Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #121
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Stalking again, I see.

People want enhanced screening for purchases of guns.

We need it for internet access!

CJ, you are deranged.
I help you out... not in texas.... Please get down from your high horse before you hurt yourself
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:36 AM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I was in no way stating an opinion in my post. Total fact. Read up on what the National Neighborhood Watch Organization recommends its members do. Or people who pretend to be Neighborhood Watch members as Zimmerman did.

Unfortunately you have a problem reading and understanding other people's statements and then wander off on totally irrelevant subjects from the original post. Nowhere, at any time, have I stated that Zimmerman, if the activities on the night in question unfolded as Zimmerman stated they did, acted inappropriately. I don't think anyone else has either. What many of us believe, myself included, is that it is very possible that Zimmerman is lying to save his ass. Very simple concept to understand. Even for you.
No reading problems here, Speedy, but wish to reiterate that there's only one provocation that would justify Martin's physically assailing Zimmerman, and Zimmerman claims he did not do that: he did not physically grab or restrain Martin. That will be the crux of the case. If the prosecutors cannot establish that Zimmerman physically assailed Martin first, then it is probable Zimmerman's self-defense stance will prevail. Zimmerman shot and killed a person who was physically attacking him: the extant evidence supports that version of -- Zimmerman's version of -- the story. Neither Zimmerman's nor Martin's age, race or political affiliation change that version of the story.

Zimmerman committed NO crime by following Martin, whether before or after the dispatcher ADVISED him not to. It is not a crime to watch someone else in a public space. Creepy maybe, but it isn't a crime. People behaving suspiciously draw attention to themselves; they get watched.

The most outrageous aspect of this case is that it has become national news, especially when scores of young men demographically just like Martin are killed in Chicago almost every month. Yet those young men do not rate attention because they are killed by other young men demographically just like Martin. Instead, the libertard MSM singled out the Zimmerman/Martin case and promoted it with lies, half-lies and outrageous distortions that have heightened racial tensions in this country. Unwittingly they singled out a Hispanic man for persecution. No doubt the libertard MSM press superficially believed that a man with the name "Zimmerman" couldn't claim any minority status. But they were wrong: Zimmerman is as Hispanic as Obama is black. The libertard MSM further exacerbated the situation by publishing pictures of Martin as a fourteen year old kid and purposefully manipulating pictures and audio files to present Zimmerman as a liar and a racist. For that, the libertard MSM press should be castigated and pilloried, not Zimmerman!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:42 AM   #123
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

cog + photoshop = fact.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #124
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
cog + photoshop = fact.
There you have it folks, COG photoshopped his picture out and Obama's in!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #125
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If the prosecutors cannot establish ,,,,-- the story. Neither Zimmerman's nor Martin's age, race or political affiliation change that version of the story.

Zimmerman committed NO crime by following Martin, whether before or after the dispatcher ADVISED him not to.

The most outrageous aspect of this case is that it has become national news, ....
The prosecution will have difficult proving the media's version of "the story" ... which has continually "morphed" as new INFORMATION is discovered and/or released by less biased resources ....

.. the original "headlines" in the media began as a white man killing a Black child who was minding his own business just innocently walking home ... race was made an issue ... when it was not ....

.. now we are down to "national" neighborhood watch association standards being ignored ...
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #126
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And who instigated the whole scene of events????? Martin, who was simply walking home eating his skittles and drinking Gatorade, or Zimmerman who probably profiled Martin because he was black and wearing a hoodie in a predominantly non-black neighborhood, and followed Martin despite advice from the 911 operator to not do so?
You really need to educate yourself to the facts of the case.

BTW, if he would have just walked "home" - which he had PLENTY of time to do, he would have enjoyed the NBA All-Star game with his brother.

It appears he had several opportunities to walk "home."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #127
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Naw Z would have just shot him in the back snick
Old 05-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #128
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No reading problems here, Speedy, but wish to reiterate that there's only one provocation that would justify Martin's physically assailing Zimmerman, and Zimmerman claims he did not do that: he did not physically grab or restrain Martin. That will be the crux of the case. If the prosecutors cannot establish that Zimmerman physically assailed Martin first, then it is probable Zimmerman's self-defense stance will prevail. Zimmerman shot and killed a person who was physically attacking him: the extant evidence supports that version of -- Zimmerman's version of -- the story. Neither Zimmerman's nor Martin's age, race or political affiliation change that version of the story.

Zimmerman committed NO crime by following Martin, whether before or after the dispatcher ADVISED him not to. It is not a crime to watch someone else in a public space. Creepy maybe, but it isn't a crime. People behaving suspiciously draw attention to themselves; they get watched.

The most outrageous aspect of this case is that it has become national news, especially when scores of young men demographically just like Martin are killed in Chicago almost every month. Yet those young men do not rate attention because they are killed by other young men demographically just like Martin. Instead, the libertard MSM singled out the Zimmerman/Martin case and promoted it with lies, half-lies and outrageous distortions that have heightened racial tensions in this country. Unwittingly they singled out a Hispanic man for persecution. No doubt the libertard MSM press superficially believed that a man with the name "Zimmerman" couldn't claim any minority status. But they were wrong: Zimmerman is as Hispanic as Obama is black. The libertard MSM further exacerbated the situation by publishing pictures of Martin as a fourteen year old kid and purposefully manipulating pictures and audio files to present Zimmerman as a liar and a racist. For that, the libertard MSM press should be castigated and pilloried, not Zimmerman!
I think you nailed it here, sir.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #129
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Nope; like the simpletons that liberals are, you twist into pretzels to defend the indefensible; Treyvon was a bad actor, as evidenced in his lifestyle choices, and his past actions............
Wow, this is news to me. Walking unarmed through a neighborhood where he had every right to be made him a bad actor.

Was it the tea or the Skittles that made him such a threat?

When someone follows you in a car, then gets out to follow you on foot I will be the first one to tell you that you are wrong for defending yourself against what appears to be a stalker who is threatening you. If you fight with the only weapon you have available - your fists since you aren't armed like the other guy - we'll be sure to pin a medal on the chest of the guy who followed you, then blew you away.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #130
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Wow, this is news to me.
So you've heard and reviewed all of the evidence? Made your mind up have you?
Old 05-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #131
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I think you nailed it here, sir.

Ida Bell aint nailed anything in a long time.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:34 AM   #132
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Walking unarmed through a neighborhood where he had every right to be made him a bad actor. You are correct ... Zimmerman was not a "bad actor" ...

When someone follows you in a car, then gets out to follow you on foot I will be the first one to tell you that you are wrong for defending yourself against what appears to be a stalker who is threatening you. "Normally" you do not have the right to assault a person following you. You can call "911" and ask for the police to assist you.

If you fight with the only weapon you have available - your fists since you aren't armed like the other guy - #1: See above regarding "defending" oneself against a "stalker" ... #2: where did you see ANY REPORT that Martin knew Zimmerman was "armed"? But I appreciate you admitting that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

we'll be sure to pin a medal on the chest of the guy who followed you, then blew you away. I don't think ANYONE is trying to pin a "medal" on ANYONE ... I think the media (and now you) are trying to PIN a MURDER on Zimmerman, and the sad part is the ONLY REASON is because of RACE ...*
Had Martin been snow white this would not even have made national news. Just like this "racial" episode:

How many homeowners get invited to the White House for a beer after the police respond to neighbors' alerts or their alarm goes off and police respond to a suspected burglary call? This is the only one I've ever heard about!!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:09 AM   #133
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Quote:
Walking unarmed through a neighborhood where he had every right to be made him a bad actor. You are correct ... Zimmerman was not a "bad actor" ...

When someone follows you in a car, then gets out to follow you on foot I will be the first one to tell you that you are wrong for defending yourself against what appears to be a stalker who is threatening you. "Normally" you do not have the right to assault a person following you. You can call "911" and ask for the police to assist you.

If you fight with the only weapon you have available - your fists since you aren't armed like the other guy - #1: See above regarding "defending" oneself against a "stalker" ... #2: where did you see ANY REPORT that Martin knew Zimmerman was "armed"? But I appreciate you admitting that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

we'll be sure to pin a medal on the chest of the guy who followed you, then blew you away. I don't think ANYONE is trying to pin a "medal" on ANYONE ... I think the media (and now you) are trying to PIN a MURDER on Zimmerman, and the sad part is the ONLY REASON is because of RACE ...*

Had Martin been snow white this would not even have made national news. Just like this "racial" episode:

How many homeowners get invited to the White House for a beer after the police respond to neighbors' alerts or their alarm goes off and police respond to a suspected burglary call? This is the only one I've ever heard about!!!!
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Ida Bell aint nailed anything in a long time.
Just last Tuesday ... nailed-up a "Missing Person" poster featuring your mama/sister/cousin/wife, Ekim the Inbred. Nailed it to a fence post -- that looked just like your family tree, Ekim the Inbred -- up near Ft. Riley where your mama/sister/cousin/wife purportedly makes her living as a street walker. Just tryin' to help your hayseed, inbred-ass, Ekim the Inbred. You're so unappreciative, Ekim the Inbred.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:25 AM   #134
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I guess we will just have to see WTF a jury decides.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #135
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I guess we will just have to see WTF a jury decides.
That's what I did with regard to OJ.

In the meantime if some whining, drivel gets on here and tries to champion the "right" of a want-a-be "gangsta" to beat the crap out of a security guard, because the security guard is "following him" in a housing project, then I will respond in kind.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women