Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161044
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #121
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Chit! back on topic!

I wish I could get a freebie. Only one before, and that was a make-up session.
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #122
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
It has a lot to do with this thread. Esp since he chose NOW to resurrect this thread and bring up the fact that he just outed Taylor as giving him OUR private info and thus bragging about her being banned.

It also has a lot to do with this thread since Whispers started this thread weeks ago based on provider info-share info he received from Taylor. He took OUR private info (that belonged to the entire VP community) and chose to start a thread aimed at providers.

That's both a slap in the face at the rules & at the ladies.
Taylor's discipline that Whispers brought up or any members for that matter, is not the subject of this thread.

Thanks EZ man for taking this one back......

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #123
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
So what if a couple of guys and gals hang out on a lonely night and a couple end up cuddled up somewhere?

Or someone drinks a little too much and shouldn't drive home and is offered a place for the night and what comes naturally happens.....

At no time of the year does the need for human companionship grow more than during these holidays.... things happen.....

Some ladies actually appreciate the clients that helped them build a business over the course of the year and will probably gift themselves to a great client.....

The only thing wrong with it is that it gets talked about......

Guys.... Don't ruin a great thing by running your mouth off..... or worse.... go expecting it and looking for it from others as well.....

Girls...... You probably want to keep it to yourself because we guys will get a bit jealous.....

Just open your presents, enjoy them... and grin a lot in public.....

If you ladies want something to fight about..... We will have a HUGE Pool filled with Jello and can arrange a grudge match for ya and I can sell tickets for toy money!
Thanks for reminding everyone of the do's & dont's off friendships that blossom and the hobby... It will lessen the drama around here. I havent really considered a free-B but I am giving my ATF's gifts this year. hmm... this seems like the perfect gift but nevertheless... I've never tried it before but they make me feel so special and are always there when I need them so why not! Thanks for the tip babe and Happy Holidays everyone. Enjoy
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:25 PM   #124
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
It also has a lot to do with this thread since Whispers started this thread weeks ago based on provider info-share info he received from Taylor. He took OUR private info (that belonged to the entire VP community) and chose to start a thread aimed at providers.

That's both a slap in the face at the rules & at the ladies.

Look..... Your showing what a complete imbecile you are capable of being by not bothering to be aware of what you are talking about....

I was at a club some friends....

Taylor showed up....

She left with one of the guys in the group and gave him a free night....

She admitted it in a thread posted here in public....

He commented on it as well and joked about it with another lady....

Then I started hearing from a few others about freebies....

I started a thread that basically said "Freebies should be appreciated and not talked about"....

Ebony Jaswhatever ran her mouth off and posted infoshare stuff to this thread.... By your logic she should be banned too... Why aren't you raising that ruckus?

Nothing I posted had anything to do with the information I received.... It had EVERYTHING to do with first hand knowledge and publicly posted information as well as some late night conversations with other members.....

Here I've been wondering if some new idiot that can't read and wants to run their mouth off will pop up and make herself known when you show back up....

Come On Milf...... get it together.. If you want to get back into things here in Austin... Catch up some darlin..... Don't go jumping on a word here and a word there cause you won't have anything close to the story.....

It is the time of the year when many that find themselves in this hobby can be the loneliest and gravitate towards each other.....

What happens... simply happens and the point of the thread is to keep it on the QT......

The reason the thread was bumped was because Sixx took some unnecessary heat as some thought he was involved......

Some folks owe him an apology.....

By the way Ms Spin Artist.... I NEVER said Taylor sent ME any information. I received a copy of what she sent when I was asked by another member if they should repost in in CoEd and fry her ass with it....

I let him know that was NOT a good idea as well as sat on it through the whole JasSpeaks crap and a lot of other stuff trying to let the boards stay calm for the Holidays....

When Taylor, thinking I had been banned, fired up the "Let's villify Whispers" train she found I still had a voice and I decided I was done with her hypocrisy.....

YA wanna shoot the messenger?

OK... fine....

Take your best shot....

Ya wanna play like we used to?... Ok.... We can do that too.... You must be bored....

If your upset that there are people getting and giving Freebies and your not getting/giving your fair share.... reach out to SixxBach... He has a thing for you.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #125
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaleh View Post
Thanks for reminding everyone of the do's & dont's off friendships that blossom and the hobby... It will lessen the drama around here. I havent really considered a free-B but I am giving my ATF's gifts this year. hmm... this seems like the perfect gift but nevertheless... I've never tried it before but they make me feel so special and are always there when I need them so why not! Thanks for the tip babe and Happy Holidays everyone. Enjoy

Thanks Darlin....
Old 12-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #126
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know a lot more of what I'm talking about. That your NOT privy to.

And lastly. Don't you ever disrespect me again!! I don't give a damn who you think you are. I will not tolerate someone such as you calling me names and disrespecting me.

Quote:
Look..... Your showing what a complete imbecile you are capable of being by not bothering to be aware of what you are talking about....

This thread was started by Whispers based on the INFO he was given weeks ago by Taylor. And thus it does involve the topic of this thread.

And true Taylor's discipline is not the topic of the thread. BUT Whispers chose to make it part of this thread when he outed the fact that the basis of this thread came from her sharing the info with him.

Based on the deception that took place by both of them. This thread should be closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Taylor's discipline that Whispers brought up or any members for that matter, is not the subject of this thread.

Thanks EZ man for taking this one back......

sixx
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #127
Whispers

Quote:
I know a lot more of what I'm talking about. That your NOT privy to.

And lastly. Don't you ever disrespect me again!! <== What did I tell you... EASY!!!!! 3 Posts or less I win! See you at Palacios tomorrow and you better pay off!

I don't give a damn who you think you are. I will not tolerate someone such as you calling me names and disrespecting me.

Darlin......You put yourself in a constant light where most mock and ridicule you and few respect you..... Thanks for coming back to entertain us!

This thread was started by Whispers based on the INFO he was given weeks ago by Taylor.

There ya go again acting llike an idiot.... Sheesh... The idea of Taylor giving ME anything?.... You obviously are out of touch when it comes with knowing whats going on around here!

And thus it does involve the topic of this thread.

And true Taylor's discipline is not the topic of the thread. BUT Whispers chose to make it part of this thread when he outed the fact that the basis of this thread came from her sharing the info with him. <== Once again.... CLUELESS!

Based on the deception that took place by both of them. This thread should be closed.

:ro flmao:

Gawd... She thinks she is something huh?!

Hop to it...... "Mr. Milf has you in her Pocket Mod".... Do her bidding.... Ohh... Wait..... You don't have that anymore do you?....

Anyway... Back to the topic at hand.... Just 5 days left till Christmas...... Lets get some more of those presents unwrapped!
Old 12-20-2010, 02:28 AM   #128
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Ugh... I just watched "Inception" for the first time. I wish I could slip into your *meaning all of our community members* dreams and plant the idea that we are all here to have good, honest fun. Whether we're "cheating" on our S.O.'s or footloose & fancy free... Just here to enjoy each other, give succor *be it sucker or suckee* via intimacy of some sort. I think our "darker" sides i.e. the hateful, spiteful, vengeful, distrustful, etc... need to be stifled at times.

Somewhere in this 13 pages of posts, I said something along the lines of "if there were no PRIVATE areas, we'd have a lot more honesty". These posts above are hateful & dark... and honest to the poster's thoughts. Do they really contribute positively to the idea that we're here to enjoy each other? Perhaps they are better left unsaid? Or maybe they isolate some ideas we should bear in mind in the pursuit of happiness...

'nuff said... Just planting a seed... a thought... an idea to put it behind you & move on.

P.S. Whispers... Don't be misusing my neatly coined "Pocket Mod" out of context. *ahem* I'll spank you later. XOXOX
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #129
TxToast
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

At the end of the day providers are people to...

I've had more then a few "freebie's" over the years...I've also been on the other side of the fence where the chemistry from the other end wasn't there at all. The simple bottom line is that there should be zero fuss, it's a business for the gals. Anything beyond that is simply their decision and their business...period.

The "issue" IMO is two fold, public dissemination of this type of stuff can create false expectations that are unrealistic. This is the same as issues with overly detailed reviews (or inaccurate ones).

The second aspect is what I call "toad syndrome". We all know about Prince Charming, but we don't think about all the toads who got kissed by a princess and walked...er hopped away as toads. I've gone thru that even here in my limited play in Austin. Not everyone clicks so it happens. I've got one gal here I think is just adorable but the reality is the chemistry just isn't really there (we've even talked about it). So as much as I love her company at the end of the day I leave knowing I'm just another frog in the pond.

Nothing at all wrong with that and I've never had anything but a wonderful time, but the reality is that it's pleasure for me and business for her and thats not always an easy thing to deal with since we all have ego's and emotions.

So my thoughts are simple, if you've built a relationship with an ATF (I have in the past multiple times) where you get some extra considerations then cherish it and protect it and don't talk about it...but just like not everyone is special to you, don't hold it against a gal if your not special to her.
TxToast is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #130
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxToast View Post
......public dissemination of this type of stuff can create false expectations that are unrealistic.
Exactly.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxToast View Post
The second aspect is what I call "toad syndrome". We all know about Prince Charming, but we don't think about all the toads who got kissed by a princess and walked...er hopped away as toads. I've gone thru that even here in my limited play in Austin. Not everyone clicks so it happens. I've got one gal here I think is just adorable but the reality is the chemistry just isn't really there (we've even talked about it). So as much as I love her company at the end of the day I leave knowing I'm just another frog in the pond.

Nothing at all wrong with that and I've never had anything but a wonderful time, but the reality is that it's pleasure for me and business for her and thats not always an easy thing to deal with since we all have ego's and emotions.

So my thoughts are simple, if you've built a relationship with an ATF (I have in the past multiple times) where you get some extra considerations then cherish it and protect it and don't talk about it...but just like not everyone is special to you, don't hold it against a gal if your not special to her.
Excellent Observations.....

Ya never know who is going to click... I've experienced as well as witnessed some of the strangest match ups over the years.....
Old 12-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #131
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
When there are no PRIVATE areas at least it keeps people HONEST.
No one ever lies in public, right.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:32 PM   #132
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Sure they do as you should know. *ahem* But at least there are more witnesses to call the assholes out.
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #133
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The reason the thread was bumped was because Sixx took some unnecessary heat as some thought he was involved......

Some folks owe him an apology.....
Dear Mr. Sixxbach:

I am very, very sorry that some of the other boys and girls were picking on you. You are a very nice man and I like you. You are my friend. Can you come over to play?

Love,
Natalie
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:45 PM   #134
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
Dear Mr. Sixxbach:

I am very, very sorry that some of the other boys and girls were picking on you. You are a very nice man and I like you. You are my friend. Can you come over to play?

Love,
Natalie

Now that is truly twisted......

How can you go from Dom with whips ropes..... to talking like a little girl?.....

Twisted......
Old 12-29-2010, 12:02 AM   #135
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LE SIGH major trainwreck all around
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies