Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2020, 12:01 PM   #121
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

You guys are all such troglodytes.......can’t you get in step with the times?

Kanye will be your next Prez.......and NBT will continue to secretly jones for AOC........

There is your 2020 endgame in a nutshell.....

elg.......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:00 PM   #122
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
You guys are all such troglodytes.......can’t you get in step with the times?

Kanye will be your next Prez.......and NBT will continue to secretly jones for AOC........

There is your 2020 endgame in a nutshell.....

elg.......
Wasn't Kanye wearing a MAGA hat when he announced his candidacy? Maybe he's going to rally the young black voters who normally don't show at the poles. Then in late October, announce he's dropping out of the race, and urge his supporters to vote for Trump because his values align with Kanye's.
It's just a theory, but why not?
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:02 PM   #123
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Damn it! I meant polls, not North and South poles, caught it too late.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 06:40 PM   #124
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 06:08 AM   #125
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Americans defacing our beautiful monuments or shorting our magnificent stonks may suffer severe penalties whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 03:21 PM   #126
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I hate the NFL and I have always hated the Washington Redskins and their fans. I went to Maryland for my undergrad and sat there listening to their cocksucking fans crow and preen, and I would never believe that it would be possible for me to be sympathetic to these people but leave it to the whiny bitching liberals to get her done.

Watch the Black Cocks First Football League wash the 80 + year history of this team completely out of existence, as if they were as nauseatingly guilty of a disgusting crime, like OJ Simpson is.

The truly sickening thing will be when these hicks walk around in their Redskins outfits or god forbid attempt to enter a stadium wearing one, and the social justice bullshit starts.

There is a zero percent chance that this is being done in any way to satisfy the fanbase of the team. If they have any testicles whatsoever this will cost the NFL the same way the cowering to moronic democrat party hate-America crowd did.

Fuck them!
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 06:18 PM   #127
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I hate the NFL and I have always hated the Washington Redskins and their fans. I went to Maryland for my undergrad and sat there listening to their cocksucking fans crow and preen, and I would never believe that it would be possible for me to be sympathetic to these people but leave it to the whiny bitching liberals to get her done.

Watch the Black Cocks First Football League wash the 80 + year history of this team completely out of existence, as if they were as nauseatingly guilty of a disgusting crime, like OJ Simpson is.

The truly sickening thing will be when these hicks walk around in their Redskins outfits or god forbid attempt to enter a stadium wearing one, and the social justice bullshit starts.

There is a zero percent chance that this is being done in any way to satisfy the fanbase of the team. If they have any testicles whatsoever this will cost the NFL the same way the cowering to moronic democrat party hate-America crowd did.

Fuck them!
This is damn close to a male lesbian rant. Better call AOC and cry on her shoulder.....

elg.....
Old 07-14-2020, 06:24 PM   #128
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
This is damn close to a male lesbian rant. Better call AOC and cry on her shoulder.....

elg.....
Good to hear from you, elg.

I respectfully disagree with what you said though.

Hopefully Ruth dies soon.
Old 07-15-2020, 04:27 AM   #129
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good to hear from you, elg.

I respectfully disagree with what you said though.

Hopefully Ruth dies soon.
She’s been dead for years. Dr. Frank N. Stein does wonders with her, though. She is actually in for a battery recharge right now.

elg......
Old 07-17-2020, 06:00 AM   #130
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Thank goodness federal agents are finally cracking some heads in Portland Oregon.

I am having trouble deciding which large urban toxic waste dump I would prefer that they tune up next.

The selfish side of me says New York but I've been kind of leaning toward Chicago since their fuzzy headed mayor started casually throwing around racial slurs.

I wish Tucker was around to dissect these situations for all of us.

Brian Kilmeade is an idiot although he's been at least trying to up his game this week while subbing for the GOAT this week. Pretty much a low-octane Tucker imitation at best but better than his usual appeasement.

Regardless it looks like some quality dispersals/apprehensions by the good guys taking place in another whiny bitchy democrat party shit stain on our nation.

Bravo Trump, bravo Barr.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:12 AM   #131
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I think Lauren Chen is an excellent piece of ass and I would love to ejaculate inside of her.

She makes a good case against this hideous racist scumbag in this video as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsVuN5zdHH0

It's not that hard to crush this racist pig Cannon but I think Lauren, the hot asian-ish broad, does a super job and is worthy of accolades in this case.

She does an effective dismantling of Bari Weiss, another leftist dipshit, as well.

It does surprise me how openly racist these democrat slobs have become.

WtF.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:28 AM   #132
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Matt Walsh is not as good looking as Lauren Chen but he does a better job in pointing out how insidious these racist democrat party clowns actually are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaj75NY8jmg

It's remarkable how full of shit these idiotic people are, and even more remarkable is the odd phenomenon that a substantial percentage of people he is talking about actually support this garbage.
Old 07-17-2020, 12:44 PM   #133
lemonha
Gaining Momentum

just to shut up and fucking the pussy on ur hand......Trump2020 0.0
lemonha is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 01:58 PM   #134
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Thank goodness federal agents are finally cracking some heads in Portland Oregon.

Bravo Trump, bravo Barr.
When you convince yourself that the only Amendment in The Constitution is that 2nd one.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:16 PM   #135
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:

Zollner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women