.

The kind you refer to are able to stir up quite a storm polarizing people to the point of emotional involvement that leads to people getting pointed and banned. Often they say what they say and enjoy the Chaos that follows getting a good laugh here and there. There is a lot of entertainment to be had reading what a bunch of folks on both sides of the whole hooker/john experience have to say at times.

Quote:
…. people who seem REALLY nice on the board. They can turn out to be quite unpleasant at times.
Well Thank-you for mentioning that.

Isn’t it interesting that none of the board assholes, none of the jerks, none of those that engage in a lot of what some tend to complain about are the subjects of alerts. The guys taking advantage of the ladies are the quiet ones. Those with little to say or that are immensely polite are the ones that do the most damage behind the scenes.

I remember a time when an incredibly well liked and popular fellow turned out to be a rather sick fuck engaging in rather sadistic play with partners who THOUGHT it was play and later found their boundaries not respected. Lots of folks had a hard time believing he could.

Too much is put into who people are perceived to be.

Some of us know each other quite well and enjoy doing so.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #122
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
I'll give you the customer always being right (because why not?) but I won't give you that these boys are all customers. Some of these posters are more akin to snot-nosed teenagers walking into a place of business, knocking some shit over, stealing a tube of lipstick then writing a shitty Yelp review about rude sales associates. Sure, they MIGHT be potential customers, but I can't walk into Neiman's in cutoffs and flip-flops, light up a cigarette, and start cussing on my phone without being kicked out...even if I had an AmEx in my pocket and considered buying a shoe-lace. Fuck that noise.
+1
Old 09-17-2013, 10:46 AM   #123
Whispers

Quote:
If someone feels fearful of being undesirable, has bruises from being shit-upon from past partners, or just hates that s/he doesn't fall into the cultural norms of an acceptable, desirable person, they get mean and are OK on throwing that out. This is a place where anger can easily turn into some sort of fucked-up power trip. We're supposed to take it because we accept the cash. I think that's the drill at least. Perhaps the ones who realize that it's all a sham are the ones who feel OK about hiding behind a name.

Yet none of the board’s “Assholes” tend to generate warnings or complaints behind the scenes….. whereas some of the real sickos are here amongst everyone and well thought of.

I'm one of those that has been considered rude and crude and socially unacceptable and called a variety of things including a misogynist. But not by a single person that has met me.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #124
Whispers

Quote:
I'll give you the customer always being right (because why not?) but I won't give you that these boys are all customers. Some of these posters are more akin to snot-nosed teenagers walking into a place of business, knocking some shit over, stealing a tube of lipstick then writing a shitty Yelp review about rude sales associates. Sure, they MIGHT be potential customers, but I can't walk into Neiman's in cutoffs and flip-flops, light up a cigarette, and start cussing on my phone without being kicked out...even if I had an AmEx in my pocket and considered buying a shoe-lace. Fuck that noise.

But this place, ECCIE COED, is not your place of business..... ECCIE is about guys reviewing your business and hobby based discussion and "COED" does not mean Ladies First and guys need to kiss ass.

I agree that there can be discussion without insults.

But when a group of "ladies" decides to tell men how to act.... "Ladies" that engage in these activities....... they need to realize it will be not be received well.

Most men will agree with the principle of what you have to say but bitch at you on shear principle that you have no right to be telling the him how to act.

The loudest... most vocal..... are almost always the oldest.... the less desirable.... the fattest.....the ones with BCD problems......and sometimes the forgotten..... last years models.... yesteryears flavor of the week....... Many of those type lack any dignity....

Most are simply running their ads and taking care of business....

Thank-you though because Cannon Fodder is needed for the entertainment value presented!
Old 09-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #125
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
But neimans customer service is stellar for the customers it deems to be its base.
Neimans Customer Service is stellar for any person that walks through their doors or makes contact with them for any reason. Neimans does NOT prejudge it's clientele. Should any employee of Neimans be witnessed doing so they will probably be working at Wal-Mart next week.....

LMAO!.... It's been a while but the concept of providers using Neiman Marcus to jusify their business practices?.... oh my....
Old 09-17-2013, 11:02 AM   #126
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Damn you ladies went and awakened him from hybernation !
Old 09-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #127
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Damn you ladies went and awakened him from hybernation ! :rofmao:

Nope.... The Alarm Clock just went off.... It's been 5 months and there is still some work to be done!

It is interesting to see how far back the clock seems to have rolled around here......

When I first hit Austin many years ago and logged into the P CoED Austin was a group of Ladies and their Lapdogs pretty much controlling what could and could not be discussed as well as how you were going to talk about it.

It appears they are on that march again.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #128
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I warned somewhere to not awake the Sleeping Giant.... Welcome back (to posting) Whispers...
Old 09-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #129
Whispers

Quote:
a wise person once told me you can't expect sane reactions from an insane person/situation etc.
I doubt he meant for you to apply it to everyone you disagree with.

Quote:
It really sucks to be intimate with people and come on a board and have them speak about you as if you are less than human.
Can you truthfully point to people you have been intimate with that bash you here? Those who have that attitude are not your clients are they?

Quote:
It wears on you. It's not healthy.
This business that you partake in... leave... come back to... leave.... is not healthy Scarlett.....

Quote:
Some of you guys may say well...than don't come on the board. But the board is more than an exchange of information for many of us.
It should never be given enough sway over your life to cause you emotional distress. Participating here is a choice YOU make. THOUSANDS of ladies engage in the exact same business here in Austin and NEVER post more than an ad here or some other place.

Quote:
It's comparable to sitting down at your desk at work and well...doing work. But all the while, working in a combative negative place that just sucks the happiness right out of you, if you let it.We have a vested interested and it just really does fucking suck for our work days on the board to be filled with such negativity and meanness. I am not talking about anyone in particular or singling any one person out, because Lord knows this shit has been going on for a LOOOONNNNGG time here.
It has been going on since the days way back on ASPD where a decision was made to let women post.

Quote:
Girls hardly ever get on here and speak their mind. Lord forbid! There is only one thread and some of you are already so butt hurt, yall are acting worse than us women! SEE! IT. DOES. NOT. FEEL.GOOD. Imagine more threads like this. You guys would freak out. The male ego' can't handle it!!! I say that with all due respect.
Bring it On Darlin! I think you would be surprised! I'm not seeing guys "butt hurt" here....

Quote:
I have no vendetta. I am not angry at anyone. It just makes me sad that people are so senselessly mean and I want to know why. That is all.

I know I am not going to change anything here.

Nope. You are not.

People that disagree with you Scarlett are not mean. Does "meanness" exist here? It most assuredly does.....

Problems develop when some tend to classify dissenting opinions as mean spirited or the writers of those opinions as being assholes.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #130
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The loudest... most vocal..... are almost always the oldest.... the less desirable.... the fattest.....the ones with BCD problems......and sometimes the forgotten..... last years models.... yesteryears flavor of the week....... Many of those type lack any dignity....
Wicked MILF comes to mind, except for model and yesterdays / years flavor
Old 09-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #131
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends , we're so glad you could attend........
COME INSIDE! COME INSIDE!

Hey! Hold on a goldurn minute! Are Emerson, Lake and Palmer talking about barebackin' a gal and a-leavin' her with a creampie?
Old 09-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #132
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

That's why I didn't say it to Whispers , too damn gay !
Old 09-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #133
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Neimans Customer Service is stellar for any person that walks through their doors or makes contact with them for any reason.
LMAO!.... It's been a while but the concept of providers using Neiman Marcus to jusify their business practices?.... oh my....
Oh come on, that was a cheap shot. First, it wasn't my damn analogy, was responding to someone who used it and therefore with it. Second, it was offered up in a tongue in cheek manner from the original user, wasn't meant to be an exhaustive comparison.

Neimans does NOT prejudge it's clientele. Should any employee of Neimans be witnessed doing so they will probably be working at Wal-Mart next week.....

This is neither here nor there really, but that is bullshit. There is prejudice everywhere you go, especially in higher end markets where exclusivity is part of the marketing. In fact, exclusivity and prejudice rarely, if ever, make an appearance without each other. Doesn't really matter, wasn't the best analogy. It happens when people are just bullshitting around.

I would have appreciated a critique of my first comment. It was concise and conflicted, some of my best work. Which brings me to this....

I agree. I have some of the same feelings towards the men who seem to always be on here and was the topic of my first post. Seems a little undignified, unmanly. The irony that I have recently become a frequent poster has not been lost on me. I'm sure you must grapple with that too.

That being said, I've developed a little more sympathy for that though as this place can be the mother of all procrastinating tools and sure as hell sucks you in, whatever your reasons may be for coming back to this little corner of the world's train wreck that could.

Procrastinating over. Enjoy your return, whispers.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:00 PM   #134
Whispers

Quote:
There is prejudice everywhere you go, especially in higher end markets where exclusivity is part of the marketing. In fact, exclusivity and prejudice rarely, if ever, make an appearance without each other. Doesn't really matter, wasn't the best analogy. It happens when people are just bullshitting around.
Well.. for the occasional passer buy who is looking for a market to spend his hard earned dollars in seeing that kind of bull shit can cost a lady money.

And Don't think any person with the ability to pay for something they sell is going to get run out of or ignored at Neimann Marcus.

The only way they are comparable to the ladies here are that both offer items for sale that are overpriced. Almost anything sold by both can be found for less in other places.

Quote:
I would have appreciated a critique of my first comment. It was concise and conflicted, some of my best work.

I'll give it a look
Quote:
Which brings me to this....
Quote:

I agree. I have some of the same feelings towards the men who seem to always be on here and was the topic of my first post. Seems a little undignified, unmanly. The irony that I have recently become a frequent poster has not been lost on me. I'm sure you must grapple with that too.
I've found it necessary to repeat the same messages a lot over the years and new people come along and the same subjects re emerge. You will not find much said simply for the sake of saying it. I tend to post for a purpose and the ciunt increases as I try to respond to those that wish to engage.

Quote:
That being said, I've developed a little more sympathy for that though as this place can be the mother of all procrastinating tools and sure as hell sucks you in, whatever your reasons may be for coming back to this little corner of the world's train wreck that could.

Procrastinating over. Enjoy your return, whispers.
I have a lot of friends that are members of this community. My time here will not be without purpose. Thanks for the welcome.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #135
Whispers

Quote:
I personally just don't like to book with guys who seem like they completely self-actualize from their life on this board. Makes me sad, like watching an old person crying alone on a bench. Worthy of sympathy, but not at all sexy.
Unless specifically asked I seldom book time with a lady bringing up the fact that I am Whispers. The only ladies that tend to know they are spending time with "whispers" have already met me in some other fashion or were referred to me. I think those that live the role online as well as bring the act to session are pretty sad myself.

Quote:
And honestly, every time I have spoken mt mind on this board, I have gotten several appts out of it, or at least a couple of pms from both gentlemen and ladies saying thank you, or I enjoyed your post or some such thing.
It would probably surprise you to read my Pm Box. It would look very similar I imagine. Including emails from ladies that will be fed up with the crap one of the "sisters" is spewing..... My return was discussed ahead of time with a couple of ladies to be honest.....

Quote:
So, as one woman put it in our ladies section, may look like we are being bullied, but at the end of the day, we win. Most of the people on here are good folks, adults with appropriate boundaries and empathetic skills above that of a particularly intelligent chimpanzee.
I think the ladies that "win" around here are the ones that run their ads, make their appointments, collect their money and never waste a minute interacting with anyone here. They go back to their real life and this place exist as only an advertising forum to them.

Those that HAVE to interact... who's product is LESS in demand than the one ad a week and weekend can generate enough sales for.... does not suffice to overcome the lack of demand for it..... Well.... I won't fault you for trying to earn a living..... But the idea that you "win".... well.....

Wouldn't winning be your needs met in a manner that you did not need to sell yourself?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women