Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-31-2013, 09:43 AM   #121
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

[QUOTE=brasil;1054775698]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin1969 View Post
I have no doubt there are other guys sprouting wood reading your nonsense.

OK, my wood has sprouted. I think Exotic Chyna should be invited to be a Guest Speaker at the first meeting of 2014 of the GOBC. Perhaps even more exciting would be a Panel Discussion with Exotic Chyna, Gaijin, and OSD with Jack as the Panel Moderator. The attendance at GOBC meetings has been rather sparse of late, and such headliners would be sure to swell our membership. My member has already swelled in anticipation of Chyna's appearance..
can I back out

most guys can not handle my mixed point of view. Then a few guys and many gals would errrrr "never mind" if I said to much LOL
Old 12-31-2013, 10:00 AM   #122
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=offshoredrilling;1054775 731]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
can I back out

most guys can not handle my mixed point of view. Then a few guys and many gals would errrrr "never mind" if I said to much LOL
Nope! I'll only attend to see if I can keep up with ya OSD (something I seriously doubt, but would be dumb enough to try.)
Old 12-31-2013, 10:03 AM   #123
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, my wood has sprouted. I think Exotic Chyna should be invited to be a Guest Speaker at the first meeting of 2014 of the GOBC. Perhaps even more exciting would be a Panel Discussion with Exotic Chyna, Gaijin, and OSD with Jack as the Panel Moderator. The attendance at GOBC meetings has been rather sparse of late, and such headliners would be sure to swell our membership. My member has already swelled in anticipation of Chyna's appearance..
SMH
Brasil brasil brasil

Make attendance mandatory and I'll consider it
Old 12-31-2013, 10:36 AM   #124
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Two invitees on the panel have quickly declined. Apparently they don't have gumption to go toe to toe with Exotic Chyna in person, even in a session moderated with the skill and diplomacy of Jackfengshiu. Of course, Jack himself has not declared. He may want no part of this task, nor of the GOBCs. Let's see what Chyna thinks of this. She has been strangely silent for the last hour.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #125
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 216878
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Gobc

Quote:
Two invitees on the panel have quickly declined. Apparently they don't have gumption to go toe to toe with Exotic Chyna in person, even in a session moderated with the skill and diplomacy of Jackfengshiu. Of course, Jack himself has not declared. He may want no part of this task, nor of the GOBCs. Let's see what Chyna thinks of this. She has been strangely silent for the last hour.
No not silent really. Just reading ole boys pure nonsense. OSD is right all the way it goes both ways however some providers just have some fears of speaking up thinking they will loose clients. I don't have that fear so, anything that is taboo to speak of I will be sure and bring up. The reason I don't have that fear is because their are too many genuine guys with GREAT RESPECT FOR ME AS I HAVE FOR THEM! The Guys who act macho behind the keyboard or down a provider because they don't mind speaking up are the ones I don't care to see. And Brazil yes sirrrr anytime anyplace!!
Old 12-31-2013, 11:21 AM   #126
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ole boy is not OSD... I actually like talking to him even if we never meet
Old 12-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #127
pajama boy
BANNED

Quote:

Old 12-31-2013, 11:22 AM   #128
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Chyna, you may have a perfect match with the GOBC!
Old 12-31-2013, 11:28 AM   #129
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticChyna View Post
No not silent really. Just reading ole boys pure nonsense. OSD is right all the way it goes both ways however some providers just have some fears of speaking up thinking they will loose clients. I don't have that fear so, anything that is taboo to speak of I will be sure and bring up. The reason I don't have that fear is because their are too many genuine guys with GREAT RESPECT FOR ME AS I HAVE FOR THEM! The Guys who act macho behind the keyboard or down a provider because they don't mind speaking up are the ones I don't care to see. And Brazil yes sirrrr anytime anyplace!!
For someone claiming to read all the nonsense, its a shame you skip at least every other word cuz your comprehension sucks.

Or I'm no where near as good writing as I thunk
Old 12-31-2013, 11:38 AM   #130
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

OSD's odd job's for Hooks keeps me tied up to ROC.
And shhhhhhhh guy's, but most of the time I enjoy working for more than my time with. And most I have worked for I have never had any my time with.

Exotic Chyna has no need for me, she younger than I like to deal with.
why go for no gain
Plus I will only let Paulie girl try and talk me into going.

Some guys here can tell you(along with one that has been banned) I react badly any time anyone tries to ram a girl on to me. I make my own pick who I deal with and how thank you. If they do not want to deal with me, so be it.
kinda like what op started this thread for
Old 12-31-2013, 11:40 AM   #131
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your online personality bugs the shit outta me. Not just a little, but a lot. Its turned into sort of a hobby to read your crap and call foul when I see fit. Eventually I'll tire of it or "get a life" or perhaps find a new target. If not soon enough to your liking simply ignore me. Or I'll "point out" and you'll get a break that way as well.

However, your also stubborn enough to "fight back" and I am sure your also just as happy to keep one of your threADS at the top of the conversation board.

If you "lose me" as a potential client (and others like me) I have no doubt there are other guys sprouting wood reading your nonsense. Hey it takes all kinds, and they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.
See you just wanna haggle and that is annoying me as well. And you have done a good job of keeping my threads at the top of conversation. My threads are self serving ummm duhh who else am I serving besides other providers who wanna bring the same topic up but didnt however I don't see many guys from eccie AT ALL!! Because I choose not to. These things I write about are actually happening to me so yes I do post to see what people will post or reply in a helpful manner. That's the way my threads are self serving, for info alone. If I really was stubborn how you think then I would have screenshotted these guys texts and calls long ago. I don't like being called a liar or being talked to badly by anyone. Why should I have to because I provide a service? No... I just won't see that guy!! Oh I'm lying, well go PM all of my reviewers and ask them how my phone buzzes so bad that it falls on the floor. I now just turn it off during visits. Oh let me guess now I bragging! Lol No Hun ALL FACTS!!
Old 12-31-2013, 11:40 AM   #132
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Of course, Jack himself has not declared. He may want no part of this task, nor of the GOBCs.
Can I participate via video conferencing like this?

Old 12-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #133
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
See you just wanna haggle and that is annoying me as well. And you have done a good job of keeping my threads at the top of conversation. My threads are self serving ummm duhh who else am I serving besides other providers who wanna bring the same topic up but didnt however I don't see many guys from eccie AT ALL!! Because I choose not to. These things I write about are actually happening to me so yes I do post to see what people will post or reply in a helpful manner. That's the way my threads are self serving, for info alone. If I really was stubborn how you think then I would have screenshotted these guys texts and calls long ago. I don't like being called a liar or being talked to badly by anyone. Why should I have to because I provide a service? No... I just won't see that guy!! Oh I'm lying, well go PM all of my reviewers and ask them how my phone buzzes so bad that it falls on the floor. I now just turn it off during visits. Oh let me guess now I bragging! Lol No Hun ALL FACTS!!
Blah blah blah
(I could write another paragraph or two, but why bother? )
Old 12-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #134
ExoticChyna
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
For someone claiming to read all the nonsense, its a shame you skip at least every other word cuz your comprehension sucks.

Or I'm no where near as good writing as I thunk
I think its yours and because most hooks are dishonest don't label me in that category. I don't Have Problems because I don't give them. Your concept of who this board serves and for what purpose it exist is shattered.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:47 AM   #135
pajama boy
BANNED

Quote:
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women