Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2021, 11:19 PM   #121
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

heres' the thing with the dominion machines switching votes. they would need to know how many votes were switched in order for the physical ballots to match the dominion totals. this would be the amount added to the ballots. this is where the strange late nite stops and drops come in.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 11:28 PM   #122
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
But believe the truth is that Trump lost, fair and square, in 2020. Yeah, there probably was some minor election fraud, but no where near enough to overturn 7 million popular votes or 74 electoral votes.

presidential elections aren't won by popular vote. its irrelevant.

electoral votes are what matters. so, you need to win that particular state by a certain number of votes. you just need enough to overturn the results.

the difference is about 100,000+ votes. barley says 43,000. I think its higher than that.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 04:57 AM   #123
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
presidential elections aren't won by popular vote. its irrelevant.

electoral votes are what matters. so, you need to win that particular state by a certain number of votes. you just need enough to overturn the results.

the difference is about 100,000+ votes. barley says 43,000. I think its higher than that.
Ga, Az, Wi and Nevada total around 50k votes. Pa is around 80k and Michigan is around 140k
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 06:35 AM   #124
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Keep frantically searching bambino. Maybe you can help us find Jimmy Hoffa and that Malaysian jet still hiding on Barleycorn’s island.

QQQQ
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 06:37 AM   #125
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Keep frantically searching bambino. Maybe you can help us find Jimmy Hoffa and that Malaysian jet still hiding on Barleycorn’s island.

QQQQ
NCSWIC
Old 05-06-2021, 06:54 AM   #126
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Years ago when I first participated in this forum I cited Mother Jones to support a point I was making. I was immediately chastised by others for citing a rather far left publication to support my POV.

The Gateway Pundit is one of the least reliable news sources out there. Far right.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

So you start out with one foot in the hole when you use "opinions" from a rag like the Gateway Pundit. And when the charges are "We have the proof that voting machines used in the 2020 elections can be compromised and votes easily transferred from one candidate to another.", even if true which I doubt, that does not mean a single vote was transferred.

More wishful thinking.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 06:56 AM   #127
Yssup Rider
BANNED

The gateway pundit might be the most credible source in bambino’s arsenal.

And there are some who are still looking for Obama’s birth certificate.

And VP Harris’s Ancestry report.

It it walks like a duck...etc.
Old 05-06-2021, 07:06 AM   #128
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The gateway pundit might be the most credible source in bambino’s arsenal.

And there are some who are still looking for Obama’s birth certificate.

And VP Harris’s Ancestry report.

It it walks like a duck...etc.
the kenyan was born in kenya and cumallah is the result of an anal bangbang that got shitted out.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:08 AM   #129
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
So...are you actually saying that not a single invalid vote was cast in Michigan? Not a single vote? That's a little over 5 million votes.

They found 2,000 votes switched between Trump and Biden in Biden's favor in one county alone. It was called a clerical error though later the company officials said that was not possible as it would mean that election workers (supervisory) would have access to the program.
Poll watchers were intimidated by election workers to abandon spots where they could watch the counting.
Doors and windows were closed cutting off supervision during the counting.
A court has ruled that Secretary of State Benson orders to accept all signatures as valid was illegal and unconstitutional.

None of that happened Speedy?
I did not say that. I did say that as of today not one illegal vote has been proven to have been cast in the election in Michigan.

Even you predicted Biden would win Michigan, as I did. You predicted Trump would win Minnesota and NH and end up with more EVs than in 2016. Of all the predictions I made on the 2020 election, almost everyone of which was correct, the prediction of Michigan turning blue was the easiest.

I know several poll watchers. They volunteer their time to perform a civic duty and are honest individuals. When I vote, I enter my choices on the machine which then prints out my ballot which I can review multiple times during the process and then my ballot is placed in another machine which counts the ballot. No one touches my ballot other than me. If I vote by mail, I request a ballot which is mailed to me with a code on it. I fill it out, sign it, and return it and it is then checked by 2 indviduals from each party for signature accuracy. If the 2 individuals disagree, a 3rd person comes in and checks it. If they still believe their is a possible problem they have they can get in contact with me to verify I am who I say I am. As shown in the past in states that allow mail-in voting, the cases of fraud are ridiculously low.

But you can continue this charade if you so choose.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:11 AM   #130
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
the kenyan was born in kenya and cumallah is the result of an anal bangbang that got shitted out.
And you were descended from apes.

Maybe.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:40 AM   #131
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/404
Old 05-06-2021, 12:56 PM   #132
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I did not say that. I did say that as of today not one illegal vote has been proven to have been cast in the election in Michigan.

Even you predicted Biden would win Michigan, as I did. You predicted Trump would win Minnesota and NH and end up with more EVs than in 2016. Of all the predictions I made on the 2020 election, almost everyone of which was correct, the prediction of Michigan turning blue was the easiest.

I know several poll watchers. They volunteer their time to perform a civic duty and are honest individuals. When I vote, I enter my choices on the machine which then prints out my ballot which I can review multiple times during the process and then my ballot is placed in another machine which counts the ballot. No one touches my ballot other than me. If I vote by mail, I request a ballot which is mailed to me with a code on it. I fill it out, sign it, and return it and it is then checked by 2 indviduals from each party for signature accuracy. If the 2 individuals disagree, a 3rd person comes in and checks it. If they still believe their is a possible problem they have they can get in contact with me to verify I am who I say I am. As shown in the past in states that allow mail-in voting, the cases of fraud are ridiculously low.

But you can continue this charade if you so choose.
You're qualifying again. "Illegal votes", we know that some legal votes got switched by a machine because someone who is not supposed to have access "accidentally" made it happen.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 01:48 PM   #133
bambino
Valued Poster

Creepy Joe´s youtube videos get waay more dislikes than likes...������ GET YOUR DOMINION DEAD VOTERS TO CLICK ON THAT LIKE BUTTON YOU CHEATING PISOSHITO!!!
Old 05-06-2021, 02:09 PM   #134
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Creepy Joe´s youtube videos get waay more dislikes than likes...������ GET YOUR DOMINION DEAD VOTERS TO CLICK ON THAT LIKE BUTTON YOU CHEATING PISOSHITO!!!

Butt "everyone" likes Creepy Uncle Joe ...

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 03:08 PM   #135
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Butt "everyone" likes Creepy Uncle Joe ...

80 million votes strong!!!! Just ask Speedy!!!! It all makes sense.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women