Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2016, 05:40 AM   #121
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
While I am sure that your probably the first in your family to complete Junior college don't assume others have not achieved greater levels of education and lived through the time period you speak of. Since you brought up your race let me add that while you are proud to have accomplished a rare feat by completing college, its pretty common for us whiteys.
There you go
Didn't say anything about education...lol
Or RACE..
Are you a heavy drinker?? Or you hittin it??
And BTW I do alot more than SUCK DICK
Read up
And I don't give a fuck if own 20 houses WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT YOU OWN..
You are still and always will be .. You know what you are..
And I ❤❤❤❤❤ fucking sucking DICK!!!( Bad news though...costs a tad bit more than DIMES)) lol
Amongst other fun activities
Did you forget you are on a hooker board
So...you THINK you are a better quality person
You are soooo funny..& how cute at the same time!!
Evidently life has some exciting lessons in store for you!!
Enjoy the ride
OXOXXX
And your dog probably shit on the floor because it thought perhaps you were hungry
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:50 AM   #122
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Cant we all just get along?
BD you know I very seldom involve myself on this board, but the reality is the guy was being an arrogant asshole to Gemma and others in this thread. In the old days there would have been 30 posters getting into him, you asked me not too long ago why I don't come around much, hell there's not much left here but a bunch of metrosexual chest beaters screaming look at me, I got a super hotty to have sex with me for money. The providers on the board are nothing like the old days (which was just a few years ago), there are a few like Gemma, the rest drama queens mad because someones not looking at them. Sad, very very sad. Peace out my nigga.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 06:01 AM   #123
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
There you go
Didn't say anything about education...lol Hmmm kinda of slow arnt ya, please highlight where I talked about my education I see references to others but I never discussed mine, reading is fundemental
And BTW I do alot more than SUCK DICK
Read up
And I don't give a fuck if own 20 houses WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT YOU OWN.. Well obviouosly you do because you were discussing who is winning and who cant keep up in life
You are still and always will be SKANK.. Well I will bow to your opinion, you would know best what attributes most closely resemble you
And I ❤❤❤❤❤ fucking sucking DICK!!! Well good for you, it most certainly is a noble acheivement
Mmmmmmmm yeah
Did you forget you are on a hooker board
So...you THINK you are a better quality person No actually your the one who brought all that up, what you can slam me and I am just suppose to say thank you. Not likely, the difference between me and most of the other posters here, I could careless whether you like me or not or whether I am on everyones DNS list. Personally I harbor no ill will towards you and I believe if you look back over the time here you will see I have responded with respect towards you in other posts. The fact is you attacked me because I disagreed with another poster, nothing I said was directed towards you, but yet you call me a racist. You don't know me, you know nothing about my life, but you attack me and then come back and ask me "so you think your a better quality person" give me a fucking break.
You are soooo funny..& how cute at the same time!! Why thank you
Evidently life has some exciting lessons in store for you!! Well I am sure it will for both of us, some good some bad.
Enjoy the ride
OXOXXX

In the words of meatloaf, "we can go all night". Off to the beach with the kiddo's. Check in later tonight.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:03 AM   #124
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
BD you know I very seldom involve myself on this board, but the reality is the guy was being an arrogant asshole to Gemma and others in this thread. In the old days there would have been 30 posters getting into him, you asked me not too long ago why I don't come around much, hell there's not much left here but a bunch of metrosexual chest beaters screaming look at me, I got a super hotty to have sex with me for money. The providers on the board are nothing like the old days (which was just a few years ago), there are a few like Gemma, the rest drama queens mad because someones not looking at them. Sad, very very sad. Peace out my nigga.
You have over 4 thousand posts and you don't say much...really
What is sad is the way you APPEAR to be Bottom scaler material
Never saw that in you until recently
That is what is sad
Old 06-09-2016, 06:06 AM   #125
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
You have over 4 thousand posts and you don't say much...really
What is sad is the way you APPEAR to be Bottom scaler material
Never saw that in you until recently
That is what is sad
Okay, have a great day.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:11 AM   #126
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nooo dear you have better day
Please..because your pedestal is so much prettier than mine
Old 06-09-2016, 06:17 AM   #127
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Be safe EVERYONE..
It IS sting season
&
DD
I was pretty harsh..but read what you said..
That was not cool in a real bad way.
It really was.
If you in fact aren't a racist ..(which I have my own life to monitor & woryy about) ..it certainly appears that way..you are better than that..
Go play on the beach & be glad you have those opportunities.
Some people don't
But it doesn't make you a better quality person... Your integrity does.. Irregardless of income ..education. .or. Race
You are older than dirt..you already know that.
Jk ..lol
Old 06-09-2016, 07:38 AM   #128
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Actually this is what you have heard from the current propaganda of hate.

I have been reading at several books about TJ. It is revealing to read the real story.
  1. TJ could not free his slaves because it was not legal to do so. It was the system, he did not have a choice.
  2. SH was more than a slave to him, or a mistress.
  3. SH's brother went with TJ to Paris as the US Ambassador. While there he trained in some of the best cooking schools and became a chief. A position that was acceptable for a slave in the south.
  4. TJ also trained and educated many of the other plantation workers to become better people.
  5. TJ treated everyone with respect, and was thus respected.
  6. TJ's plantation was well managed by the workers while he was away for long periods of time helping a new country become established.
JR
I understand Jefferson may have been tortured by slavery and was 'nice' to his slaves and may of even loved them but nonetheless he took many actions that led to the continuation of slavery. George Washington did free his slaves who was also a Virginian. Judging someone's actions in the past with today's standard may not be fair. However, abolition was a movement in the 1700s and the North ended slavery in its states by the early 1800s. So I guess I am saying that 'moral slavery' cannot exist. There were certainly less shitty slavery out there but to me TJ did a lot of things and was a major philosophical force in the creation of our country(some of his legacy includes parts of law that now is used by the civil rights era) but he was a slaveholder and he was in a position to that he could of significantly stopped it but didn't. We are getting way off topic but you made an interesting point. My point in regards to this thread is that racism is a way of thinking and acting. I think you are obviously no racist but the guy that said equated education to race (a racist statement)and then implied he wasn't racist bc he fathered bi racial children and had black lovers doesn't prove he isn't. However, my judgement means nothing. He knows in his soul how he is. I don't know him so if he says he isn't maybe he isn't.
NASDAQ is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 07:47 AM   #129
Agreen7
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
"Peace out my nigga". Really?
Agreen7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:08 AM   #130
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreen7 View Post
Just let it go..SERIOUSLY
Be the grown up & focus on something possitive
This thread is a RIP to Ali
Remember that &
Have a beautiful day!!
Old 06-09-2016, 08:11 AM   #131
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Quote:
I apologize if I was pilling up on you. I just thought a lot of your early threads were tacky...probably doesn't mean shit to you now but your threads over the last couple days are much more thoughtful. No one jumped on the age/senility thing which is hyprocrital no doubt...
Old 06-09-2016, 08:55 AM   #132
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
What I've learned from this thread is that some of you are older than dirt, and probably suffer from some sort of dementia.
Whew...

Thank goodness there is a young genius here to educate this geriatric group of geezers.....
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 09:45 AM   #133
NASDAQ
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Whew...

Thank goodness there is a young genius here to educate this geriatric group of geezers.....
Yeah, that's what I am talking about...
Old 06-09-2016, 11:02 AM   #134
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Lets ignore the propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
I understand Jefferson may have been tortured by slavery and was 'nice' to his slaves and may of even loved them but nonetheless he took many actions that led to the continuation of slavery.
Actually his biography tells a much different story, TJ worked to remove slavery from America. Again you are speaking from what you have heard from recent propaganda and anger. You simply have your facts wrong.
George Washington did free his slaves who was also a Virginian.
"Neither George nor Martha Washington could free these slaves by law and upon Martha’s death these individuals reverted to the Custis estate and were divided among her grandchildren....
What is clear is that Washington frequently utilized harsh punishment against the enslaved population, including whippings and the threat of particularly taxing work assignments. Perhaps most severely, Washington could sell a slave to a buyer in the West Indies, ensuring that the person would never see their family or friends at Mount Vernon again. Washington conducted such sales on several occasions."

http://www.mountvernon.org/george-washington/slavery/ten-facts-about-washington-slavery/

Washington died in 1799. His will provided for the slaves.

"At the time, three hundred and seventeen slaves lived and worked at Mount Vernon. However, Washington only personally owned one hundred and twenty four. Because of Virginia law, Washington was only able to liberate those slaves that were his personal property."
http://www.mountvernon.org/digital-e...hingtons-will/
Judging someone's actions in the past with today's standard may not be fair. However, abolition was a movement in the 1700s and the North ended slavery in its states by the early 1800s. So I guess I am saying that 'moral slavery' cannot exist. There were certainly less shitty slavery out there but to me TJ did a lot of things and was a major philosophical force in the creation of our country(some of his legacy includes parts of law that now is used by the civil rights era) but he was a slaveholder and he was in a position to that he could of significantly stopped it but didn't. We are getting way off topic but you made an interesting point. My point in regards to this thread is that racism is a way of thinking and acting. I think you are obviously no racist but the guy that said equated education to race
If you are still talking about Jefferson, where did you get this? I gave you the example of training his slaves, and educating his slaves. It was a different time, with different laws in place. All people need to be educated, regardless of race.
(a racist statement)and then implied he wasn't racist bc he fathered bi racial children and had black lovers doesn't prove he isn't. However, my judgement means nothing. He knows in his soul how he is. I don't know him so if he says he isn't maybe he isn't.
May we have calmness for our discussion?

Your facts are simply incorrect about both Washington and Jefferson.

Reading history tells us a much different story than the hysterics and propaganda we hear today.

TJ worked to remove slavery from America.

Forget that you are talking about slavery for a moment. All areas of society change slowly. Slavery existed for over 450 years in America. It ended about 150 years ago. We are still making changes.

A lot of people want immediate changes in society, and then look back 250 years ago and ask: why didn't those people do things differently, or why didn't they do things as we would do those things today?

Lets look at things in the right perspective for the time.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 06:16 PM   #135
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreen7 View Post
String pulled, puppet jumped.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies