Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162638
Yssup Rider60404
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #121
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hey, I just read eight pages and I finally get a mention on the last one?

I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted.

Seriously, I decided to check in today, and I am glad I did.

But, at least I can add another POV.

I have to thank PI for giving me green status over there for after ASPD died, he and MMD both provided perma vouches, and I would pay the fifty, just for the respect that they gave me in that act.

Its also why I have been trying to be a voice of reason, a bit of a conscience over there, because after the death of ASPD, it was, and still is the primary source of hobby info.

To be honest, after the death of ASPD, I took a hiatus, from the hobby, at some points, I was really ready to take a hiatus from life, but thats another story for another time.

Losing ASPD hit me HARD, I was the last and only mod left, and watching ASPD die, was like watching a relative die, and, coincidentally, I was doing that in real life, and both deaths, didn't come that far apart.

I didn't hobby for years, and, I have just really stepped back into to it, once or twice last year, once so far this year, and, I am going to try and start spending more time back here, and its really over this whole green/blue fiasco.

As with ASPD, I tried to give back where and when I could, usually through writing good, honest reviews, but, I am so disgusted with their uselessness, I don't even feel the need to give that back, and they taking of the green, was more or less that last straw.

I look at it this way, its not the taking of the green, or the 50 bucks, but, the cheerleaders over there, are even talking of an 'Indigent" fund, for poor fucks, and the money is REALLY not the issue.

The take I see, is that its setting up a special class of people, the greens.

They have the power to vouch, or, to be "Kingmakers" by annointing those who they feel deserve green status.

It also sets up a defacto you must see three providers a year, not just any though, only GREENS to get your three vouches.

Its blatantly visible in CG's trolling the greens to get vouchers for the new girl she is promoting, IE, get her to green, and appropriately, the money rolls in.

I personally have had questions about the sites role, doing nothing for the men, and all for the women.

Write a review, and the women don't like it because its honest, there goes your pussy.

You must write bullshit, to retain any hope of getting a date, and now, thats been furthered by creating a "Vouching Class" of men and women, who alone hold the power to vouch.

I aint commenting on the legal issues, I have some idea, if anyone wants to fill me in via PM, I would appreciate it for info on the whole situation, and how it pertains to my security in belonging over there.

In any case, good to see some of you again.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:13 PM   #122
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You mean like the intelligent, mature, lively discussions on Indys? Poor Devo.

Oh so they have to be intelligent as well.
Damn, that shoots down every other post.

Oh and a few of us have never thought the vouch system was the end all and be all of screening.....
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 05:48 PM   #123
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Devo, you are so making me want to go green so I can wield the power of the vouch and squash the blues under my thumb!!!!!!

Then a split second later I realize I still don't give a fuck
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:09 PM   #124
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Hey, I just read eight pages and I finally get a mention on the last one?

I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted.

Seriously, I decided to check in today, and I am glad I did.

But, at least I can add another POV.

I have to thank PI for giving me green status over there for after ASPD died, he and MMD both provided perma vouches, and I would pay the fifty, just for the respect that they gave me in that act.

Its also why I have been trying to be a voice of reason, a bit of a conscience over there, because after the death of ASPD, it was, and still is the primary source of hobby info.

To be honest, after the death of ASPD, I took a hiatus, from the hobby, at some points, I was really ready to take a hiatus from life, but thats another story for another time.

Losing ASPD hit me HARD, I was the last and only mod left, and watching ASPD die, was like watching a relative die, and, coincidentally, I was doing that in real life, and both deaths, didn't come that far apart.

I didn't hobby for years, and, I have just really stepped back into to it, once or twice last year, once so far this year, and, I am going to try and start spending more time back here, and its really over this whole green/blue fiasco.

As with ASPD, I tried to give back where and when I could, usually through writing good, honest reviews, but, I am so disgusted with their uselessness, I don't even feel the need to give that back, and they taking of the green, was more or less that last straw.

I look at it this way, its not the taking of the green, or the 50 bucks, but, the cheerleaders over there, are even talking of an 'Indigent" fund, for poor fucks, and the money is REALLY not the issue.

The take I see, is that its setting up a special class of people, the greens.

They have the power to vouch, or, to be "Kingmakers" by annointing those who they feel deserve green status.

It also sets up a defacto you must see three providers a year, not just any though, only GREENS to get your three vouches.

Its blatantly visible in CG's trolling the greens to get vouchers for the new girl she is promoting, IE, get her to green, and appropriately, the money rolls in.

I personally have had questions about the sites role, doing nothing for the men, and all for the women.

Write a review, and the women don't like it because its honest, there goes your pussy.

You must write bullshit, to retain any hope of getting a date, and now, thats been furthered by creating a "Vouching Class" of men and women, who alone hold the power to vouch.

I aint commenting on the legal issues, I have some idea, if anyone wants to fill me in via PM, I would appreciate it for info on the whole situation, and how it pertains to my security in belonging over there.

In any case, good to see some of you again.
Yeah, I read a couple of those threads on Indys and how the mature, intelligent crowd came at you. No surprise, they even hated on the ladies that vouched you. I wonder how those providers took that? It's always been kinda badge of honor depending on your "color". What gets me is the biggest blowhards over there are now the biggest complainers about the new rules. Oh well. BTW, I dig the retro ASPD avatar.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:10 PM   #125
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Welcome Devo. We can use someone like you here.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:29 PM   #126
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww man, now I am sad,, again. I miss the old site and all the peoples. I wonder if I lost my green, guess I will go see.
Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:46 AM   #127
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Welcome Devo. We can use someone like you here.
I nominate Devo for the position of review approver.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:07 AM   #128
bambino
Valued Poster

How do I get me some of that indigent fund? Those Indys guys are high rollers!
Old 02-05-2014, 07:34 AM   #129
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How do I get me some of that indigent fund? Those Indys guys are high rollers!
Just send Witicha Lineman a PM, I'm sure he would send some funds your way. He's hobbied like 212 times so far this year
Old 02-05-2014, 09:19 AM   #130
dames4u
Account Disabled

I want to thank Devo for his enlightening post. I for one am SHOCKED to hear that TOS is no longer a hub of equal opportunity and fairness. I am SHOCKED to hear that the ownership of that site is unfairly favoring certain groups and individuals over others. This really IS news. I mean are you saying that there are some levels of members with more privileges and influence than other members? What???????? The ownership of TOS has never done anything like that before.

It's a damn shame to hear that the people I've always associated with decency, community mindedness, and fair play have turned their back on equal-opportunity hobbying for all.

Next story Devo is going to break is that there are cliques developing on there. Say it isn't so Devo...

dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:11 AM   #131
Devo
Valued Poster

Really I have not labored at delving into the minutae of who is fucking who, for what particular advantage, it starts to become "A game of thrones" without swords, and dragons, and at least with swords, you get a final outcome, instead of continual internet backstabbing that never results in death, but, does bleed you out all the same.

I have kinda just floated, much like I have done with life and the hobby, and sometimes, it just takes time, to start seeing the path that actually has been laid down before you.

I knew obviously, even prior to Indys formation, that it was not going to be ASPD in very many ways, and, I was asked by ASPD and Indys both, to join staff in seperate emails, less than an hour apart, ASPD's beat Indys by minutes, and, I went there as staff.

The question I have, is what would have been different if it went the other way?

As I see it now, it probably would not have ended well, as, I would have had to say what I thought as the site grew larger, and that I see, would never have helped make it better, though, whats most distressing now, is that Mods are no longer "People", you just have "Male and Female Moderators", who, can be anyone, and or, no one.

How dehumanizing to have to face punishment from a faceless ghost, its kind of like the cops in THX-1138, blank faced robots, who tonelessly give you orders, but have no humanity or understanding, just a built in program to hand out life and death.

Nah, how can you explain yourself to someone if you don't know who they are?

Worse, how do you sort the good guys from the assholes, and appeal to the folks you know are fair?

You don't.

I tended to keep my mouth shut, keep off the public pages, and draw what intel I could from the guys room, but, even the guys room was a mini war, already becoming the haves or have nots, pretty much the salt of the earth guys, who pay the bills, and the silver mine guys, who had the expectation that their money could buy them anything they wanted, and what they bought, was always better than what you could buy.

And when I say "the guys who pay the bills" I mean, as of yesterday, there were approximately 21 reviews posted by blues and one yellow, and 8 posted by gree squares, and, no matter what you give the site, the the majority of money going into the pockets of providers, is from non greens, and its the providers who labor for a living, not the site, or at least it shouldn't be the main breadwinner in the equation.

Hence, why after the green purge, I found less reasons to go out and hobby with three green squares to get vouches back.

Not that I have issues with any particular green girl, but, honestly, I don't think I could find three I actually wanted to see.

Its funny, you have high tier green providers, and you have bottom feeding green squares, and both demographics have started to assume they are each worth the same money, when, its quite obvious, you have far better fare on some plates, that looks far more appetizing, but each costs the same.

Don't get me wrong, I have eaten at the Lamont, not caring about the cost of the bill, and at the old White Castle in Oakland, where I literally counted the pennies to get as many sliders @3 per dollar, that I could, and damned if that 33 1/3 cent burger didn't taste good, perhaps as good as the filet migon at the lamont, but, the lamont was 100 bucks per plate, and there was no old rummy beside me.

But damned if I didn't appreciate sitting beside that rummy and eating 4 1/2 sliders at the time.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:11 PM   #132
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Fuckin' drama queens, that's all anyone who is still blabbering on about this is. I come here and I go to Indys and other sites looking for paid pussy, and I always get what I seek. All the other bullshit is just static. If you don't like it, tune it out.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:00 PM   #133
bambino
Valued Poster

Fuckin drama queens
Old 02-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #134
Devo
Valued Poster

Yet here you are.....

Its just like a car crash, even if its blood and gore, you can't look away....
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:20 PM   #135
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Yet here you are.....

Its just like a car crash, even if its blood and gore, you can't look away....
What?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women