Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Poll: Dorthy Monroe - What will you miss most?
Her awesome spelling and grammar skills? 11 12.22%
Her sugary sweet board persona? 26 28.89%
Her intellectually stimulating threAds? 25 27.78%
Her acceptance and embracing of all nationalities? 13 14.44%
Her willingness to go the extra mile for our kink? 15 16.67%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2015, 09:14 PM   #121
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Big following? What big following? This thread is almost 24 hours old and only 50---that's right only 50 people have responded to this survey. Her following was inflated and imaginary. This thing was a rude, mean, obnoxious bully who is totally not at all in touch with any type of reality. Good riddance.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:32 PM   #122
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho99 View Post
Big following? What big following? This thread is almost 24 hours old and only 50---that's right only 50 people have responded to this survey. Her following was inflated and imaginary. This thing was a rude, mean, obnoxious bully who is totally not at all in touch with any type of reality. Good riddance.
Most providers and hobbyists don't frequent the forums outside of the ads, the reviews, and the alerts. Therefore, I would imagine that Dorthy isn't all that well-known outside of the smaller circles of discussion.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:48 PM   #123
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

I was disappointed that Dorthy let an armature such as wreckshop bait her into losing her composure. She's had too many at-bats in Houston Coed to whiff on rookie league pitching.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:58 PM   #124
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I was disappointed that Dorthy let an armature such as wreckshop bait her into losing her composure. She's had too many at-bats in Houston Coed to whiff on rookie league pitching.

LOL, both of them were playing at minor league pre-season levels. It's nothing to push the replay button.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:04 PM   #125
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Multi quotes, some ppl never figure that out but will quote 5 ppl one after another, eating up half a page. I for one find that annoying, but when Dorthy did it, nor so much. I will miss her unique personality, might have to pay the lil tart a visit and get some of that hocus pocus she brags about.
Stinky?
There is sooo much wrong in your statement. Why would DM need another account? You clearly did not think this through. Just because you are hiding under different names does not mean others do. Yes anyone with a phone or computer can read what's online. There's this new thingy the kids are all talking about, its called the internet.
Jesus, you're a hopelessly clueless idiot. You do not have to log into your account, nor even have an account, to read any and everything posted on the open board on this website.

Why would she need/want another account? To read ROS and "Private" tags written about her, moron.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:20 PM   #126
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho99 View Post
yeah your probably correct, her threads probably didn't get anymore clicks, than say a Jemma martin thread.
even a controversial one like, questions by Jemma ,where she implied guys wanting to play with her ass, meant they may be closet queers. (her ass belongs in an art museum by the way, because it's my definition of the perfect ass)

lets see.....

questions by Jemma..............responses 101 views 4444

Dorthy's threADS......
grrr why do you insist on seeing me if you have gay tendencies
similar threADS
responses 389 views 13369

peter cotantail fucktard........responses 389 views 5507

bbw and there language responses 465 views 11697

hooker marketing gone wrong responses 27 views 1003

total views of dorthys threADS...............31576
and the software for v-bulletin, used here counts you only one time each thread

so yeah nobody reads dorthy's threADS...... all those people viewing her thread sounds like a following, for good or bad to me
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:36 PM   #127
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I bet DM is taking notes...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:40 PM   #128
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking And this is what I meant...

She's the fucking BOMB when it comes to, well, pretty much everything. She'll never hold back for nobody. She'll tell it like it is. It pisses ppl off but guess what?! Y'all still read her threads and most of the time comment on them... Ijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
yeah your probably correct, her threads probably didn't get anymore clicks, than say a Jemma martin thread.
even a controversial one like, questions by Jemma ,where she implied guys wanting to play with her ass, meant they may be closet queers. (her ass belongs in an art museum by the way, because it's my definition of the perfect ass)

lets see.....

questions by Jemma..............responses 101 views 4444

Dorthy's threADS......
grrr why do you insist on seeing me if you have gay tendencies