Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2023, 12:26 PM   #121
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Well that's been drilled into your head and you consider it to be true and most people are in the same camp. The basic concept of Vaccines is not to prevent disease but rather to make Pharmaceutical companies lots of money. People who consistently take vaccines over time there will be consequences. The Covid Vaccine is beginning to confirm that. To say a person who was vaccinated but still got sick their illness would have been worse if not vaccinated is impossible to determine.
I just don't see that Levianon. Aside from the COVID vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna, they haven't made that much profit for pharmaceutical companies. So in general vaccine research is underfunded. I've taken vaccines for COVID, flu, polio, yellow fever, typhoid, cholera, Hepatitis A, Heptatis B, diptheria, tetanus, pertussis, shingles, and probably a couple I've forgotten. And I'm healthy as a horse for my age. I don't see why it's difficult to confirm that vaccination reduces the severity of diseases. We've already done that by looking at the vaccination status of hospitalized COVID patients
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 01:04 PM   #122
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Gots me a heap'n help'n of virtuosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Damn, here I am, praying for you, and you're just waiting around for me to die. Well, I can guaran-damn-tee that it won't be from COVID, because I'm double vaccinated, double masked, and wear eye protection!
What you talk'n 'bout Willis?!? I gots me the virtues, as in: Patience is a virtue.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 01:06 PM   #123
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Love the claim, though unproven - while lumping in actual vaccines with the covid. As an OP observation, let us not dilute the topic to cover all manner of actual vaccines and entirely unrelated maladies unless we bring along the VAERs data sets comparing reported injuries from all vaccines (including the gene therapy for the covid. BTW: it ain't pretty), which now brings us to:

Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021

Permit me to enjoy and share some selected snippets from it.
Recall - it is a disease of the unvaxxed
Except that it is not.
Recall - the more people vaxxed, the safer they are.
Except that is not true either.
Recall - the vaxx prevents symptoms, hospitalizations and death Except that it doesn't. But don't let any of that stop them from sticking to mask, vaxx, mask, vaxx everywhere for everybody, all the time.Awkward. Starting to seem like the vaxxed should be wearing masks at all times and perhaps a large letter V or C around their necks - so that normal folk can avoid the vessels of viral plague.

BTW: In case it was not obvious, they used a rapid DNA test to determine if the covid was involved. You might recall, the CDC discontinued the use of that tool due to unreliability. Curiously enough, they recently admitted that around 10%+- of those DNA tests are stored in a DB. My guess is the opposite. Likely 10% didn't make it in.

Anyway good reading from the CDC.
Great post Why_Yes_I_Do. This is the most difficult to debunk of any of yours I've looked at, and the only one where I had to use original thought instead of regurgitating what I read.

What the CDC paper fails to note is that Barnstable was the site of Bear Week during the period in question. Bear Week is to butt fuckers as Sturgis is to bikers. Tens of thousands of gay men converge on the town and spend time doing whatever gay men do inside of tightly packed bars and the like.

So, it occurred to me that homosexual males tend to get manicures and trim nose hair much more frequently than 100% heterosexual manly men like you and me. They are more concerned about their physical appearance. Maybe they're more concerned about their health too? Maybe they're more likely to have gotten the COVID vaccine than the population at large?

Well, that turns out to be exactly the case. See Table 2 here:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/...mm7105a3-H.pdf

This CDC survey indicates 88.9% of gay men had been vaccinated for COVID, compared to 76.3% of the general population. In fact, gay men are the most vaccinated group in the country. A higher percentage have gotten vaccinated than groups classified as

Transgender or nonbinary
Bisexual women
Bisexual men
Gay women
Straight women
Straight men

So, your CDC paper indicates "vaccination coverage among eligible Massachusetts residents was 69%." If you adjust that for gay men in accordance with the preceding, you'd estimate the % of gay men vaccinated was 88.9/76.3 x 69 = 80.4%.

So, 74% of the cases in Barnstable occurred in fully vaccinated persons, but an estimated 80.4% of the gay homosexual population was vaccinated. So it looks like the vaccine is reducing the rate of infection, marginally! And remember, after the variants arose, the vaccines were much more effective in reducing severe disease than in preventing infection. So for people of my age at least, they were well worth getting.

Admittedly, I'm not considering that some of the people infected were year long heterosexual residents of Barnstable. However, your CDC study does not show that the percentage of the 469 people infected with COVID who were vaccinated (74%) exceeds the percentage of gay and straight people in Barnstable at that time who were vaccinated.

But that's the less important part of the story. I shall illustrate a second argument, that's more powerful than the first. It's September of 2021. We're both attending the NRA convention in Houston, and we both come down with the sniffles. Or maybe bad colds. Now what's the probability you're going to march down to a clinic or drugstore and get tested for COVID? And what's the probability that I will? Well, I can answer the second question. As you well know, I'm paranoid and I'm going to get tested.

What I'm getting at, there's selection bias. The people who didn't get vaccinated, like you, were less likely to get tested, and be one of the 469 officially counted as infected, than the vaccinated, like me. Let me be perfectly clear though, the chances of you or me being in Barnstable Massachusetts during Bear Week are "0".

I have taken a lesson home from all this. I haven't been wearing masks for the last 2 or 3 weeks anywhere, not even the supermarket. I only had one cold from February, 2020 through January, 2023. Well, now I've got the sniffles, and I suspect that despite my daily regimen of zinc and quercetin etc., it may develop into a full blown cold. Those vaccines and boosters didn't give me 100% immunity from the COVID 19 virus, and they damn sure didn't give me immunity from the everyday coronavirus, also known as the common cold. Similarly, your paper shows the vaccines don't provide sufficient protection from getting infected with the COVID virus. True, only four of the 346 vaccinated people who got COVID in Barnstable ended up in the hospital and none died. But that's not good enough. I don't want to get sick.

Time to mask up again!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 03:42 PM   #124
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just don't see that Levianon. Aside from the COVID vaccines developed by Pfizer and Moderna, they haven't made that much profit for pharmaceutical companies. So in general vaccine research is underfunded. I've taken vaccines for COVID, flu, polio, yellow fever, typhoid, cholera, Hepatitis A, Heptatis B, diptheria, tetanus, pertussis, shingles, and probably a couple I've forgotten. And I'm healthy as a horse for my age. I don't see why it's difficult to confirm that vaccination reduces the severity of diseases. We've already done that by looking at the vaccination status of hospitalized COVID patients
I haven't taken any of those vaccines and I haven't had a run in with any of those diseases. You're hanging your lack of illness on vaccines. I would say at this point you've just been lucky or exaggerating. You can bet that Pfizer and Moderna have made a shit load of money.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 08:53 PM   #125
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Well, I can guaran-damn-tee that it won't be from COVID, because I'm double vaccinated, double masked, and wear eye protection!
Well we're pretty sure it's not COVID that's going to eventually kill you.. that'd be the experimental gene therapy shot they gave you..
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 09:02 PM   #126
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

You little sissies think you're going to live forever? Y'all are going to die, none of you are going to have any control as to the where / when / why, 'cause none ofya have los cojones to "DIY", arguing over "math" for pages and pages.... maybe yur last thought will be, "I wasted so much of my life arguing with people I never met over statistics I never unerstood."

"There are lies, damn lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Pathetic.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 09:52 PM   #127
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
You little sissies think you're going to live forever? Y'all are going to die, none of you are going to have any control as to the where / when / why, 'cause none ofya have los cojones to "DIY", arguing over "math" for pages and pages....
And yet here you are chiming in too, turd burglar.

Did you know that the excess deaths right now... is 50% higher than during the Pandemic?

Hmmmm... what could it be causing all that death.
Old 02-22-2023, 10:16 PM   #128
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You little sissies think you're going to live forever? Y'all are going to die, none of you are going to have any control as to the where / when / why, 'cause none ofya have los cojones to "DIY", arguing over "math" for pages and pages.... maybe yur last thought will be, "I wasted so much of my life arguing with people I never met over statistics I never unerstood."

Pathetic.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I love you too Anonymous01
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 10:17 PM   #129
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Pathetic.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
And by damn, this is important! We're trying to save each others lives!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 04:31 AM   #130
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Mr Rubber, meet Mr Road

Quote:
...We're both attending the NRA convention in Houston, and we both come down with the sniffles. Or maybe bad colds. Now what's the probability you're going to march down to a clinic or drugstore and get tested for COVID? And what's the probability that I will? Well, I can answer the second question. As you well know, I'm paranoid and I'm going to get tested....
It was a grand event. Let us develop your hypothetical.

Imma gonna assume we both got the sniffles from that large azzed Cuban gal-pal of yours that we were DPing. I know, I know - I said I would never mentioned it. Sorry. Anyway, you run off and get a DNA test and a lo' and behold - you got the covid. I don't get tested and I don't know if'n do, yet we both got the crabs from that Cuban gal.

Clearly, the prescription for the crabs would be the same for both of us. But what about ye olde sniffles (the covid in your case)? You gonna ignore it 'cause you''re pumped full of gene therapies or get a prescription of what and from whom and how - knowing that you are now a vessel of viral plague? How much of our treatments will be the same or different?

So the obvious conclusion is: we should have both gotten bear waxed to remove the body hairs up in Massachusetts in July, so we could have avoided getting the crabs from that largish Cuban gal pal. Yet, we both will be doing about the same regimen for treating the sniffles. Though for me, eating the hot chicken soup will be easier without wearing two face diapers. Then we can both talk about the good old days and reminisce: Remember when we use to treat the sniffles with hot chicken soup instead of Communism?.
Old 02-23-2023, 05:50 AM   #131
texassapper
Premium Access

"The CEO of the One America insurance company publicly disclosed that during the third and fourth quarters of 2021, death in people of working age (18-64) was 40% higher than it was before the pandemic. Significantly, the majority of the deaths were not attributed to COVID. A 40% increase in deaths is literally earth-shaking."

At some point these vaccines are going to be considered co-morbidities. When applying for life insurance, you’ll have to disclose if you’ve had the vaxx as part of your health exam. It will put you in a higher risk pool and will increase your premium. Not now, but it’s coming.
Old 02-23-2023, 11:36 AM   #132
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Say what? Can you speak up please?

Quote:
...Time to mask up again!
Old 02-23-2023, 11:46 AM   #133
texassapper
Premium Access

Old 02-23-2023, 12:18 PM   #134
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
It was a grand event. Let us develop your hypothetical.

Imma gonna assume we both got the sniffles from that large azzed Cuban gal-pal of yours that we were DPing. I know, I know - I said I would never mentioned it. Sorry. Anyway, you run off and get a DNA test and a lo' and behold - you got the covid. I don't get tested and I don't know if'n do, yet we both got the crabs from that Cuban gal.

Clearly, the prescription for the crabs would be the same for both of us. But what about ye olde sniffles (the covid in your case)? You gonna ignore it 'cause you''re pumped full of gene therapies or get a prescription of what and from whom and how - knowing that you are now a vessel of viral plague? How much of our treatments will be the same or different?

So the obvious conclusion is: we should have both gotten bear waxed to remove the body hairs up in Massachusetts in July, so we could have avoided getting the crabs from that largish Cuban gal pal. Yet, we both will be doing about the same regimen for treating the sniffles. Though for me, eating the hot chicken soup will be easier without wearing two face diapers. Then we can both talk about the good old days and reminisce: Remember when we use to treat the sniffles with hot chicken soup instead of Communism?.
Don't be silly. You can't eat while wearing two masks. You know the procedure -

1. Take a deep breath and hold it
2. Remove masks from one ear
3. Shovel chicken soup into mouth
4. Reattach mask to ear
5. Check to make sure the mask has a good seal
6. Resume breathing.
7. Eat and swallow
8. Repeat
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 12:22 PM   #135
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
"The CEO of the One America insurance company publicly disclosed that during the third and fourth quarters of 2021, death in people of working age (18-64) was 40% higher than it was before the pandemic. Significantly, the majority of the deaths were not attributed to COVID. A 40% increase in deaths is literally earth-shaking."

At some point these vaccines are going to be considered co-morbidities. When applying for life insurance, you’ll have to disclose if you’ve had the vaxx as part of your health exam. It will put you in a higher risk pool and will increase your premium. Not now, but it’s coming.
If I recall correctly, the increase in deaths among working aged adults actually started in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2020. And the CEO of One America attributed the increase in the death rate to the COVID epidemic, being counted and uncounted deaths that occurred during those years in people who were infected. And he later said some of the deaths were probably also the result of hospitals being overloaded, doctors putting off routine procedures, the lockdowns, etc.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women