Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM   #121
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Kate Steinle's mother isn't laughing heartlessly.
Nobody is laughing. Why did you add that fabrication? Is that all you got? The guy should have been charged with involuntary manslaughter in my opinion but then again when it comes to guns nobody is to blame say's the NRA.
Maybe if she would of had a gun she could have defended herself.
I have an idea the DA went all in and lost. At best it was an accident and had nothing to do with him being an immigrant.
Come on dude you can do better than that.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:45 PM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Nobody is laughing. Why did you add that fabrication? Is that all you got? The guy should have been charged with involuntary manslaughter in my opinion but then again when it comes to guns nobody is to blame say's the NRA.
Maybe if she would of had a gun she could have defended herself.
I have an idea the DA went all in and lost. At best it was an accident and had nothing to do with him being an immigrant.
Come on dude you can do better than that.
The NRA didn't have damn thing to do with an illegal with a hand gun stolen from LE. Which law did the illegal break first? Crossing the border or stealing the gun? The third crime was killing an innocent American citizen. He damn well shouldn't have been in this country to do it.

BTW, when you post "LOL" that means "lots of laughs". You said you were laughing.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:47 PM   #123
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Illegals will blend in with the rest of the work force.

Then we need to start ENFORCING the laws we already have, to punish any company who HIRES them.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:35 AM   #124
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

MT POCKETS : Tibbettes fathers statement was in response to the Mexicans attorney who wants to make it POLITICAL issue in court.
Deport illegals no weeks of hearings and what to do with kids , and punish companies that hire them. Really just the simple
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:02 AM   #125
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
The NRA didn't have damn thing to do with an illegal with a hand gun stolen from LE. Which law did the illegal break first? Crossing the border or stealing the gun? The third crime was killing an innocent American citizen. He damn well shouldn't have been in this country to do it.

BTW, when you post "LOL" that means "lots of laughs". You said you were laughing.
Since you’ve chosen to be petty, IBH, LOL does not stand for “lots of laughs.”

https://www.lifewire.com/what-does-lol-mean-2483393
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:04 AM   #126
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Then we need to start ENFORCING the laws we already have, to punish any company who HIRES them.
Agreed. Like the Republican official farmer who allowed this murderer to stay in this country.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:07 AM   #127
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Those who are capable of using Google know that it does: Wiki

BTW,
Old 08-31-2018, 08:31 AM   #128
Yssup Rider
BANNED

That’s not what you said IBH. But please, let’s derail this thread with another attention seeking filibuster.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:47 AM   #129
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That’s not what you said IBH. But please, let’s derail this thread with another attention seeking filibuster.

It's pretty clear that that is exactly what was said:

Quote:
Quote:
"LOL" means "lots of laughs". You said you were laughing.

And Wiki is proof that you are factually wrong in claiming "LOL" does not mean "lots of laughs".

Old 08-31-2018, 09:23 AM   #130
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

I agree!!!
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:03 AM   #131
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

So now he stole the gun from the cops LOL!
You are getting worse every day. No he didn't.
You do know he had trial don't you?
I think it is pathetic when someone wants to talk about abiding by the law but has no faith in the legal system.
If a republicant gets charged and wins his case, you are always fine with that, but when anyone that is not one of your preferred flavor does, you always think they did it.
How many investigations has Hillary had and no charges? What was it Ken Starr found out about Bill? As for the LOL I was laughing at you and your companions for falling for everything the orange one has to say.
After telling us all what a scholar you are I am surprised you do not even know what it means LOL! You can find the definition somewhere between 'Covfefe' and "Unpresidented" LOL!
Old 08-31-2018, 10:28 AM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So now he stole the gun from the cops LOL! It says much about you that you didn't know this!
You are getting worse every day. No he didn't.
You do know he had trial don't you?
I think it is pathetic when someone wants to talk about abiding by the law but has no faith in the legal system.
If a republicant gets charged and wins his case, you are always fine with that, but when anyone that is not one of your preferred flavor does, you always think they did it.
How many investigations has Hillary had and no charges? What was it Ken Starr found out about Bill? As for the LOL I was laughing at you and your companions for falling for everything the orange one has to say.
After telling us all what a scholar you are I am surprised you do not even know what it means LOL! It's obvious I knew what it mean, and it's obvious that you laughing at the Steinle's loss is wholly inappropriate. You can find the definition somewhere between 'Covfefe' and "Unpresidented" LOL! Right after the "Muslim faithed" Odumbo quits speaking in "Austrian" about a "Corpse" on the "fifth of the fourth" in the "58th state".
Old 08-31-2018, 11:29 AM   #133
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's pretty clear that that is exactly what was said:

And Wiki is proof that you are factually wrong in claiming "LOL" does not mean "lots of laughs".

You posted a link that showed the primary definition to be laugh out loud. So if I am speaking as an individual and stating I am laughing at you, that is singular. When folks read your post and my response showing your flawed logic amuses them, that would be lots of laughs. Now do you see the difference. I remember you having some issues with Homophones before I guess this is similar with you being tripped up by an initialism. I am no scholar but I would be happy to tutor you if you think it would help.
Old 08-31-2018, 11:49 AM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You posted a link that showed the primary definition to be laugh out loud. So if I am speaking as an individual and stating I am laughing at you, that is singular. When folks read your post and my response showing your flawed logic amuses them, that would be lots of laughs. Now do you see the difference. I remember you having some issues with Homophones before I guess this is similar with you being tripped up by an initialism. I am no scholar but I would be happy to tutor you if you think it would help.
You obviously do not understand the nature of coordinating conjunctions. That was a lesson most kids learned in grade school. And your memory has let you down again.

Old 08-31-2018, 12:25 PM   #135
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net