Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2016, 02:01 PM   #121
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
hahaha, now ur a whiny little cunt also.
Suckclown is such a gracious and refined gentleman! Only takes him one post before he hurls his favorite word at everyone - "ur a CUNT!"

He brings so much keen intellect, penetrating insight and uplifting manners to every discussion in our Political Forum. Let's have a round of applause for SUCKCLOWN!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 09:51 PM   #122
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Suckclown is such a gracious and refined gentleman! Only takes him one post before he hurls his favorite word at everyone - "ur a CUNT!"

He brings so much keen intellect, penetrating insight and uplifting manners to every discussion in our Political Forum. Let's have a round of applause for SUCKCLOWN!

and that's why hes a suck clown
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:46 PM   #123
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Hahahaha.... now you're really tapping out! First you whine about my font color, now you complain because I took the time to refute you point by point!

Lame, lame, lame!

Funny how you never had a problem with my “embedded” rebuttals before, ExNYer.
First, you DIDN"T refute me point-by-point. You simply ignored the article I posted and gave me your own (useless) analysis.

Second, I never had a problem with your embedded rebuttals before because I don't ever recall seeing you post one before. It is usually the tranny fuckee who does that. But, you are in good company, mope.

Quote:
Straw man, you mope. I already told you I don't challenge the NBER (that's the National Bureau of Economic Research) on when the 2008/09 recession officially started and ended.
Really, you don't challenge it? Because you did when I made the exact same point. Why was it bad when I stated that the recession began in December 2007, but OK when NBER stated it?

Trying to backtrack on your earlier post while trying to look like you are NOT backtracking makes you look worse.

MOPE.

Quote:
And if you don't trust me to translate the data, just ask any economist to explain in plain English what it means when real GDP is falling at an 8.2% annual rate. They will use terms like “plummeting” or “cratering” or “nosedive” or “free-fall” to describe it. Maybe even “tanking”! Terms that don't apply to an annualized real GDP drop of 1.9%. But hey, who gives a shit? I can tell you'd rather stay willfully ignorant when it comes to economics. FOREVER.
Just take any economist?

I think you have this wrong - again. In my last post, I asked you to cite any reputable source that said the Great Recession began at the end of 2008. And guess what? You still haven't!

Instead, you change the subject by telling me to ask any economist what an 8.2% drop in GDP means in plain English.

Gee, let me take a guess. In plain English, an 8.2% drop in GDP means that there was an 8.2% drop in GDP. How's that?

Plummeting? Cratering? Nosedive? What are you a drama queen? Are any of those terms quantifiable? Or just hysterics? Is there an argument in there somewhere?

I can tell you'd rather avoid a straight answer when it comes to economics. FOREVER.

Quote:
By the way, even if the brunt of the “financial meltdown” occurred in 2007 as you stupidly believe, it only reinforces my original point that there was a stronger case for voting against the GOP on economic grounds in 2008 than in 2012.
Strawman argument.

I never said when the "brunt" of anything occurred. I made the SIMPLE point that the Great Recession lasted from December 2007 until mid 2009. I also made the SIMPLE point that the real estate market was going south earlier in 2007 as the mortgage defaults soared.

It was you who swaggered into the conversation like a know-it-all when you tried to tell us the recession wasn't until the end of 2008. CLEARLY NOT TRUE.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:52 PM   #124
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Now that you've had the courage to admit your degenerate perverseness, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader, and you admitted that you're a dick-sucker, why don't you seek some professional help.
I guess you can't tell the difference between an accusation and an admission, can you, IB Homo, the tranny fuckee?
Old 10-18-2016, 11:54 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
I B Homo, the tranny fuckee
Yes, you are, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 11:58 PM   #126
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, you are, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
Once again, IB Homo the tranny fuckee posts "I know you are but what am I? and thinks he is clever.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you can afford one, faggot.
Old 10-19-2016, 12:00 AM   #127
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
SIX years, FIVE months, SIXTEEN days since your last review. And that was of another dude. You are a tranny fuckee.
Old 10-19-2016, 12:02 AM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I B Homo the tranny fuckee
You really need to seek therapy for your perverse behavior, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
Old 10-19-2016, 12:07 AM   #129
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
You really need to seek therapy for your perverse behavior, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
Again, IB Homo the tranny fuckee posts "I know you are, but what am I?" and thinks he is clever.

You are just a cut-and-paste faggot. Post review of a woman, gay boy.
Old 10-19-2016, 12:09 AM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, I B Homo the tranny fuckee ... what am I?
U B Homo the tranny fuckee, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:26 AM   #131
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
gay boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW7VnHnX3LQ
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 12:11 AM   #132
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Family video, hillbilly?
Old 10-22-2016, 12:12 AM   #133
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
U B Homo the tranny fuckee, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
Post a review. Of a woman, you tranny fuckee. If you can afford one.

6 years, 5 months, 19 days since your last review. And that was of another dude. You are a tranny fuckee.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:03 AM   #134
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Yooo Mickey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW7VnHnX3LQ
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:55 AM   #135
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Post a review. Of a woman, you tranny fuckee. If you can afford one.

6 years, 5 months, 19 days since your last review. And that was of another dude. You are a tranny fuckee.

U B Homo the tranny fuckee that is superciliously stupid and of no consequence, you Yankee, dick-sucking prick that tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women