Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2019, 04:27 PM   #121
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit2 View Post
Wow...looks like this negative review conversation is still trending. I am amazed by that. It must have struck a nerve.

The comments make me chuckle and am definitely entertained...so much drama over one review.
Why did they ban you?
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:43 AM   #122
Guest032520
Naughty Girl Next Door🍓

User ID: 422513
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
God Bless All Of Yall Lol. Smh
😂😂😂 a complete mess.
Guest032520 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:24 PM   #123
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
Wow. The funny thing is, I just read some more of the comments on this review about me, and four of the gentleman on there that are talking hard-core mess about me, have contacted me within the last 48 hours wanting an appointment. But then have the nerve to turn right back around, and are completely different on the review. Some of these guys are worse than the females on this board. I’m more than happy to entertain any respectable gentlemen. 1 negative review after pages & pages of positive reviews & you all (some guys) take it & can’t wait to bash. I’ve been a companion for some time now & majority of my guys are repeat clientele, who have been respectful & complied with any specifics I may have. Ya can’t please everyone, but- I dang sure try.
You need to hit of px about that. I may be mistaken but I think he's the one who started with the reviews in Co-ed. Hit him up. Maybe the two of you can get it started up. I'm all for it.

I put about as much stock in a NO review as a YES review for the most part.
I really wouldn't worry too much ladies if you once in a while get a NO review.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 10:32 PM   #124
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit2 View Post
Wow...looks like this negative review conversation is still trending. I am amazed by that. It must have struck a nerve.

The comments make me chuckle and am definitely entertained...so much drama over one review.
Let me tell you something. You posted another remark that I whine or that I always play the victim, and that’s absolutely not the truth. And the comment that you made was on a review. You may not feel the same way about me as others do, therefore you may not have the same experience. For you to say I outed you how was that? Never in my life. As a matter of fact in this post I took ownership of everything and said that you can’t please everybody. I never disputed the no review I just gave my side of what events took place. You got banned and yet you couldn’t wait to jump back on here and throw your little comment. FYI this is a post that I made and yes it’s still going for some odd freaking reason. I honestly think that some of these people have a bit too much time on their hands. If you think somebody’s fat or ugly, or not your type then just MoveOn. That doesn’t mean or give anyone the right to bash someone’s physical appearance, or for anything else. Just state your experience and keep it pushing. That’s what this post was about stating my experience with you and that was that. I can’t help that other people jumped on here said what they had to say. That’s their opinion they are entitled to it. Now hopefully this will be it because it’s not a big freaking deal.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 10:41 PM   #125
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

I CAN NOT BELIVE.... that you boy's are still dragging this, bumping this thread... NOT ONLY that yes I think Bones is correct that co-ed reviews are in full effect. So, you guys can come here write your lil reviews and we can't?
Hummm…..
Im tired of seeing ladies having to do a rebuttal. We should just start running to co-ed and share our experiences... or maybe they will eventually open the gents reviews! You think you can write, tarnish a ladies name & she has NO right to respond… Oh wow.. welcome to the new era! A era of "Its a mans world" turning into the "Her" movement.. even providers are taking back their rights and their voice.
I suggest to any gent that if you want to be UTR and not reviewed by ladies that you mind yours and don't write reviews!
Us ladies could bash your looks,grooming ect...Not only that how you do so much more(bet you don't want that review), oh including your weight! LOL...Bet you don't look shit like your pics! Stop badgering the females!
Geez.. guys like this are the reason ppl say this board has gone to shit !
He contacted me also... the same night. Good lawd Im glad I said NO !! Oh and I bet his ban on Oh isn't lifted!

On reviews you link our pics, info ect… on here to post we have to allow reviews (yet u hide behind handles btw)... yet we aren't allowed to respond in the review thread. Guys just jump on and bash females. I hope that in the changes soon to come this is one of them. Having to post a rebuttal. Then if you do your bashed for that! Hell NO !! We need to be able to respond to reviews or offered the same opportunity and review the guy!

No way Carmen should be still dealing with this shit! I mean really !!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 10:58 PM   #126
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
I CAN NOT BELIVE.... that you boy's are still dragging this, bumping this thread... NOT ONLY that yes I think Bones is correct that co-ed reviews are in full effect. So, you guys can come here write your lil reviews and we can't?
Hummm…..
Im tired of seeing ladies having to do a rebuttal. We should just start running to co-ed and share our experiences... or maybe they will eventually open the gents reviews! You think you can write, tarnish a ladies name & she has NO right to respond… Oh wow.. welcome to the new era! A era of "Its a mans world" turning into the "Her" movement.. even providers are taking back their rights and their voice.
I suggest to any gent that if you want to be UTR and not reviewed by ladies that you mind yours and don't write reviews!
Us ladies could bash your looks,grooming ect...Not only that how you do so much more(bet you don't want that review), oh including your weight! LOL...Bet you don't look shit like your pics! Stop badgering the females!
Geez.. guys like this are the reason ppl say this board has gone to shit !
He contacted me also... the same night. Good lawd Im glad I said NO !! Oh and I bet his ban on Oh isn't lifted!

On reviews you link our pics, info ect… on here to post we have to allow reviews (yet u hide behind handles btw)... yet we aren't allowed to respond in the review thread. Guys just jump on and bash females. I hope that in the changes soon to come this is one of them. Having to post a rebuttal. Then if you do your bashed for that! Hell NO !! We need to be able to respond to reviews or offered the same opportunity and review the guy!

No way Carmen should be still dealing with this shit! I mean really !!
I absolutely agree with you. Now every girl that had a review that was a negative experience as well on her behalf, and she came in to coed does that mean that all the other gentleman or plenty of a gentleman will jump on here and go to town on her? I’m pretty sure because they usually do that with any provider that hops and coed. And also people make it seem like I am constantly posting in coed and I rarely rarely even start a thread here. If I start A threat it’s only because I feel like that person has embellish the review so yes I will go and I will state my experience. And yeah you’re right we could go and write a review of the forum whatever open and I’m sure that they would wish that they could reply to the review as well. But I’m sure once our forum is up and running, they’ll be in coed as well. It goes back to the old saying if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Especially if one person has never seen the provider. Not every person is going to have the same experience the whole hobby is that your mileage may vary type thing. I go off of the vibe I get. So if a guy is going to be rude off and disrespectful I damn sure am not going to be rude and just respectful but I’m not going to give my full 100. If somebody thinks that they’re going to come in and treat me like shit or be disrespectful to me then why would I entertain that bullshit? And like I said I have plenty of pages of positive reviews but what I won’t do is tolerate the attacks on my physical appearance, or Anything else for that matter.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 11:11 PM   #127
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
I absolutely agree with you. Now every girl that had a review that was a negative experience as well on her behalf, and she came in to coed does that mean that all the other gentleman or plenty of a gentleman will jump on here and go to town on her? I’m pretty sure because they usually do that with any provider that hops and coed. And also people make it seem like I am constantly posting in coed and I rarely rarely even start a thread here. If I start A threat it’s only because I feel like that person has embellish the review so yes I will go and I will state my experience. And yeah you’re right we could go and write a review of the forum whatever open and I’m sure that they would wish that they could reply to the review as well. But I’m sure once our forum is up and running, they’ll be in coed as well. It goes back to the old saying if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Especially if one person has never seen the provider. Not every person is going to have the same experience the whole hobby is that your mileage may vary type thing. I go off of the vibe I get. So if a guy is going to be rude off and disrespectful I damn sure am not going to be rude and just respectful but I’m not going to give my full 100. If somebody thinks that they’re going to come in and treat me like shit or be disrespectful to me then why would I entertain that bullshit? And like I said I have plenty of pages of positive reviews but what I won’t do is tolerate the attacks on my physical appearance, or Anything else for that matter.
There is asshat that wrote a review on me, when I questioned him he said the chick looked like me. He never saw me.. yet he is a outstanding member here. I was told by mods to post a rebuttal. For fucking what? I will never win ! That's trash ! Girl, you have plenty or regs, been providing a long time. Fuck the no slayers! What they don't realize is it doesn't hurt our money, it juts draws the wrong attention. Clearly ! I don't know why he is back when it has been proven he had multiple handles. See what he did as soon as he came back. Yeah, he should have been a gent and just moved on. No of course NOT !! Just like he didn't respect your NO review policy he ran here. Why? Because they are not held accountable here or to respect policy's set by ladies.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:08 PM   #128
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I'll have you ladies know that I spend damn near as much time grooming as I do looking for shit to stir on SHMBs...AND I look exactly like my pictures!

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:14 PM   #129
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Ladies.....I can't believe you are saying all of this about guys on this board.

You know as well as I do that these guys are about the "action".
You know damn well that all the guys on this board get the ladies off at least 6 times. You also know that the guys all have big dicks. And I'm sure all of them need at least 6 nuts to be even have-assed satisfied.

I just can't believe that you ladies don't consider us all rock stars.
Shame on you
Old 03-29-2019, 03:15 PM   #130
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Ladies her are getting paid for their time and companionship. If fat old guys who stink could get pussy any other way I'm sure they would. The customer should never be foooking reviewed. Most businesses don't have enough customers. You chicks brag about how many customers you'll have when in fact that's a lie. There are too many women selling pussy plus civvies giving out free pussy for all of you'll to be so busy. If that was the case why provide out of shithoke Patel. Just saying. #MOD TIES. Honor. Love. Respect. Family. G shit. Real recognizes real. #king of Coed. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:39 PM   #131
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Why are you concerned shine? Everyone here knows the ladies are paid for their time and companionship. You just figured this out?

I have no problems with the ladies doing reviews. Maybe you do for some specific reason that I don't understand but I have nothing to hide.

Your hommie px has already started with reviews in co-ed. I fully support his idea and welcome the ladies to start writing.

I may even offer a review special or two
Old 03-29-2019, 04:15 PM   #132
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post

I may even offer a review special or two
Sign me up!
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 04:21 PM   #133
tbone2u
Account Disabled

CK.....I just might do that but only if you promise to write a honest review.

Old 03-29-2019, 04:33 PM   #134
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
There is asshat that wrote a review on me, when I questioned him he said the chick looked like me. He never saw me.. yet he is a outstanding member here. I was told by mods to post a rebuttal. For fucking what? I will never win ! That's trash ! Girl, you have plenty or regs, been providing a long time. Fuck the no slayers! What they don't realize is it doesn't hurt our money, it juts draws the wrong attention. Clearly ! I don't know why he is back when it has been proven he had multiple handles. See what he did as soon as he came back. Yeah, he should have been a gent and just moved on. No of course NOT !! Just like he didn't respect your NO review policy he ran here. Why? Because they are not held accountable here or to respect policy's set by ladies.
-Multiple handles is a 90 days ban,not permanent
-If you advertise here YOU CAN BE REVIEWED. that's the policy
If you don't like it, stick to listcrawler and Oh2

-All your No reviews are well deserved

Providers who do well,take good care of themselves and their clients
You and Op should do doubles, you'd do well
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 04:54 PM   #135
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

x