Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2020, 08:46 AM   #121
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Racist in and of itself - rc.

Just following in the footsteps of the above mentioned race-baiters.

Since u can read minds of white folks - why are you not at the forefront of improving race relations- rather than throwing mud and anger????
Or, is it that only White Folks are Racist - and U are looking for a reparations lifetime support handout???
Oh, and as far as improving race relations go, it's the white people that's always poking the bear, so to speak.

Look at where YOU live, and compare it to where a lot of black people live. A week spent in the ghetto would give you lifelong nightmares.

Look at what your salaries are, compared to what MOST black people make. If you had to work for minimum wage for a month, you'd probably kill yourself.

Oh, but then you'll say, GET AN EDUCATION. STAY OUT OF JAIL. DON'T HAVE BABY MAMAS!!!

Yeah, uhhh, I did all that. Got a degree, never been to jail, no baby mamas. Yet that ol' corporate ladder seems to be missing a few rungs above me.

You see, my problem is, I don't know people, that know people, that know people that know people. I'm just a faceless name in a pile of similar looking resumes. I'm not even that "token black guy" that we can push through and "show that the system works for blacks and other minorities".

Apparently somebody else is that guy. Maybe I'm too black, or...not black enough (I don't know what 'they' are looking for, exactly), not handsome enough, or whatever the reason may be.

I don't like to make excuses, but sometimes you can see 'it' right in front of you. "It" being favorable treatment. People get jobs just because they're good looking, funny, tall, have a nice rack, perfect fucking teeth, etc. It doesn't mean they always know anything. On a whim, the hiring party went with that person for reasons only they know...because all resumes`look right at about the same.

It's all a cat and mouse game anyway, because one minute your resume` is too beefed up. Another minute it's too skinny. Quite often, people are hired or not hired based on things that they can't control.

I mean, if you were a fat, ugly, beer gut having hiring manager, who would you want walking around your office, a cute blonde with a nice rack, or a....black guy (both resumes` equal....or his even slightly better)??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:50 AM   #122
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am.

What's up wit' those reparations?!?!?

Where's my damn check??? $100 million. Quit playing!!

In all seriousness, DID YOU KNOW...that then plantation owners got reparations for losing slaves, but the slaves got nothing???

So, in reality, because Y'ALL have been kicking this can down the road so much, it really is an actual debt that is owed.

160 years worth of unpaid bills and figure in compound interest, boy, oh boy, the amount is probably in the hundreds of billions.

But I'm a fair guy, you know. Tell you what, just cut me a check of, say, a lousy $10M and will call it even.

Ah. Now I get it. You have a lifetime chip on your shoulder as you believe white folks owe a debt to black folks. Apparently you just don’t like white people and I appreciate your candor. I don’t think all black people hold this view but it invalidates the very premise of affirmative action. If I hire a black lawyer or surgeon or engineer I might get one that hates me for being white vs providing the service I’m paying for. That’s reassuring

You are right. This thread is a complete waste of time.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:57 AM   #123
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Lol. You're actually kinda funny a lil bit.

If I didn't like white people, why would I bang so many hot white chicks over the years?

As much as it may pain you to know, I don't not like white people. I 'hate' people who continue to divide this country, and those who want to get things back to...'the way they were'.

Oh, gee. Who's leading the charge on that. Republican conservative, gun toting, flag waving yahoos who want to keep things WHITE, OLD, and MALE.

Who the hell wants to go back to THAT?? Oh, that's right....old white men, and likely their sons, who want to inherit from ol' pops.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:01 AM   #124
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Oh, and as far as improving race relations go, it's the Democrats and the media that's always poking the bear, so to speak.
Fixed it for you.

Quote:
Look at where YOU live, and compare it to where a lot of black people live. A week spent in the ghetto would give you lifelong nightmares.
Sounds like a personal problem.

Quote:
Look at what your salaries are, compared to what MOST black people make. If you had to work for minimum wage for a month, you'd probably kill yourself.

Quote:
Oh, but then you'll say, GET AN EDUCATION. STAY OUT OF JAIL. DON'T HAVE BABY MAMAS!!!

Yeah, uhhh, I did all that. Got a degree, never been to jail, no baby mamas. Yet that ol' corporate ladder seems to be missing a few rungs above me.

Quote:
You see, my problem is, I don't know people, that know people, that know people that know people. I'm just a faceless name in a pile of similar looking resumes. I'm not even that "token black guy" that we can push through and "show that the system works for blacks and other minorities".

Quote:
Apparently somebody else is that guy. Maybe I'm too black, or...not black enough (I don't know what 'they' are looking for, exactly), not handsome enough, or whatever the reason may be.

Quote:
I don't like to make excuses, but sometimes you can see 'it' right in front of you. "It" being favorable treatment. People get jobs just because they're good looking, funny, tall, have a nice rack, perfect fucking teeth, etc. It doesn't mean they always know anything. On a whim, the hiring party went with that person for reasons only they know...because all resumes`look right at about the same.

Quote:
It's all a cat and mouse game anyway, because one minute your resume` is too beefed up. Another minute it's too skinny. Quite often, people are hired or not hired based on things that they can't control.

Quote:
I mean, if you were a fat, ugly, beer gut having hiring manager, who would you want walking around your office, a cute blonde with a nice rack, or a....black guy (both resumes` equal....or his even slightly better)??
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 10:05 AM   #125
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Lol. You're actually kinda funny a lil bit.
No, we're all pointing and laughing at the bigot'd racist in the room. You.

Quote:
If I didn't like white people, why would I bang so many hot white chicks over the years?
Because you paid them.

Quote:
As much as it may pain you to know, I don't not like white people. I 'hate' people who continue to divide this country, and those who want to get things back to...'the way they were'.
Thank God we have Trump who is fixing Obummer's massive fuck ups.

Quote:
Oh, gee. Who's leading the charge on that. Republican conservative, gun toting, flag waving yahoos who want to keep things WHITE, OLD, and MALE.
Joe Biden.

Nuff said.

Quote:
Who the hell wants to go back to THAT?? Oh, that's right....old white men, and likely their sons, who want to inherit from ol' pops.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 11:28 AM   #126
FocusedGamer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Because you paid them. .

aja
FocusedGamer is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 10:47 PM   #127
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Fixed it for you.

So, in other words, you have no ACTUAL answer. Just speaking gibberish, since it's your second language. Actually, maybe your first.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:16 AM   #128
Aoi
meh

Quote:
So, in other words, you have no ACTUAL answer. Just speaking gibberish, since it's your second language. Actually, maybe your first.
I mean, I literally repeated the actual answer to you multiple times.

And you wonder why you can't seem to go up the corporate latter, lol.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 08:42 AM   #129
oeb11
Valued Poster

rc - you are blaming everyone other than yourself - through the lens of "I am black" - there fore everyone hates me for my skin color.

falling prey to the Al Sharpton race-baiter type screed.

When You put everyone else in the "RACIST" category but yourself - peole will avoid dealing with you - a self-perpetuating self-image.

you have been plantation politics conditioned and programmed by your Democrat propaganda

If and when you can look at yourself - you will find there are lots of people to accept folks for who they are - and not judge by skin color.

But - like the DPST narrative adherents- You cannot give up the narrative - or shelter of the DPST "racism" propaganda. It makes it all "Not your Fault'!

BS
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 03:20 PM   #130
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Gentlemen the solution to this problem is obvious. I’m voting for president Camacho !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNsCwg5MxP0
Old 05-15-2020, 07:06 AM   #131
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Am I the only one amused by the fact that the OP just dropped a turd bomb in Coed.. then walked away?
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 11:30 AM   #132
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Am I the only one amused by the fact that the OP just dropped a turd bomb in Coed.. then walked away?
I'm more amazed that people still follow the victim mentality that people like Randall still exhibit.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 09:57 PM   #133
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

I've seen morons skyrocket up the corporate ladder. Don't tell me about victimhood or equality, and any other bullshit you know is false. People hire who they want to hire, based only on reasons in their head at the time.

It doesn't have to be proven why you picked A over B. It doesn't. Only the hirer in his or her head know the real reason why. As dumb as you yahoos are, you do know THAT much.

People get positions because their uncle, aunt, dad, brother or sister works there and has enough pull, especially over someone that is unknown. You can't convince me that this doesn't happen. Piss in the wind trying all you want.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:15 PM   #134
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I've seen morons skyrocket up the corporate ladder. Don't tell me about victimhood or equality, and any other bullshit you know is false. People hire who they want to hire, based only on reasons in their head at the time.

It doesn't have to be proven why you picked A over B. It doesn't. Only the hirer in his or her head know the real reason why. As dumb as you yahoos are, you do know THAT much.

People get positions because their uncle, aunt, dad, brother or sister works there and has enough pull, especially over someone that is unknown. You can't convince me that this doesn't happen. Piss in the wind trying all you want.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:31 AM   #135
FunMonday
Account Disabled

I guess all the black CEOs had black uncles on the board of directors.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women