Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2017, 08:36 PM   #121
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I speak perfect English, and of course Spanish.... but sometimes, this being one, I don't understand the meaning of some comments.

Suspicious Types?
I was under the impression we are all making this thread about Dik Doc and don't see anyone wanting to shut this thread down.

At this point, anything we post will keep this thread alive for all to see, and we have obviously ran Dik Doc out of South Texas, San Antonio, Austin and Mississippi.

I still think we should voice our opinion about the eccie Marshmallow in other cities.

Besos,
Francisca
Replace "suspicious types" with "we", and I'll explain the rest via pm.
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:00 PM   #122
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald eagle View Post
I'm with Francisca too.
Me too..

silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:05 PM   #123
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

silvester91999 all he was probably doing was making a "Who to call next list."
llubder is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:07 PM   #124
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

silvester91999 with out divulging any information, can you let us know how many members Male and Female that PM'd you thanking you for this thread?
Old 07-02-2017, 09:08 PM   #125
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys do know I am in Spain?? but if you really want to be with me.... you have an open invitation
(This is me being funny, I got the "I'm with you" )

Thank you gentlemen. If I ever get to your area I will be happy to show you my appreciation in person.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:09 PM   #126
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Proteus... Got it! .
Old 07-02-2017, 09:21 PM   #127
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Ms Francisca . Thank you for your posts here on this tread. I am glad you stepped in and posted what needed to be heard about Doc. I saw the hell you went through when you called him out the first time over a year ago. No one should have gone through that. I agree the we should all stick together to call out people like Doc that are a DANGER to the community. I hope more ladies chime in on this and have a voice about bad clients like Doc.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:24 PM   #128
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by llubder View Post
silvester91999 with out divulging any information, can you let us know how many members Male and Female that PM'd you thanking you for this thread?
I bet it outnumbered those who don't have a dog in this fight.!

Can I get an AMEN?
Old 07-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #129
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I bet it outnumbered those who don't have a dog in this fight.!

Can I get an AMEN?
AMEN!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #130
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by llubder View Post
Ms Francisca . I saw the hell you went through when you called him out the first time over a year ago. No one should have gone through that.
Thank you Sir.
True.... but, I knew I was right, and I knew I would win. It was a matter of not giving up, because In the end, the "rude" gentlemen looked like dumb butts.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:34 PM   #131
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Thank you Sir.
True.... but, I knew I was right, and I knew I would win. It was a matter of not giving up, because In the end, the "rude" gentlemen looked like dumb butts.
Yes they did and yes they still do.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:38 PM   #132
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

And just FYI I have purposely misspelled words in this thread hoping Doc's OCD for correcting people would kick in and he would say something stupid. Still waiting on that BOMB SHELL POST from you Doc?
Old 07-02-2017, 09:51 PM   #133
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

In Post #57 I said I would be back Friday, well it’s Sunday now. Well Ol’ Doc is back from some much needed and deserved R&R. I have thought some, during my R&R about if I should respond to this troll thread. I HATE feeding trolls but if I don’t respond, then the members only get one version. So I will respond to this nonsense this one time and that’s it. After this response I won’t be checking this thread, nor will I respond again. I will not continue to feed trolls or their threads.

Trolls, you must be patient. I will feed you when I get time and only one time. I have a RW job, with RW clients, who have RW problems that ALWAYS take priority over trolls and troll threads. I also have a RW life, unlike the ring leader Francisca and troll friends Majesty, Luxie, Captain, JY llubder, bill sins, bald eagle, Texican and Silvester who apparently have NO life outside the Hobby World.

My first observation is who is posting in this thread. I find it very interesting that I have ONLY met one woman posting here Francisca. I met her TWICE. The importance of that later. I have never met any of you male trolls or any of the other female trolls. Even more telling is the ABSENCE of the ladies I have met here!!! People that actually know me are not posting here because the claims posited here are FALSE!!!

All right, let’s get started. This exact same nonsense was all brought up and answered a year ago on the SA Board. Now, a year later, we have Francisca trolling the South Texas Board with some new troll friends but the same old nonsense!! How many times are you going to beat a dead horse Francisca? How many times are you going to change your version of events? You were proven a fake and a fraud a year ago and I will do it again here. If I were you, I would STOP this, it can’t be good for business but please run your business any way you want. I don’t think Majesty has anything to loose (or so she thinks) because from what I’m hearing, her business is non excitant anyway.

Francisca, Majesty, JY, IMHO, going to the Mississippi Board and bastardizing a thread about how well everyone gets along in Mississippi and what a good job RL does there was a disgraceful and embarrassing act!! If you wish to get on this site and embarrass yourselves that is one thing but going to another state’s Board and embarrassing Texas is quite another! If you have an issue with Ol’ Doc, you know where I’m at and it isn’t in Mississippi!!! If any Mississippi member reads this, I apologize for the actions of the three afore mentioned members for their appalling conduct on your Board.

Captain, post #61: I HAVE A BETTER IDEA DICKHEAD, LETS MEET IN PERSON AND NOT BEHIND A KEYBOARD. “
I’m your Huckleberry Capt. PM sent containing meeting place and time. Feel free to bring JY and Lube.

Captain, post #70: “THREAD OF THE YEAR”
HARDLY, it’s more like “Embarrassment to South Texas Thread of the Year. This thread looks more like something that came out of a Junior High 6th grade class. Your proud that South Texas is getting a bunch of negative attention here? You think troll threads attract ladies to South TX.??? Your mistaken!! It does NOT!! I assert that it drives the ladies away and turns a vast majority of members OFF!!! Captain, I suggest you pull up anchor and put out to sea PERMANENTLY!!! You may also want to consider giving yourself a reduction in rank from Captain to oh let’s say...Seaman!!

Luxie, post #60: “IT'S NOT TROLLING IF IT'S TRUE. THIS MAN ISN'T JUST A DICK, HE IS DANGEROUS AND HE IS A PREDATOR. WHY HE IS EVEN ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM IS BEYOND ME.”
Excuse me Luxie, in light of the fact we have never met, you know I am a “dangerous predator” how?? Oh, you don’t do you? NO, you DON’T!!!!. It’s also true that you have NO PERSONAL knowledge of me at all. Correct?? YES. It’s also a fact that I have NEVER CONTACTED you. Correct?? YES!! You’re just another troll out trolling. I have not been to Nebraska since the very early 70's. Also at 5'4" and 190 lbs., you’re NOT my type. Please refrain from trolling in South Tx. Again. Thank you for your cooperation Miss...what’s that muppet’s name I’m trying to recall....???

Llubder, post #12, and let’s just group all your drama posts here: “I WONDER IF WE CAN GET ANY OF THESE LADIES TO CHIME IN ON THIS. I AM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE ANOTHER SHOT AT HIM AFTER THIS HEATED THREAD WAS SPAWNED IN WEST TEXAS AND SAN ANTONIO”
Afer reviewing your review history, I see your last documented appearance in South TX. was October 2014. I also see you are based in East TX. Clearly, you are just here on the South TX. Board to troll. You don’t know me. We have never met. Your not seeing any ladies here so go back to East TX. or LA and troll there. Your drama is not wanted on the South TX Board and because you have no personal knowledge about me, you have NOTHING of substance to contribute. You also have no interest here other than to stir up the bottom dwellers. BTW llubder, I use your troll posts to lube my primary male sexual characteristic, then fantasize about ejaculating all over your face.

bill sins, post #31: “LOOKS LIKE THIS DOC FUCKTARD HAS A FEW WHITE KNIGHTS TRYING TO PROTECT HIS ASS. GOOD INFO TO KNOW IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE A LADY IN HIS SIGHTS. DON'T YOU CLIENTS WANT TO KNOW WHO THE SHIT BIRDS ARE? SO MUCH HORRO REACTION TO BBFS ISN'T IT VITAL INFORMATION TO KNOW WHO HE IS PORKING? PLUS HE DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE A SOUTH TEXAS MEMBER ANYWAY.”
Well BS, you’re obviously a newbie, ignorant and a troll. Why are you on the South TX. Board? The only lady you have reviewed is in SA. You claim I’m not a South TX member. Let’s see I have seven reviews of ladies in South TX. just this year. In your newbie mind, how many reviews does it take to be a “South Texas Member???” However, we would not want to call you a liar now would we? So let’s take you at your word and move on shall we. What is a defecation bird? No such thing exists. You are IGNORANT! White Knights? NO!!! The members do NOT want this troll drama on this Board!! There is a difference between WKing and members trying to police their own Board. So your IGNORANT X2. What are referring to here: “info to know?” You never disclosed the info..You really need to learn how to express yourself in proper English. Ignorant X3. What proof do you have I have ever engaged in BBFS? Is this an assertion that I engaged in gay, unprotected sex with you? If that is your claim, I did NOT!!
Now go back to SA and spread your drama there. Don’t go away mad BS but do please just go away and stop exposing your ignorance to the South Texas members. It’s really embarrassing.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:53 PM   #134
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Texican, post #99: “IN MY HONEST OPINION, I THINK A FAIR AMOUNT OF DRAMA FOR OUR COMMUNITY WOULD'VE NEVER OCCURRED IF DOC WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AROUND. AGAIN, THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND OTHERS MAY DISAGREE, AND THAT'S OK BECAUSE I AM NOT TRYING TO SPIN MY OPINION AS A FACT.

I SIMPLY BELIEVE THAT IT MAY BE TIME TO COURT-MARTIAL "THE MARSHALL OF ECCIE," AND GET THIS DRAMA PAST US. MY CONDOLENCES TO ANY VICTIMS OF HIS ACTIONS IF THEY ARE TRUE AND HOPE THE MODS TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION.“

Thank you for your opinion Texican, now please show us where I posted attacking these women who are spewing their hate filled venom laced with lies here? Let me save you some time, I DIDN’T post attack or troll threads about them!! Please show us proof I attacked any lady. You can’t because it never happened. You speak of victims, who are they? Give us some names!! Your making gratuitous assertions. Where are the victims? Francisca and troll friends Majesty and Luxie, are these the alleged victims you speak of? I have never met Luxie or Majesty so please explain how they are victims, if that’s your claim? Majesty admits in post #26, she has never met me. Texican, you just need to take my word on the member from Nebraska chiming in here. I think your probably a good guy Texican but naive when it comes to troll drama.

bald eagle, we both know why your joining with the trolls here. I’m really disappointed in you man. You know I’m right about that chick. You wrote misleading reviews. I told it like it is about her and you know it. Now your angry and think you see a way to strike back but I don’t care. I’m going to keep telling it like it is in reviews.

bald eagle, post #105: “DOUBT THERE'LL BE A BREAK UNTIL DOC IS GONE.” Sorry to disappoint you BE but I’m going nowhere. You know, there is another theory I have about your trolling. BE, you’re a WK for Majesty. That is a very real possibility. However, I think it’s both theories I proposed that are correct but I admit I am only speculating on that.

Silvester, post #75: I WANT TO START OFF BY SAYING THAT WHEN I STARTED THIS THREAD I HAD NO IDEA IT WOULD GO THIS WAY. FOR A LONG TIME NOW I HAVE BEEN NAUSEATED BY DOC'S CONTINUOUS "DOC HOLIDAY" ROUTINE. (SPEAKING OF HIMSELF AS IF HE'S A DOCUMENTARY). PLUS HIS CONTINUALLY CALLING PEOPLE OUT AS IF HE'S A MODERATOR. FINALLY I HAD ENOUGH OF IT AND ASKED THIS OF HIM..PARDON ME SIR BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN YOU NEED TO STEP BACK FROM THE KEYBOARD AND ASK YOURSELF.. "DOES THAT SOUND DICKISH" AND IF IT DOES, JUST PASS ON POSTING. I REALIZE THAT THIS WILL REDUCE YOUR POST COUNT BY ONE-THIRD BUT HEY.. THIS WAS HIS REPLY..LLUBDER, SILVESTER, DO YOU 2 HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN DERAIL THREADS? THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT DOC HOLYDAY, IT'S ABOUT CAMILA!! IF YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON CAMILA HERE, PLEASE DO SO. IF YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON DOC HOLYDAY, START YOU OWN THREAD ON THAT SUBJECT!!! SO AT HIS REQUEST.. HERE WE ARE..DOC, PLEASE DON'T COME ON HERE AND CRITICIZE MY POOR SPELLING OR GRAMMAR AS YOU WILL ONLY BE TELLING ME THINGS I ALREADY KNOW..

Silvester, you started this troll thread so your responsible for all this DRAMA and UNWANTED trolling on the South TX. Board!! If you had “no idea” then you are negligent because you should have know!! You unquestionably knew you were starting a troll thread! Did I tell you to start a thread about me if you wanted to trash me? I sure did, but that doesn’t relieve you of the responsibility for starting such a thread. Everything has been going so smooth in South Texas. Then you initiate this troll thread. We have trolls all the way from Nebraska chiming in here. Your responsible Silvester for this black eye going on here. However, I do not hold you responsible for the embarrassment to the Board that went on in Ol’ Miss. That was the work of the last two members I will deal with.

Back on point, I was correct. You and llubder were derailing a thread about another member. I was trying to get it back on track. It’s called “self policing” NOT pretending to be a Mod.!! The Mods. are not on the Board 24-7. Nothing is wrong with a member assisting other members in pointing out GL violations in fact, they are “appreciated.” I assisted yourself and llubder by suggesting you start a new thread. Thread derailment is a GL violation. GL #6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Rest assured Silvester, if I did anything wrong or impersonated a Mod. Mokoa would have come calling. Never heard from him! Why? Because I am following Guidelines!!

Lastly, I will not criticize your grammar or spelling throughout this thread Silvester. I will let the other members form their own conclusions on that subject. This brings us to the two Queen drama trolls Francisca and Majesty.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:01 PM   #135
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Majesty, post #26: THAT'S THE PROBLEM. ME AND 3 OTHER LADIES WON'T SEE HIM
Don’t know who the other 3 ladies are but rest assured YOU are on my DNS list!! Why? Because I am not into unattractive drama Queen trolls. BUT I'LL PUT IT LIKE THIS. BBFS HAPPENS ALOT BUT WHEN THIS NASTY ASS KEEPS HOUNDING GIRLS FOR IT ALL THE TIME AND THEN TO LOWER THEIR RATE AT THAT, MAKES THIS COMMUNITY LESS SAFE FOR US LADIES. You seem to have personal knowledge of BBFS. May I direct the members to this post by you: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2099636 for those of you who don’t want to waste time clicking the link, here is the thread title : “Tight pregnant pussy!! Cum get it boys!” Well I think that says it all. No question your engaging in BBFS!!! Oh how the truth hurts don’t it Majesty. You’re a danger to the community!! Your “nasty ass” is engaging in BBFS!!! Your words, NOT mine! I'D POST ALL THE THINGS HE HAS PM'D ME AND TEXT ME IN THE PAST, HOWEVER I WILL NOT POST IT HERE. DON'T NEED ANOTHER 6 MONTH BAN OVER THIS NONSENSE. BUT IT'S ABOUT TIME HE GETS CALLED OUT FOR BEING A DIRTY BASTARD. Wrong again, I know who my father was. I’m glad I had him around as many years as I did. My only regret is he never had the opportunity to see me graduate from law school. I'D SAY MORE BUT THIS RIGHT HERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH. Oh it’s enough alright but obviously it isn’t enough. You continue to troll on!!! WANT MORE INFO THEN MESSAGE ME. IF HE WANTS DENY IT, Yeah I deny it. I will be happy to have a DNA test to prove the child is not mine. Also since you admit here we never met, how did we engage in BBFS? We DIDN’T!!!! THAT'S FINE BUT I HAVE PROOF OF THESE ACCUSATIONS. SCREENSHOTS ARE A BITCH! Send me the screen shots, I would love to see them. Also let’s get that DNA test and prove you are wrong about the BBFS. HAPPY HOBBYING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! At least, we do agree on that statement.

ONE MORE THING. WHEN HE WAS A MOD FOR THOSE FEW SHORT DAYS, HE WOULD THREATEN THE LADIES WITH BANNING THEM IF HE DIDN'T GET WHAT HE WANTS WHICH IS OF COURSE BBFS. Send me the screen shots on that and also forward them to Admin. Such proof should get me banned. That is your agenda correct? IT NEVER HAPPENED. Where and who are those members I threatened? Let me guess, that would be you Francisca and Luxie?? THAT'S PROBABLY WHY HE WRITES THE REVIEWS HE WRITES BECAUSE HE PROBABLY GETS WHAT HE WANTS. SO DISGUSTING. Hey Majesty, this sounds like a self admission that you have been provided access to ROS content. What WK is providing you his password or showing you ROS material? Also, since your pregnant, you must have engaged in BBFS. Does that make you disgusting?

Majesty, post #37: HE'S ALREADY TRIED TO PLEAD HIS CASE TO MY FRIEND WHO JUST GOT BACK ON THIS BOARD TELLING HER THAT I'M DRAMA, ETC... AND HE'S RIGHT WE NEVER MET. Another admission we have never met. Wow but I engaged in BBFS with you. You’re a JOKE!! Also worthy to note, an admission that she is disclosing conversations with her “friend” on here. You just proved your also another kind of threat to the community. Your outing private conversations between members. Gentlemen, if she will out conversations with her “friend,” it is only logical to conclude that she will certainly disclose anything you say in her presence. Majesty, you appear to be cut from the same cloth as that member up in Dallas whose handle was VI (I think). Anyway, the member was secretly videoing meetings with her clients then releasing them on Porn Hub. BTW Majesty, she was barebacking clients to, just like you.

Majesty, post #42: AND FOR THE RECORD, BBFS HAS NEVER BEEN AN OPTION FOR ME. BBBJ YES BUT NEVER FULL SERVICE. Really? How did you claim to have got pregnant, immaculate conception?

Majesty, post #46 I WILL NOT REVEAL MY SOURCE BUT HE DID OUT A PROVIDER ON HERE TO HER FAMILY. SENT HER NAKED PICS ON HERE TO HER FAMILY AND CONSTANTLY HARASSED HER THEN ALERTED THE APARTMENT COMPLEX WHERE SHE LIVED AT AND HAD HER EVICTED BECAUSE SHE WAS HOBBYING.
LADIES DO NOT USE YOUR REAL WORLD NUMBERS ON HERE WHEN YOU HOBBY! WE DON'T NEED PSYCHOS LIKE THIS GOING AFTER WOMEN WHO PROVIDE ON THE DOWN LOW GETTING OUTTED, ETC....
This will be the last nonsense post of yours I will respond to. I have better things to do with my time than respond to blatant lies. First, your "source does not exist so of course you are not going to reveal the "source." Who was the provider? I have no power to evict a resident from an apartment complex because I do not manage or own any multi family unit property. There is something called standing to file a Forcible Detainer suit. I would have to own or manage the apartment complex. I neither own any apartments or manage any apartment properties. Therefore, your allegation is FALSE! If you have proof I own or manage apartments, please provide that to the membership.

Also calling me a “Psycho” is a GL violation. GL #16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member. Pardon me but did a Mod. warn or point this member for this violation? I doubt it. Could someone from Admin. check on that please?

Majesty, you are nothing short of a proven hypocrite!!! You are a proven troll. I suggest that all male members stay as far away from this woman as they can. She has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she, in her own words, “ makes this community less safe.” Majesty’s posting history is that of a person that will be looking for a member to claim as the father of this child she is pregnant with. I welcome her pointing the finger at me!! That brings us to my OLD accuser, Francisca.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women