Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2015, 02:24 AM   #121
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
why don't you post a poll? you know where people can vote?? because your lonely Midwest ass wiil be voted down.....but you keep talkin tough i'm sure it makes you feel better....but in reality your a overweight, balding insurance selling mid west asshole, its ok though hookers are used to dealing with guys built like a basketball......bring all you got........
I'm not saying that I think they are with me. I am saying I know they are with me. No need to poll. Any other bright ideas, princess? And you're one to talk. Look at yourself in the mirror lately? Chubby whore you forgetting your place?
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 02:27 AM   #122
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
I'm not saying that I think they are with me. I am saying I know they are with me. No need to poll. Any other bright ideas, princess? And you're one to talk. Look at yourself in the mirror lately? Chubby whore you forgetting your place?
wow don't let fear stand in your way......weak .......your boring ferguson mentality doesn't impress Texans.....have fun with your black lives matter homies......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:41 AM   #123
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

I don't get your lack of logic at all.

Do you read English? Or is it your second language? Never mind how could you have possibly learned another language. Sorry.. are you still learning English?

My comment was a statement of confidence. I have no doubt whatsoever. So why should I go out of my way to prove a point that will only be proven to be true with only you to be the only doubter. It's pointless and frivolous. But obviously you wouldn't know that since you only deal with pointlessness and frivolity.

My ferguson?? Sigh. Some never learn.

BLM homies? REally? You are really not very smart at all. Your insults are just so flat and insanely stupid I cannot begin to fathom what actually goes on in your numbskull.
Old 11-27-2015, 03:48 AM   #124
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't get your lack of logic at all.

Do you read English? Or is it your second language? Never mind how could you have possibly learned another language. Sorry.. are you still learning English?

My comment was a statement of confidence. I have no doubt whatsoever. So why should I go out of my way to prove a point that will only be proven to be true with only you to be the only doubter. It's pointless and frivolous. But obviously you wouldn't know that since you only deal with pointlessness and frivolity.

My ferguson?? Sigh. Some never learn.

BLM homies? REally? You are really not very smart at all. Your insults are just so flat and insanely stupid I cannot begin to fathom what actually goes on in your numbskull.
tomorrow, when you sober up......you might be able to explain your point of view......lol
your an idiot that thinks he has something important to say.....good luck with all that, you probably should sit the fuck down....and not embarrass yourself......
Old 11-27-2015, 03:54 AM   #125
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Hmm.. you have circular nonlogic.

Pray tell what world your logic makes any sense?

And where your voice has any authority?

You're a hooker.. geez. Practically no one respects you. And by indulging in this kind of behavior no one will ever...
Old 11-27-2015, 03:54 AM   #126
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

You're a hooker.. geez. Practically no one respects you. And by indulging in this kind of behavior no one will ever...
Old 11-27-2015, 03:58 AM   #127
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

you should post this a third time.........sober up...cornfed
Old 11-27-2015, 04:05 AM   #128
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Nah two is enough. I know how my name really brings the hots on... I'll try to keep that to the bare minimum. Don't want you to overheat
Old 11-27-2015, 06:30 AM   #129
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
This is a retarded thread so why not hijack this shit?
Because, regardless of your personal feelings about the thread, your action would still be a violation of the forum guidelines. The warning you get here will not be given again, points will follow.

Still waiting for a single name to be added to the list...anyone?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 06:35 AM   #130
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkman29 View Post
There are no links. The offending troll knows that. That's why he devised a question that would have no answer.
Tell you what, how about you list all the whores that you THINK have been run off by trolls, and we can discuss them one by one. You won't have any evidence to support your argument, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you honestly believe that trolls have run a hooker off the board...right up until you finish posting your list, and I destroy it...

Commence...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 08:00 AM   #131
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Because, regardless of your personal feelings about the thread, your action would still be a violation of the forum guidelines. The warning you get here will not be given again, points will follow.

Still waiting for a single name to be added to the list...anyone?
Now that's some funny shit! WackJob's threatening to hit the Run To Mommie button on another Troll!

Back on Topic:

Number of people outed by: 5
Number of hookers run off the Board by: 0
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 08:47 AM   #132
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Everybody knows who the troll is on here....yet he still tries to insight drama just like a fucking teenage girl and then cries like a pussy every time he's outed.
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 09:29 AM   #133
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

In all honesty, I appreciate knowing who can't handle the heat and would resort to outing. Regardless of who pushes their buttons or how, we find out who is armed and ready to out others. Maybe WU is an ass, but he's still here after being outed, so does that make him a martyr as well?
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 10:01 AM   #134
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

If someone conducts him/herself as a total board asshole/troll and chooses to create "heat" for his/her own entertainment or just because they're a sorry son of a bitch to "see" how much someone can be pushed before they retaliate - well then they brought that shit on themselves IMO.

Do I agree with outing someone in retaliation? - NO ABSOLUTELY NOT - NOT EVER...

My point is if someone keeps shitting in their own bed stop bitching about it because obviously his/her actions bring the same results numerous times.

You can appreciate certain people all you want and thank them for being a martyr, glutton for punishment, crusader of finding the 'outers' or whatever ever else you want...Most people think it's just plain counter productive and he/she is just a drama baiting piece of shit...

But I digress - this bait thread is about finding girls who left because of board trolls....that's the original topic..
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 10:05 AM   #135
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I think there are ladies who were never cut out for providing in the first place who blame trolls to justify leaving, when in actuality they were looking for an excuse all along not to provide. Personally, my reasons for providing are more important to me than getting offended by words on the interwebs.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women