Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160836
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35567
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2016, 02:27 AM   #121
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ah gots ta respect enny feller thet tells ol' Howard Stern thet he kin call his HAWT grown-up daught'r, Ivanka, a "piece o' ass." Y'all mite disagree, but MLB former soooperstar pitch'r Curt Schilling wuld prolly agree wif meh, an' thet's all tha vali-day-shun Ah needs, so enny negative-nancys thet sez uthawise kin sukk it!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 09:56 AM   #122
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Jeeze,of course I'm not ok with what he say's. Hell, Kennedy was way worse- not to mention Johnson - both Democrats by the way. But we have a choice to make - and that's the bottom line. Choose the vessel you want to be attached to. They are both bad - I just think Hillary is worse.
And please do not preach to me about human decency - I'm one of those people that helps homeless vets. And Clinton could care less about these great soldiers of ours that have to live in poverty. It's not right.

Instead of attacking me - why don't you share with us what you are doing for society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch View Post
And you're perfectly OK with him bragging on Stern about walking in on Miss Teen contestants (Minors) in the changing room simply because he could? These weren't strippers in some titty bar. These were kids.
Of course he gave equal time to the adults in their changing room as well.

I have a hard time imagining any hooker defending a guy who brags about forcing himself sexually upon non consenting women. These women coming forward merely confirms he was NOT merely exaggerating or joking.

You apparently don't care that this sends a clear signal to all males young and old that it's perfectly OK to take what you want from any women you see whether she agrees to it or not as long as you have the power to get away with it. Very odd stance for a mature veteran hooker.

Putting politics aside it appears you have absolutely no sense of right or wrong when it comes to basic human decency.

The man has absolutely no redeeming qualities as a human being unless of course your only measure of a man is by how much he can afford to pay for your time. If that's the case you're butt out of luck as we already know what he thinks of women who aren't young and hot.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 10:59 AM   #123
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Then why hasn't Trump said what you just said? He admits saying it. He has never said he was kidding when he said it. What he said is absolutely true in that people like him who are considered to be very powerful (politicians, movie stars, rock stars, etc) put themselves in position to use others, usually women. With that as fact, the question is whether or not Trump actually did use that power to seduce women? Trump says he has proof that the women who have accused him of sexual improprieties are lying. Right now, despite how honest the women in question sound, I am giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. But if Trump can't prove it like he says he can. . . . .
Because if he said he was only kidding around it would look like he wasn't taking responsibility. In these situations the public will forgive the offender but only if they fall on their sword and take full responsibility and ask for forgiveness. That's the way it works. I don't expect the public to see beyond the literal words he said and realize that he was only kidding around. But the fact that Anderson Cooper and the media take his words literally is alarming. Cooper is a faggot and he's never kidded about girls because 1.) he is a faggot and only fucks other boys in the ass and gets fucked in the ass, and 2.) he is humourless and never kids around about anything or has any fun in his sodomizing, butt-buddy self righteous life.

But the bigger point is this. Trump is being smeared in the most horrible way imaginable, and by an opponent who called Monica Lewinsky a narcissistic liar until Lewinsky produced a blue dress with that opponent's husband's cum all over it. Hilary has attacked and attacked and attacked every credible girl who has been assaulted or fucked and screwed by her husband. And these are credible stories by people who complained at the time they happened.

Now we have a gaggle of accusers suddenly appear against Trump who claim he touched them thirty years ago and they said nothing until three weeks before an election. At the time these events supposedly took place Trump was a deep pocketed billionaire who would have been sued and sued and sued again by the accuser if they brought it to court. But no. Of course they didn't do that because it never really happened.

The next debate will be a knock down, drag out battle. I remember in 1988 when George Bush was lagging against Michael Dukakis. Bush put out an ad with an African American rape convict named Willie Horton and claimed he was released from prison by Dukakis and then Horton went on a spree of raping white women. It was all lies. But it turned the public against Dukakis.

This is a replay of the same scum smear by the same kind of scum, in this case Hilary instead of Bush.

Against this kind of lying shit no one can win. Hilary will serve only one term because her health is so bad, and then the little faggot dweeb Caine or whatever the fuck that moron's name is will be the next President. Hilary chose him because he's a loser and a dumbass and she can't stand anyone with any brains around her to see her shit. Like George Bush, who chose Dan Quayle, Hilary only wants mental midgets around her.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 11:00 AM   #124
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
I have a few friends who want to write him in. Even though I think he was a fool to "sell-out" to HRC in exchange for words in the DNC platform, at least with him, you aren't getting a scumbag.
I just got my hands of the ballot for the upcoming election and for some reason, there is an attachment I've never seen here.

"WRITE IN VOTE"
CERTIFIED WRITE INS ONLY. a write-in vote may not be counted unless the name written appears on the list of "certified write-in candidates. Only those candidates whose names appear on the following list are valid certified write-ins"

I guess i've been in a cave too long.. I thought you could write in any name you wanted, now it appears your vote won't even be counted unless the name is certified.. Bernie Sanders IS NOT ON THAT CERTIFIED LIST, although there are 14 Pres/ vP "certified names, NONE OF WHICH I"VE EVER Heard of..

Just FYI..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 11:02 AM   #125
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Ah gots ta respect enny feller thet tells ol' Howard Stern thet he kin call his HAWT grown-up daught'r, Ivanka, a "piece o' ass." Y'all mite disagree, but MLB former soooperstar pitch'r Curt Schilling wuld prolly agree wif meh, an' thet's all tha vali-day-shun Ah needs, so enny negative-nancys thet sez uthawise kin sukk it!
You are among the more well spoken of the Hilary supporters!
Old 10-14-2016, 11:16 AM   #126
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Jeeze,of course I'm not ok with what he say's. Hell, Kennedy was way worse- not to mention Johnson - both Democrats by the way. But we have a choice to make - and that's the bottom line. Choose the vessel you want to be attached to. They are both bad - I just think Hillary is worse.
And please do not preach to me about human decency - I'm one of those people that helps homeless vets. And Clinton could care less about these great soldiers of ours that have to live in poverty. It's not right.

Instead of attacking me - why don't you share with us what you are doing for society?
Johnson fucked his secretary and she got pregnant with a daughter who is alive today. To cover things up his aid, Jack Valente, married the secretary and pretended to be the girl's father while Johnson made payments to the secretary and the daughter for many years. Johnson had three daughters that way, and a son (David Brown) who sued his estate for 11 million dollars. He died mysteriously at a young age after he filed the suit from a fast acting cancer.

John Kennedy fucked many different women in the White House whenever his wife was out of town, which was most of the time. All these girls said later that Kennedy was very sweet and kind and never forced himself on anyone. One intern, a Miss Beardsley, said she lost her viginity to Kennedy in the White House when she was nineteen and that he was gentle and considerate and wonderful to her. Contrast this to the raunchy way Bill Clinton treated Lewinsky.

Kennedy was one of the best Presidents in history, and saved the world from certain nuclear war by standing up against his Generals and refusing to attack Cuba during the missile crisis there in 1962. He also took on the Federal Reserve and all the other banks, took on the steek industry, put forward the first civil rights acts, appointed African Americans to his security detail from the Secret Service, started the Moon program, and the peace corps and the alliance for progress and so many other things. He permitted his brother the Attorney General to go after the mafia and investigate union corruption.

But like all healthy men, me included, he liked to have sex with sexy girls.

One woman was named Mary Pinchot Meyer, and he saw her seventy two times while Jackie was out of town. She was a MILF. Awesome. Mary Meyer was the ex-wife of CIA officer Cord Meyer, and ten months after Kennedy was killed she turned up dead too. She was shot to death while jogging. She was a friend of Harvard Professor Timothy Leary who provided her with some &($^ which she gave to Kennedy while they partied together.

I don't know whether it was true or not but Gore Vidal claimed John Kennedy was not particularly well endowed. But Gore Vidal was a faggot and jealous of Kennedy in countless ways. When Vidal was here in Austin speaking at the Paramount for the Book Festival a few years ago he said Hilary stayed with him at his house in Italy for three days and that he thought she was great and would support her for President any time she wanted. What a dipshit he was. He was no Jack Kennedy.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:19 AM   #127
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Wonder if they would still be singing this same song, if they knew HRC takes money from the Saudis and the Saudis fund ISIS.

Wikileaks dropped that these past few days, BTW.

When does the commode flow over so much that these "she has so much more experience" arguments go by the wayside, in favor of someone who is not evil.
The wikileaks emails about The Saudis provide no smoking gun that will bring down Hillary and cause her to lose these endorsements. Had they come out last week, this endorsement would still be there. Watch for more endorsements coming soon. Some of you want so bad for Trump to do well and for Hillary to fail that you will stretch truths to create the story you want. Unfortunately for your narrative, intelligent, knowledgeable people are weeding through the BS.

And please tell me I read this wrong. Trump is not evil? If I read it correctly, that's a good one! I didn't know you did comedy!
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 11:40 AM   #128
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

The vast differences between JFK and Trump are too numerous to discuss here. Its comical to make the comparison. Can you really see JFK talking about misogynistically about women or making unwanted advances, or sexually noticing 10 yr olds, or talking about wanting to date his own daughter? (partial list)

JFK guy was handsome and had Marylin Monroe all over him. He was also extremely intelligent and knowledgeable man. Trump is an ugly fat mess, who has used his celebrity to get away with unwanted behavior. Ultimately, it makes Bill Clinton look pretty good when you objectively look at the facts.(BTW, Bill Clinton is not running for President But even if twisted logic has you thinking Bill was as bad or worse, you still remain part of the minority of Americans; the minority who will vote for a loser named Donald Trump.

But who am I writing this too? Those that know this already are part of the chorus. The rest will find excuses for his behavior. But it is funny to read the responses!
Old 10-14-2016, 11:54 AM   #129
nuglet
Valued Poster

that's true Cap'n..... no one is going to change anyone elses' mind one way or the other.. this type thread just promotes division and causes ill will. We all have our minds made up, for better or worse, and no amount of chat will make anyone change positions..
Old 10-14-2016, 12:13 PM   #130
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
You are among the more well spoken of the Hilary supporters!
Ackshully, Ah was a Michele Bachmann support'r, but she din't run this time. Now, thar's a cutie-patootie Ah'd laik ta grab by tha poosy!

Now, if'n yew wanna run a ticket fer POTUS an' VEEP thet's real cute an' culd win it, Michele Bachmann an' Rick Perry wuld be a match made in Heav'n!

Cue tha musick!
Now I had the time of my life ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9856220303_7027470366_z.jpg (65.4 KB, 58 views)
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:56 PM   #131
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
that's true Cap'n..... no one is going to change anyone elses' mind one way or the other.. this type thread just promotes division and causes ill will. We all have our minds made up, for better or worse, and no amount of chat will make anyone change positions..
I agree.

It's much more productive to have discussions over the merits of, say... some new independent provider. I hold these opinions in higher esteem and look forward to even contrasting views.

Happy Hobbying, boys!

Old 10-14-2016, 01:09 PM   #132
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree also. I shall now bid adieu to you gentlemen until after the elections. Good luck with your candidates and don't forget to vote!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 01:34 PM   #133
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I agree also. I shall now bid adieu to you gentlemen until after the elections. Good luck with your candidates and don't forget to vote!!!!!
Well Maam; it's been a pleasure and in interesting line of discourse. I'm sitting here with a current ballot on my desk, wondering whether to use it, and enter the "x's" or just line the bottom of the birdcage. LOL
Gotta admire a strong minded woman, that speaks her piece.. oh.. speaking of "pieces".. lol (no disrespect meant, just a mild clumsy flirt)..
Old 10-14-2016, 02:02 PM   #134
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Because if he said he was only kidding around it would look like he wasn't taking responsibility. In these situations the public will forgive the offender but only if they fall on their sword and take full responsibility and ask for forgiveness. That's the way it works. I don't expect the public to see beyond the literal words he said and realize that he was only kidding around. But the fact that Anderson Cooper and the media take his words literally is alarming. Cooper is a faggot and he's never kidded about girls because 1.) he is a faggot and only fucks other boys in the ass and gets fucked in the ass, and 2.) he is humourless and never kids around about anything or has any fun in his sodomizing, butt-buddy self righteous life.

But the bigger point is this. Trump is being smeared in the most horrible way imaginable, and by an opponent who called Monica Lewinsky a narcissistic liar until Lewinsky produced a blue dress with that opponent's husband's cum all over it. Hilary has attacked and attacked and attacked every credible girl who has been assaulted or fucked and screwed by her husband. And these are credible stories by people who complained at the time they happened.

Now we have a gaggle of accusers suddenly appear against Trump who claim he touched them thirty years ago and they said nothing until three weeks before an election. At the time these events supposedly took place Trump was a deep pocketed billionaire who would have been sued and sued and sued again by the accuser if they brought it to court. But no. Of course they didn't do that because it never really happened.

The next debate will be a knock down, drag out battle. I remember in 1988 when George Bush was lagging against Michael Dukakis. Bush put out an ad with an African American rape convict named Willie Horton and claimed he was released from prison by Dukakis and then Horton went on a spree of raping white women. It was all lies. But it turned the public against Dukakis.

This is a replay of the same scum smear by the same kind of scum, in this case Hilary instead of Bush.

Against this kind of lying shit no one can win. Hilary will serve only one term because her health is so bad, and then the little faggot dweeb Caine or whatever the fuck that moron's name is will be the next President. Hilary chose him because he's a loser and a dumbass and she can't stand anyone with any brains around her to see her shit. Like George Bush, who chose Dan Quayle, Hilary only wants mental midgets around her.
In my opinion, your attack on Anderson Cooper shows what type of person supports Donald Trump. Nuff said.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 03:29 PM   #135
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Absolutely, Speedracer. Of all the posts I have read, that one bigoted post by pussycat is the most disgusting and unforgivable.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women