Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160829
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 07:15 AM   #121
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No comment. It would be a rule violation.
its a rule violation to eat mushrooms. Wow, I really need to be more picky about what they put on my salads and pizzas in the future
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:16 AM   #122
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
There are some subjects that I consider off limits.
Too fucking bad! Don't bring them up, then!

You don't make the rules at home. You don't make them here!

Get over yourself, you immature runt.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:22 AM   #123
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Belize -- formerly British Honduras -- is in Central America, mistake. The Brits have had troops stationed at Price Barracks for nearly 60 years now, mistake.

Unfortunately for the Brits, Raul's Rose Garden burned downed in 2011.

Ok. I wasnt thinking Belize when I was thinking CA. I was thinking more about Nicarauga
I never heard any Oliver North in Belize stories. I heard lots of Oliver North stories in Nicaragua
Reopen it if it was that great
Old 02-14-2018, 07:22 AM   #124
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Brits started R&Ring in Belize ... out of uniform in the 80's.

They based some of their operations in Honduras. When I talked to some of them ... they mentioned "the old lady" was helping out "your guy" ... and my understanding also is that North was not "stationed" operationally in Central America.

Irrespective of the lack of media reporting (which is appropriate) the U.S. has military and/or Federal "civilian" teams and individuals on the ground in most of Latin America. Some by invitation and some not. And that has been the case for decades.
Ok. I wasnt thinking Belize when I was thinking CA. I was thinking more about Nicarauga
I never heard any Oliver North in Belize stories. I heard lots of Oliver North stories in Nicaragua
Old 02-14-2018, 07:28 AM   #125
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
And when you typed "CA" after mentioning your dad's association (why I'm not sure, and don't need to know either) and reflecting on your propensity and affinity for typos .... I didn't want to guess as the meaning of "CA"!

But I didn't know North was "in Nicaragua" in the 80's. But like you, I didn't know EVERYONE who was "in Nicaragua" in the 80's, which includes me! Are we supposed to know everyone who was in the Central American countries in the 80's?
Old 02-14-2018, 07:35 AM   #126
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Almost nothing in Central America is more than a few hours on a C-130 or UH-60 from Belize, mistake.

Quote:
Reopen it if it was that great
You didn't read the remarks at the cited web site, did ya, mistake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
Homeless vets in DC would be able to attend.

Fascinating how Trump inquired about a parade such as was held in France and you jackass lib-retards equate France with Russia, wanker. You lib-retarded fuck-wads have a serious problem dealing with the English language, wanker.

Quote:
The Brits started R&Ring in Belize ... out of uniform in the 80's.

They based some of their operations in Honduras. When I talked to some of them ... they mentioned "the old lady" was helping out "your guy" ... and my understanding also is that North was not "stationed" operationally in Central America.

Irrespective of the lack of media reporting (which is appropriate) the U.S. has military and/or Federal "civilian" teams and individuals on the ground in most of Latin America. Some by invitation and some not. And that has been the case for decades.
Been there, too, but there's no record that North ever personally visited Soto Cano.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:39 AM   #127
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1060501865]And when you typed "CA" after mentioning your dad's association (why I'm not sure, and don't need to know either) and reflecting on your propensity and affinity for typos .... I didn't want to guess as the meaning of "CA"! QUOTE]

I read that post quickly myself and simply guessed it was the postal abbreviation for California (since) uppercase initials are universally recognized as such (ie: TX, OK, AR, LA, MS, etc....)....if mystic meant something else then I missed that one...
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:40 AM   #128
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
its a rule violation to eat mushrooms. Wow, I really need to be more picky about what they put on my salads and pizzas in the future
Now, did I say that it was .....

... "a rule violation to eat mushrooms"?

If so please show me!

You, StandingInShit, SissyLips, WTF, AssUp, and Speedo need to join hands and do a circle jerk together. Make sure to include ButtScramble. Those ESL classes need enrollment.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:15 PM   #129
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Now, did I say that it was .....

... "a rule violation to eat mushrooms"?

If so please show me!

You, StandingInShit, SissyLips, WTF, AssUp, and Speedo need to join hands and do a circle jerk together. Make sure to include ButtScramble. Those ESL classes need enrollment.
Do you get along with ANYONE????

Still waiting for you to tell me what I've lied about on this forum. Or was that another lie by you?

Stupid cunt.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:47 PM   #130
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I have heard the comment at least until things cranked up in the Bush administration with overseas "wars" and "skirmishes" and continued into the current administration ... that someone is going into the military because "they don't know what else to do" or "to get training." They really didn't expect to end up in a situation in which they might be a target.
Which always makes me laugh.. THE PURPOSE OF THE MILITARY IS to go fight wars.. So anyone saying "I joined the military but didn't expect to ever go fight" IS FULL of shit.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:57 PM   #131
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Almost nothing in Central America is more than a few hours on a C-130 or UH-60 from Belize, mistake.

You didn't read the remarks at the cited web site, did ya, mistake?

Fascinating how Trump inquired about a parade such as was held in France and you jackass lib-retards equate France with Russia, wanker. You lib-retarded fuck-wads have a serious problem dealing with the English language, wanker.

Been there, too, but there's no record that North ever personally visited Soto Cano.
IbB, Lex doesnt know anything about Central America. Belieze is just a Vacation spot over there. The rest of CA is the down and dirty. Thats where Oliver North was. You know why he was there. It wasnt to check up on the British
Old 02-14-2018, 01:20 PM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IbB, Lex doesnt know anything about Central America. Belieze is just a Vacation spot over there. The rest of CA is the down and dirty. Thats where Oliver North was. You know why he was there. It wasnt to check up on the British
Belize has an ongoing border war with Guatemala, mistake. That's why the Brits increased their presence in Belize in 2015, mistake. Furthermore, mistake, up until 1996, Guatemala suffered a civil war wherein militant communists sought to overthrow the government of Guatemala by armed force, mistake. BTW, you've never cited a legitimate source placing North in Honduras -- or any other Central American country -- as you state, mistake.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:56 PM   #133
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Belize has an ongoing border war with Guatemala, mistake. That's why the Brits increased their presence in Belize in 2015, mistake. Furthermore, mistake, up until 1996, Guatemala suffered a civil war wherein militant communists sought to overthrow the government of Guatemala by armed force, mistake. BTW, you've never cited a legitimate source placing North in Honduras -- or any other Central American country -- as you state, mistake.
Nicaruga was Oliver Norths playground. I have been to CA many many times dating 4 decades
Old 02-14-2018, 03:01 PM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nicaruga was Oliver Norths playground. I have been to CA many many times dating 4 decades
I too have been there several times in the 80s and 90s, mistake, and you've yet to cite a legitimate source placing North physically there in the 80s.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:10 PM   #135
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Do you get along with ANYONE????
Not mouthy assholes like you!

Kicked anybody's ass lately?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies