Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2023, 11:56 AM   #121
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
I'd call that self defense. They wouldn't have gone to the media in that manner were it not for the Far Right Cancel Culture Warriors trying to harm their business. Going to the media was a strategic defense against that.
Talk about hypocritical. See what happens to your left wing credentials if you come out publicly and say it should be illegal to abort an 8 1/2 month old baby, fully capable of living outside his/her mother.

Any leftist who steps a cunt hair off the plantation gets crushed. Forget diversity, the democrat party is the antithesis of diverse. They’re worse than the Marine Corp when it comes to conformity.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 02:22 PM   #122
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Talk about hypocritical. See what happens to your left wing credentials if you come out publicly and say it should be illegal to abort an 8 1/2 month old baby, fully capable of living outside his/her mother.

Any leftist who steps a cunt hair off the plantation gets crushed. Forget diversity, the democrat party is the antithesis of diverse. They’re worse than the Marine Corp when it comes to conformity.
Huh? What are you going on about? Aside from the fact that this has absolutely nothing to do with anything I've said in this thread, abortions are illegal after the 23rd week in Pennsylvania, except in cases of medical emergency.

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/wp-c...AL-6-30-22.pdf
You're angry about abortions but advocate machine gunning and land mining those who attempt to cross the southern border illegally? Got it.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:11 PM   #123
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
You should ask Gristle
I already did. He won't share because he's too embarrassed at the way he looks in a dress. Plus his pumps didn't match his lipstick.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:13 PM   #124
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I already did. He won't share because he's too embarrassed at the way he looks in a dress.
Those sausage fingers he has is a dead giveaway.

bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:14 PM   #125
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Expected something snappier. You gents are slipping.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:19 PM   #126
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://www.cranberryeagle.com/2023/...led-a-success/

A reminder that Bam and both I live in a world where a good drag brunch can overcome haters on a beautiful Sunday.

It's a good world to live in. Glad you're all share to share in it.
Old 05-22-2023, 04:29 PM   #127
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://www.cranberryeagle.com/2023/...led-a-success/

A reminder that Bam and both I live in a world where a good drag brunch can overcome haters on a beautiful Sunday.

It's a good world to live in. Glad you're all share to share in it.
Mebbe they’ll make it an annual thing. Good for them. I won’t be attending.
Old 05-22-2023, 04:31 PM   #128
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Don't pretend you won't. I can see Bambi prancing on stage wisecracking about rimmers in her stilettos.

I think you could be a real star
Old 05-22-2023, 04:45 PM   #129
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't pretend you won't. I can see Bambi prancing on stage wisecracking about rimmers in her stilettos.

I think you could be a real star
Nah Mr Gristle, that’s your thing. Obviously.
Old 05-22-2023, 04:46 PM   #130
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Great success. There are a lot more reasonable people out that way than some in this thread had hoped, and for those worried about people getting flashed:

A memorandum from Zelienople, dated May 11, from Bonnie Brimmeier, the borough’s solicitor, said she reviewed the event and the borough’s ordinance on lewd or offensive materials and found that the brunch did not fall under the definition of obscene, and can proceed as planned.

“The event as presented involves singing, dancing and costumes; not nudity or sexual acts,” the memorandum said. “The ordinance and case law specifically state that it is not intended to prohibit any matter, when considered as a whole and in the context in which it is used, which possesses artistic value.”
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 04:49 PM   #131
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Great success. There are a lot more reasonable people out that way than some in this thread had hoped, and for those worried about people getting flashed:

A memorandum from Zelienople, dated May 11, from Bonnie Brimmeier, the borough’s solicitor, said she reviewed the event and the borough’s ordinance on lewd or offensive materials and found that the brunch did not fall under the definition of obscene, and can proceed as planned.

“The event as presented involves singing, dancing and costumes; not nudity or sexual acts,” the memorandum said. “The ordinance and case law specifically state that it is not intended to prohibit any matter, when considered as a whole and in the context in which it is used, which possesses artistic value.”
You and Mr Gristle seem so excited about this mundane event. You two should apply now to be Grand Marshall’s next year. You might meet the girl of your dreams.
Old 05-22-2023, 04:49 PM   #132
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

That's the kind of faux-denial and coy, surly queen wit we've come to love about you, Bam.

Just love it
Old 05-22-2023, 04:52 PM   #133
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's the kind of faux-debial, coy, surly queen wit we've come to love about you.
That’s pretty weak Mr Gristle. Especially from someone with manly fingers. Do Drag Queens crave girth too? You would know!

PS, check into a voice dictation system.
Old 05-22-2023, 04:55 PM   #134
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

And yet you can't stop responding or sliding into my DM's. Flattered at your man-crush but I still won't buy you a ticket to next year's brunch.
Old 05-22-2023, 04:57 PM   #135
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yet you can't stop responding or sliding into my DM's. Flattered at your man-crush but I still won't buy you a ticket to next year's brunch.
Don’t flatter yourself Mr Gristle. I’ll stay in Allegheny County. Far away from you and your ilk.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women