Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161124
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2014, 06:20 PM   #121
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Dirk was/is a constant antagonist of SG. There's a certain symmetry in play here for the RR.

Yep you could consider Dirk an SO just like you could a whole bunch of people o here.....cute little Ricky being one for Slave....oh wait that only lasted a week....I have been seeing....AND GETTING PAID (sorry SG you got the shit end of the stick with Ricky) Dirk for a while now!
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:22 PM   #122
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
She told staff he is her SO because staff knows DirkDigglerSanAntonio is Bailey, she was questioned about it and that was her answer, then Dirk contradicts her proving it's really her!
I want PROOF I said this I have been in contact with just about EVERY mod about your amusing yet oh so annoying little broken hearted ass.....

Come on MODS lets clear the air!! Who said that I EVER said DDSA was my SO....keep in mind I have many "SO's"
Old 06-10-2014, 06:25 PM   #123
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

That isn't the word from mods Bailey, some of us are very good at getting info!
We'll see how long you last
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:27 PM   #124
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
That isn't the word from mods Bailey, some of us are very good at getting info!
We'll see how long you last
so mods are feeding you the inside story then.

savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #125
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
You know what's funny? You don't seem like rocker rock..just from other post from your 50,000 other handles and what little interaction ive had with you.. You're not as intimadating or dickish... Seriously, just an observation because only chicks throw hands like this..
SG is on the sidelines coaching him..... he uses her words at times it seems....

Will you adopt him Mom?.... He just needs someone to hold him.... that's what this is all about....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:32 PM   #126
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio View Post
Hey everyone! Make no mistake I have had constant updates to this diabolical TRASH being spewed here, and just now got back into good ol' SA, to stop by and say hi. I have been in West Texas (oh yes that place that Bailey was run out of), doing this thing called a JOB, which seems alot of you don't have, especially you ricky boy. As well as saw two providers who came highly recommended. Have heard all about your wonderful financial status. Maybe this is why you have to act the way you do? Is this how you get your pussy? And let me tell you morons she is still highly regarded there and still begged to come back for a visit. Bailey doesn't have a perfect 10 body, anybody that sees her knows that, and they aren't seeing her for her perfect 10 body they are seeing her for her BCD skills, DISCRETION, ultimate cuteness, and personality! Get a LIFE people! All these accusations and not one BIT of substantiating evidence.

Mr. Rocker Rick. You are so sure that I am an S.O. or Bailey, then why don't you put your money where your mouth is, excuse me put your pennies where your mouth is, and lets meet and have a cup of coffee! Your choice of venue. We can discuss whatever you want to discuss as to who I am. What you are doing to this sweet lady is disgusting, and anyone with half a brain sees that. They see you are just running around like a chicken with its head cut off, desperately trying to overtake the DRAMA that you and your camp are involved in, prior to this. Why is it Bailey's problem you are so angry? Make no mistake little man, your mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash.

Oh and by the way all you jealous, scheming, stupid ass whores who are jumping on this bandwagon, just keep in mind, that lies will eventually come to light. Who do you think you are fooling? Hey Miss Leo, now you claim you haven't seen me? Should I share some details within the guidelines that can prove this without a doubt? The proof is there. However I will never stoop to yours and Ricks level of lies and elemental things that should never be done to ANY human being. We all know slave is sitting in the shadows, pulling puppet strings. (sure brushing up on her indiscretions even further) DUH! Funny that Rocker Rick has never had a thing to do with Bailey, but has all this "information" all of a sudden. Geez I wonder where that came from??? Makes you go hmmmmmmm..... I think a naughty Slave has had plenty of time to weave a huge web of lies for her benefit.

For the record, I have never seen one thing to even remotely think Bailey has a S.O. However if she did, what does that have to do with this community? I HAD a wife, should I have been outed to my wife I was participating here, because I had a SO??? THIS IS BUSINESS PEOPLE!

I see all of Slave's usual suspects and there PUSSY little comments and innuendos. (funny if you research baileys reviews, ALL of Slave G's Camp has made comment as to how wonderful she is. Go ahead do your research. Interesting isn't it?? Sure looks like they were convinced to turn for some reason or another.) Is it because Bailey won't see them for free?

Good thing Bailey is a strong woman, and this isn't getting to her at ALL! Want to know why???? Because all of your BS is lies. Where is your substantiation to anything? BE A MAN there Napoleon.

Napoleon complex, or "short man syndrome", is a pejorative slang term describing a type of psychological phenomenon which is said to exist in people, usually men, of short stature.[1] It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subjects' stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. Other names for the term include Napoleon syndrome[2] and Short Man syndrome.[3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
Yep you could consider Dirk an SO just like you could a whole bunch of people o here.....cute little Ricky being one for Slave....oh wait that only lasted a week....I have been seeing....AND GETTING PAID (sorry SG you got the shit end of the stick with Ricky) Dirk for a while now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
I want PROOF I said this I have been in contact with just about EVERY mod about your amusing yet oh so annoying little broken hearted ass.....

Come on MODS lets clear the air!! Who said that I EVER said DDSA was my SO....keep in mind I have many "SO's"

So any of you mods getting the similar writing style? Where is JJ hiding himself?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:32 PM   #127
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

One simple thing you cute little fuck.....BRING IT....if you have it lay it out here now I will happily tackle all this head on. I have nothing to hide If you think you scare me you are sadly mistaken.....the hobby is simply that for me a "hobby" fun time and fun money.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:34 PM   #128
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
But anyhow... WHY bailey? She's never into any othe drama on this board.
It has to be off the board shit.....

From what I've heard Slave has been taking out her frustrations on anyone that will not agree with her as she claws desperately for someone to do so..... Maybe Bailey refused to?... Who knows....

But more than one lady out there feels threatened lately.... More than one lady has experienced problems IRL that are being attributed to Slave and Rickyboy....
Old 06-10-2014, 06:34 PM   #129
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Really so where are your reviews? One since DDSA review? And that ones a fake!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #130
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I suspect modtardville has rickybobby on ignore.......ijs

The idea that one of them would stick their neck in a noose for RR is pretty funny.

RR saying that he has inside info that she is in trouble only becomes true if he can goad her into going over the edge.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #131
Whispers

Can anyone tell where the picture Rickyboy keeps posting originates from? It doesn't seem to be here on the board anywhere.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #132
rockerrick
Account Disabled

So wanna tell folks about being banned in West Texas for having multiple handles?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:36 PM   #133
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
So any of you mods getting the similar writing style? Where is JJ hiding himself?
a long comprehensive quote from a male username as opposed to short small quotes from a female username....and you still think thats the same person?

savak is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #134
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Simple Whimpers it was from a review she wrote about her session that was in coed! It was pulled because it had half her face / now it does not the photographer posted it and I saved it because it made me throw up a little.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:40 PM   #135
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Can anyone tell where the picture Rickyboy keeps posting originates from? It doesn't seem to be here on the board anywhere.
either him or his hooktard saved it to get back at Bailey because they think its somehow getting back at bailey to repost it.

dude, wants to get people involved in the drama that have nothing to do with it.
savak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women