Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #121
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

MMMMMMMMM DAT ASS.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #122
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
Real hunters don't need a semi-automatic, they are good enough to get it done with one shot. Sounds like the firing range is needed for some people....//////////////////.....this is laughable obviously you dont know much about hunting. have you ever been pheasant hunting in south dakota or have you ever shot green heads over decoys? do you realize there is a difference between semi and fully auto? what about pumps are you ok with those are should we outlaw the remington 870 as well?
Deacon, want to go hunting sometime? Maybe I need to be more specific. I wasn't talking about fowl, I was talking more about deer. I use a bolt action M1903 Springfield - old school. Use what you want, sorry you took offense to a little teasing.I eat what I kill and don't really care for the taste of wild fowl. Nor do I fish much, except for flatheads sometimes as I am not in to much freshwater fish.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #123
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
Real hunters don't need a semi-automatic, they are good enough to get it done with one shot. Sounds like the firing range is needed for some people....//////////////////.....this is laughable obviously you dont know much about hunting. have you ever been pheasant hunting in south dakota or have you ever shot green heads over decoys? do you realize there is a difference between semi and fully auto? what about pumps are you ok with those are should we outlaw the remington 870 as well?
Light up Deacon, it was a oke.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #124
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If they are dead they are dead deflect all you wish end of story.
What am I trying to deflect, you through out a statement which could only be inturrpreted to mean that 30,000 people were killed with guns. So the answer, which was so obvious that I didnt feel like it needed to be said, was 30,000, so then what was the purpose of your statement, it seemed like the purpose was that if there were no guns 30,000 people would be alive, my response to that is that other things kill people why no uproar over them. What you have no answer to why you seem so upset over the 30,000 killed with guns and not the more than 30,000 killed by cars or alcohol, must be unlike guns you enjoy cars and alcohol.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #125
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
BTW - With a topic like this, I appreciate the fact that it has remained rather civil.

Other than the comment towards me of "people like you" I have not felt attacked for any views I have stated. My hurt feeling will be properly healed when I am bought that drink. Shall we say 8 PM at old Cascones? You get the drinks and I'll get the meal.

Now Mike you got me feeling like Ross Perot, didnt mean anything with the "people like you " statement. If I was in KC I would take you up on that an buy you that drink. Let me get that at a later date. By the way, have you tried out Tony Civella Jr.s new resturant over on Vivion and Antioch, been hearing really good things about it.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #126
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Now Mike you got me feeling like Ross Perot, didnt mean anything with the "people like you " statement. If I was in KC I would take you up on that an buy you that drink. Let me get that at a later date. By the way, have you tried out Tony Civella Jr.s new resturant over on Vivion and Antioch, been hearing really good things about it.
Hell, I know you didn't mean anything. Just yanking your chain. I don't get up north very much any more since I have moved way south. Get that way only when heading to the airport. On the way home I have to get my In-A-Tub fix, but miss the old place when it was across the street. Sometimes stop by Cascones. I'll have to stop and try Tony's place.

Johnny C. wants to head up where he use to cook when he "ran" for mayor. But I usually just invite myself to his place as he still whips up a mean Italian feast.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #127
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hell, I know you didn't mean anything. Just yanking your chain. I don't get up north very much any more since I have moved way south. Get that way only when heading to the airport. On the way home I have to get my In-A-Tub fix, but miss the old place when it was across the street. Sometimes stop by Cascones. I'll have to stop and try Tony's place.

Johnny C. wants to head up where he use to cook when he "ran" for mayor. But I usually just invite myself to his place as he still whips up a mean Italian feast.

Naw its hard to be wrong at Johnny C's. The decor reminds me of little Italy back in the day, half the time expect someone to bust through the door with a tommy gun LOL, Tonys place is over near where the original Marty's BBQ used to be.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #128
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Guns DO NOT kill people; it's incompetent people behind the gun. We go though extensive background checks, training, etc., and I have yet to hear that anyone that has a Concealed Carry license be involved in any unauthorized shooting.
Grizzy11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #129
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Was a man in a restaurant the other day accidentally discharged the CC in his pocket.shot the wife in the leg.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #130
Mr. Crowley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

There was an a**hole, spewing the stupidity that my rights be infringed. He got it on everybody. We all died a little.
Mr. Crowley is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #131
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Crowley View Post
There was an a**hole, spewing the stupidity that my rights be infringed. He got it on everybody. We all died a little.
HUH? what the heck does this mean. He got what on everybody, someone explain this to me, I am just not getting it.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:54 PM   #132
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default It takes a few days; so calm down.

Quote:
Just a thought - there is a lot of talk about not allowing the mentally ill own guns. Couple of questions:

Who determines if someone is mentally ill?
The flip side is: who is mentally sane. We we returned from a remote USMC mission. All team members had to be debriefed by the operating officers, and a psychiatrist. I guess I am one of the few people in the US that is certified sane. What about you guys, do you have such a letter?

That being said, most guys I know that had military duty have a delay on the approval when they submit paperwork to purchase a gun. They don't tell us why; but then we all know why. It has happened to me every time. I just expect it to take a few days. No problem.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #133
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I use to get delayed before I started using my middle name then it was proceed.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #134
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I always felt that insanity is merely defined by the ones who hold the keys to the asylum

Ok, ok...I know, not nearly as funny to read w/o the green tea...but does also have a "truth" element to it as well.
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:52 AM   #135
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Shooting your wife at the dinner table is an accident like dinging your fender. He did not, in a criminal manner, pull his concealed weapon and shoot her on purpose. Like getting behind the wheel after drinking. There is a difference between an accident (stupid or not) and intention.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women